Top off with whipped cream, another dash of cinnamon, and/or caramel sauce, if you prefer. Enjoy your hot, relaxing beverage! Pour caramel vodka and the apple cider into the cocktail shaker. Uncategorized. When we are hiring, we will post job listings and descriptions on our LinkedIn page. Hot, spiked apple cider with a tasty hint of caramel – a wonderful addition to your apple cider cocktail collection! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Simply combine your apple cider with white wine, caramel vodka, lemon juice, and chopped fruit in a large jug. I can’t say I’ve ever had a caramel vodka drink but this apple cider cocktail recipe with caramel vodka is wonderful. If you want to make sure you don’t miss future content, pop your email in the beige box up on the right or click here. Stir to combine, then taste, adding more of any ingredient you like to bring the drink … To get the best taste, leave the mixture in the fridge for a few hours before serving to allow all of the flavors to fully soak in, but if you don’t have time for this, it isn’t … I used about 1/2 cup of warm spiced cider and shot (or jigger) of vodka per mug. amzn_assoc_linkid="f02bdcf84d64c6dcd49930e08f779b78";
Pour it into a Tito’s Copper Mug and bring on the festivities. Lynn, I love this recipe and oh my goodness your website looks amazing! This spiked apple cider cocktail recipe is like a cup of fall! If you are looking for other apple recipes to celebrate the fall season’s harvest, check these out: Thanks again for spending a few minutes of your busy day with me today. Be a tasty way to stay warm at those tailgate parties. In a saucepan, bring the apple juice, cinnamon, and caramel syrup to a boil. As far as I can tell, Smirnoff has the only caramel vodka…which is A O.K. Reduce heat, and add vodka. I love caramel, and the apple cider and caramel together probably hides the taste of the alcohol. In a large saucepan, combine the apple cider, water, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg and bring to a bare simmer. Pour it into a Tito’s Mason Jar Mug and bring on the festivities. Enjoy! If you are tailgating, just keep your warm cider in a thermos and let your guests add the vodka to their liking. Kissed Caramel Vodka Recipes With Apple Cider. Sign up to receive emails sharing our latest news and access to the Subscriber Benefits Library. When mine beat those two then I figured that I had my formula right." Without a doubt, spiced pumpkin and apple, as well as wood-burning are those aromas that I want all around me this time of year. Hot, spiked apple cider with a tasty hint of caramel – a wonderful addition to your apple cider cocktail collection! Kissed Caramel Vodka Recipes With Apple Cider. It’s so nice to have you back in town. Top off with whipped cream, another dash of cinnamon, and/or caramel sauce, if you prefer. My windows are thrown open and there are no words to express how much I LOVE sleeping with the windows open and the cool air enticing me to snuggle down under the covers. Like most websites, we use cookies to personalize and improve your browsing experience. View our Privacy Policy. Just add Tito’s Handmade Vodka, warm spiced apple cider, and ginger beer to a Tito’s Copper Mug. ** If beverage is too sweet, omit the caramel syrup and have a vodka-apple-cider …
Know that you are appreciated and that I welcome each and every comment that comes my way. Muddle fresh peach and honey syrup. And aren’t there certain foods and scents that get you feeling all ‘fall-y’? Sheer Bliss! At our tailgate, I was introduced to spiked warm caramel apple cider..such a simple hot apple cider drink but also a serious ‘cup o’ fall.’ What more fun at a fall tailgate than a hot apple cider cocktail – a nice fall touch with apple cider and caramel vodka. Hot apple cider spiced with cinnamon and cloves, a splash of ginger beer, and Tito's Handmade Vodka make this cocktail a fall classic. Total Carbohydrate Josef Tapian December 10, 2017. because it is pretty darn tasty. This early fall weather has me de-summering my home and slowly adding touches of fall here and there. "We bought every vodka that was on the shelf, tasted all of them and came up with the two best ones. Tito’s Handmade Vodka is distilled from corn and is certified GLUTEN-FREE. amzn_assoc_placement="adunit0";