So if you are broke and don't care what you put in your mouth, by all means, go to this place. I suggest this food adventure with tamales at Billy's....he is a really nice guy too. She gives you so many options- chicken, beef, pork , with options to smoke the meat then you get to pick red or green sauce. I also got beef, potato cheese enchiladas. My first time trying a tamale was in Phoenix, Arizona at an authentic Mexican cuisine restaurant called Mi Patio (see the review I wrote on them). You could be the first review for. The dry cleaning industry is incredibly competitive in the local market. To The Fullest Extent Under Applicable Law, Pr.Business Makes No, And Disclaims All, Warranties, Guarantees And Representations, Whether Express, Implied, Oral Or Otherwise. I have heard from everyone that I know that have had them that they are the best they have ever had. Growing up in Friendswood till 8yrs old, my mom would often stop at the Tamale Truck and get several dozen HOT tamales to bring home for dinner. Disgusting Food; Rude Ignorant Staff; Bugs and Roaches Everywhere! Which are also good but the tamales, I can't scream loud enough to tell everyone they are great!!!! Add a photo. Best carnitas and carne asada tacos I've had in N.C. Used to live in SoCal so I have high standards with Mexican food. The beef, potato, and cheese enchiladas were good and authentic. I could drink the stuff. We are a family owned and operated business, our food is made from us to you. Learn more. Was I just really hungry, or was I caught up in the…", "I'm almost afraid to give them a good review because I don't want everyone to crowd the place. This is amazing! From that impression, I was in love. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. It...was delicious. I like the above review which said that the owners are too old to be rebellious. Hot Tamales Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, US × 888-368-0442 [email protected] 888-368-0442 [email protected] Correct Errors Print report. That's a good thing by the way. As bad as the food was the service was worse. I'm outta heah Ya'll,  "MO", Amazing tamales from a really nice guy. was delicious. We provide tamales to fundraisers - groups and individuals. I ordered the California it was indeed almost 2 pounds of good stuff. Very tender pork and steak. This place is great for lunch. Delivery & Pickup Options - 11 reviews of Hot Tamale Heaven And Grill "This is in a brand new building stated the person who waited on me. Here, you can see how easily or how difficult it is for someone to find your business online. Name *. Much better Mexican around than this place. I was looking for Tex Mex tamales for Christmas Eve and found the Hot Tamale food truck. If you're looking for good tamales in the Charlotte area, look no further! Call us today or find us on facebook!…. Fantastic customer service & smiles on everyone's faces is always great to see. Thank you  Chris! We make New Orleans Style Hot Tamales. I tried all 3 different types of tamale and each one was incredible! A bargain in Center City. He will always let you try one before you buy to make sure you will enjoy eating them. 19 reviews of Pop's Hot Tamales "I'm giving five stars based on what the place is, a tamale stand. Wife had lobster poboy. Best tamales ever! CUISINES. With turkey & fixins’ you’ll still be talking about next year. Thank you for this authentic Mexican tamale experience, Hot Tamale food truck! Billy is on the corner of Robert E. Lee Blvd and Canal Blvd, from 4P-9, everyday, or until he sells out,which he's been doing everyday. And the price of all this food just can't be beat... We will be feasting for days. This business has{{rc.totals.length-5}}additional sources. 6/6/2019Thank you  Chris! He is loving selling his tamales! Pr.Business Accepts No Liability For The Availability Or Contents Of Scan Results, Which May Vary Based On The Information We Receive From Our Partners. All photos (3) All photos (3) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March we are open on Thursdays and Saturdays from 7am-3:30pm. The people are rude, the portions are tiny. {{authData.firstName + ' ' + authData.lastName}}. their menu consists of tacos , burritos, tamales and so much more. :) he gave me a tamale to taste and I was hooked. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, in Fast Food, Food Delivery Services, Sandwiches, Best Manuel's Style Hot Tamales in New Orleans …. Delivery & Pickup Options - 2 reviews of Get Tamales "Ordered 6 Tamales (2 of each of the daily flavors) delivered to workplace in Brentwood on a Friday. The burrito bowl was tasty and a good size also, it did surprise me with using mozzarella cheese in it, but still tasty. I'll have plenty for leftovers. Value. For a coworker and I, this is a weekly lunch stop. , I am happy to say that from that day that you tried the food ,you are now one of our loyal customers and we see you continued shopping with us! I feel like it's too hyped up for the quality of food and expense but I will say that I grabbed a burrito bowl from this food truck today at work because they were the closest to my office and it was sooooo good. Our nutrition club has the goal of making our community healthier through delicious loaded energy teas, handcrafted protein meal…, "The best Subway in the New Orleans area. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place like you avoid your handsy drunken uncle on Thanksgiving Eve. The pork is very flavorful in the tamale, and it's a good sized one also. The masa was incredible! 12 reviews of Hot Tamale "Wow. Great food and service! I will never, ever, ever return here and suggest you don't either!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. This report gives you an overview of the quantity and quality of your online reviews. Of course I wouldn't want Service…", "This place is amazing! Become a 5-star business just like them. Huh, dat's right, uh huh.You can find Billy Wright's Manuel's Style Hot tamales online at nolatamales.co, His number is  504-388-1380 for ordering. Only thing was that it was a tad salty, but hey, I expect to be on sodium overload for this type of meal anyway. The carne asada tacos were flavorful and tender as were the carnitas. 9 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Coffee & Tea, Sandwiches, in Juice Bars & Smoothies, Salad, Chicken Wings, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}68, Find more Street Vendors near Billy Wright's Manuel's Style Hot Tamales. $3/taco. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. They're delicious. Unfortunately I was only in Phoenix for a little while and had to come home to NC where we have "Mexican" restaurants. We are a family owned and operated business, our food is made from us to you. Home made hot sauce (on the side) had good flavor and heat. This is a great place to bring a some one for a quick bite off site in a casual setting.More. Service. All you new people of the New Orleans area, snowbirds, tourist, school kids, Saints fans,  we can now have our Billy Wright's Manuel Style Hot Tamales in our own area. I did the contactless pick up by email. Friendly staff, great service, and incredible food. Hot Tamale Catering is authentic mexican food with a side of Tex Mex flavor. She wasn't rude but I realized since I stopped coming to this place plenty of better burrito places have opened. I've been using A to Z for about 10 years now and each time was very happy with their services and equipment. Unclaimed. 5/10/2020Hello Rebecca!Thank you so much for your review!our food truck is one of the best! Awesome meal from Hot Tamale. I will never, ever, ever return here and suggest you don't either! 13 reviews Mexican. Thank you !! Do yourself a favor and avoid this place like you avoid your handsy drunken uncle on Thanksgiving Eve. 1 other review that is not currently recommended, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}30, Find more Caterers near Hot Tamale Catering.