Come down and join us for some vibrant Tacos and some amazing tequila. Estimated time 45 min. Best dish on the menu is the green chicken chili casserole. It has a bit of a kick and is not your typical watery salsa. Super product. Remember the chili hotness varies by the batch so you have to be prepared. A lot of places are now offering vegetarian friendly protein substitutions when the prices are the same. But it has some tastyfood! .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}60, Find more Mexican Restaurants near Hot Tamale Grill. It's typically full of cheese, sauces, and other very unhealthy things. Hot Tamale is officially part of the rotation, as it should have been for years. AirHeads Bars, Chewy Fruit Candy, Variety Pack, Party, Halloween, 60 Count (Packagi... PUR 100% Xylitol Chewing Gum, Sugarless Cinnamon, Sugar free + Aspartame Free, Vega... PUR Gum The PUR Company | Sugar-Free + Aspartame-Free Mints | 100% Xylitol | Variet... Mike & Ike (1 Pack) Theater Box Hot Tamales 3 Alarm 5-Ounce (x1 Unit), 0.14-Kilogram. It was shipped as a clear pkg. Then when one of the dishes was…". Gluten free. delivery fee. Choice of chicken, steak, chorizo or shrimp. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I normally buy him the small boxes as a treat for all the extras he does well when I saw the big bag could not resist getting them for him. queso fresco. Unable to add item to Wish List. Gluten free. Refried beans, rice and cheese. They are just the best people! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Group Order. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Located in the tunnel system. Order online and track your order live. Served with sour cream and house hot sauce upon request. Unfortunately, Hot Tamale left me cold. The restaurant is right at the entrance  to the underground. It was quite tasty. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. 0. Scott's Hot Tamales 304 Highway 1 South, Greenville, MS 38701 (662) 332-4013 It is a lunch only place. TWO DOZEN ORDER MINIMUM FOR DELIVERY. Shrimp, tilapia, spiced cabbage and Mexican tartar. Enter your address for ETA. Choice of chicken, beef or shrimp. barbeque. Served with sour cream and house hot sauce upon request. Please try your search again later. Shredded pork with a mild red chile sauce made from an all natural tomato salsa and a exotic blend of dried Mexican chilies. Shrimp, chicken, clams, calamari, chorizo, onions, tomatoes, peppers, jalapeños and rice. The girl at the register asked which sauce I'd like and, since I hadn't been there before, I went with mild. The salsa that came with the chips/dip was a very interesting flavor profile and quite tasty, smoky and peppery. No complaints with the product or delivery. Welcome to Hot Tamales New Mexican Kitchen. Great flavour. Not only that, but it's delicious. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Overall, it wasn't a bad lunch, just not what I expected. I had the Steverino's and my wife had the Fajitas. Unfortunately the carne asada had been drenched in the "mild" sauce so I couldn't enjoy the tacos as tacos. 5.0 out of 5 stars Original Hot Tamales, not a knock off. Served with sour cream and house hot sauce upon request. Learn more. I've never had a bad meal here and the sopapillas are definitely the best in the ABQ area! Was a gift for my Office Manager he was snacking on them for a week and that was with sharing. No delivery fee on your first order. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. In retrospect, best for a quick fast food lunch, it's not restaurant fare. Served on corn tortillas with sour cream and house hot sauce upon request. Neat little place in with a great vibe. Russell Stover Mint Patties No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate, Bag, 85g, Russell Stover Pecan Delight No Sugar Added Milk Chocolate Bag, 85g. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We encourage you to place online orders through our website to reserve your favorite flavors. It's conveniently located in the OKC Underground, has plenty of tables for a lunch crowd, and serves ample portions for the money. Food was good and I would've given 4 stars, but I was annoyed that the vegetarian options cost just the same as the rest of the items with no protein included or substituted. Everything we have tried is delicious and plentiful. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Hot Tamale Mexican Grill in Connecticut. Definitely made my forehead sweat! Never sticky. Served with French fries. Variety of yummy fresh veggies outside the realm of the normal "leftover fajita veggies" you tend to find when you order a veggie-centric Mexican plate. I will be back for the taco salad next time. Chicken Tequila or Black Bean. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Nice spicy cinnamon flavor. Served with sour cream and house hot sauce upon request. Chorizo, tomatoes, onions, jalapeños and cilantro. They ran out of chips, but immediately made some hot ones for us. Went for first time last week. After finally eating here I will definitely seek this place out more often. I hope you will get more of the 4.5 lbs bags. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Gluten free. Gluten free. Each order comes with a small bag of chips and an order of salsa.I went with a bowl with fajita chicken and I got everything on it, which is:  lettuce (shredded iceberg), cheese, beans, rice, jalapenos, and pico. Beef or chicken with romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese and citrus dressing. This place is pretty good and very reasonbly priced. Great place and great food hidden in the underground. This product may not be right for you. Served with rice and refried beans. Matches the other places in okc.” in 2 reviews, “The easiest way to get here is to go into the lobby of the Petroleum Club building at take the escalator down.” in 2 reviews, “Salsa had a decent kick and the staff was very friendly and efficient.” in 2 reviews. "Walked in this place after my car broke down. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. It also wasn't drowning in cheese, a common combo found in Oklahoman Tex-mex. Unfortunately, their apparent lack of a real kitchen (they seem to pre-make everything and serve it catering style...I can't tell for sure!)