JOIN NOW! HOT WARRIOR. Use the filters (at right) to narrow your search, and read the reviews to know what to expect before visiting. It is truly like no other workout you will get anywhere else. YOUR SOURCE FOR AUTHENTIC BIKRAM YOGA. HOTWORX- Henderson, NV (Black Mountain) 76 West Horizon Ridge Parkway #140 Henderson, NV 89012. By clicking this button you submit your information to Planet Beach, who will use it to communicate with you regarding events, tips, special offers, product and service news. I see many of you post here so thought I would spread the word. As soon as I walked in...immediately the words "wow, its so beautiful" literally came out…” more, “Welcome, everyone! We support your Journey of Self-Discovery! Valid on services, memberships, and packages only. Both of the Chris', Kat, Karlee, Jake, Vanessa and Shannon are the best cycle teachers! Eric, Kat, and Madison are amazing in the hot room! I am so very excited to meet you as we walk together down the road of good health. I've always wanted to try yoga at an actual yoga studio (not at a gym where group classes are held), so my bf purchased a 10pack class package and I love it” more, “So I'm not an athletic person and but one thing I have always liked was hot yoga. This Studio Offers 24-Hour Access to: HOT ISO. For the Latest COVID-19 Communication from HOTWORX: 301 Burgundy Street, New Orleans, LA 70112, 1600 Saint Charles Ave., New Orleans, LA 70130, 5300 Tchoupitoulas, Suite F-7, New Orleans, LA 70115. If you're even considering taking a…” more, “This place is amazing! I walked around and enjoyed some of the street art on the neighboring streets before walking into the studio. 20 Yoga Studios And Places in Henderson, NV, USA These nearby studios offer classes in many different styles and levels. HOT BUNS. This place is awesome! There is also a weight room and yoga studio. Another” more, “ you can create your own problems using an app that lights up different holds on the walls as well as increase the difficulty level by adjusting the wall overhang angle. There are a lot of facilities here for yoga, pilates, basketball, swimming and so” more, “Blue Sky Yoga is an peaceful oasis in our desert city. We will NOT share your information with any other business or entity. Seriously, this was the best experience I've ever had with any studio, gym, and class. The place has” more, “Dahn Yoga is back and doing well in a smaller capacity and a little warmer with doors open. HOT PILATES. Get Driving Directions (702) 558-1768 Staffed Hours: ... Friday | 9am - 6pm Saturday | 11am - 4pm. HOT YOGA. It was closed for this pandemic and reopened now with precautions, sanitizing hands taking temperature and wearing masks. Franchise Website Designed by JayChristopher. Roberto, Leo, Scott (he just subbed and it was so good), and Kat” more, “ Schorr, Leanne (forgetting last name rn), Jacqueline Reinhardt, Miinta Judd, Jenny Kim, Mara Francesca(yoga), Costin Csizmas, ZEEK!