Add bourbon to tea. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. I think it was pretty easy to make. Cheers to no more colds! I could really go for this right now. I recommend Republic of Tea’s organic mint fields. Restaurant recommendations you trust. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. You don’t want anything too complicated right now anyway, right? It's a delicious hot cocktail that's the perfect for sick days. 2. tablespoons honey. Lucky for me, I’ve got all the ingredients to make this hot toddy to fix me right up! Your email address will not be published. Please complete all required information. I’m glad he liked it! METHOD. This tea hot toddy is made with herbal tea, bourbon, lemon juice, and honey. Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more. herbal tea bag (or 1 ½ tsp loose leaf herbal tea). Makes 2 Servings. Required fields are marked *. Ad Choices, tablespoons bourbon or Apple Bourbon (see below for recipe), Matt Tanner of Anvil Bar Refuge in Houston T. I think you’ll be surprised by how much an extra teaspoon of lemon juice or honey changes the flavor. Take it out and add the lemon. Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Next, add the honey. Here we give you how to make the perfect Hot Toddy drink, what's in it, and whether to use rum, whiskey, or bourbon. Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle, What's New in iOS 14? Definitely keeping this recipe handy! This hot toddy recipe, with honey, bourbon, and cinnamon, is the perfect cure for whatever ails you—cold, sore throat, you name it! I’ve been drinking so much mint tea lately! Divide between 2 Toddy glasses. Have you made it through cold and flu season unscathed? To make a your sick day cocktail, start by brewing the tea. Adjust the amounts to taste, sip your hot toddy slowly, and feel better. Recipes you want to make. Add bourbon (or better yet, Apple Bourbon, in which case you'll use 1 Tbsp. Hot toddies are usually made with either bourbon or whiskey. But truth be told, there is no medical evidence to support that these hot whiskey drinks work as home-brew remedies for such ailments.