cooking, baking, and a home in the making. Use the Help Forum for that. Dark, spiced rum is the most traditional liquor for a hot buttered rum recipe. Add the rum and then 2 cups of boiling water. A Cuban-concoction of white rum, lime, soda, and mint leaves. A cocktail that brings you delicious apple crisp taste with every sip. Don't rate the recipe at ALL unless you FOLLOW it; that's just not fair. Amount is based on available nutrient data. The sour cocktail that's made for sweet times with the crew. Yo can half it or save and reheat...we keep in a carafe that keeps it warm. My Dad drank Hot Buttered Rum (a winter time drink of course) all his life and when I was little I always liked the smell of the cinnamon and the colour of the drink. The Captain take on Colombia’s iconic Lulo drink is perfect all year long. Hot Buttered Rum Recipe. Let me tell you something, Football Sunday! The most special Captain cocktail for the most special time of year. 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon An Orange Vanilla Twist cocktail that the whole crew will enjoy. A close cousin of Long Island Iced Tea, with an exotic twist. In a coffee mug, measure 1 tablespoon Hot Buttered Rum Batter and 1 fluid ounce of rum, then fill … A cocktail that’s iced with a rum that’s spiced. Add the ice cream and stir again. A mix of two delicious rums, fruit juice, grenadine and bitters. A Caribbean-inspired combination of white rum, pineapple & orange juice and soda. If you’re able to get your hands on some canned, This weekend we celebrated our 5 year wedding anni, It's #nationalcoffeeday! I cut the recipe in half thinking it seemed like alot. Be the first to know about events, promotions and competitions, Mint, blackberries, and Captain Morgan White Rum, what more could, The Captain Morgan Gingerbread Spiced and apple cider, Ring in the New Year with a Captain cocktail worth cheers, There’s no rush when you make enough Pomegranate Rushes for. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Captain morgan spiced rum recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. A fruity group cocktail that’s as red as Captain Morgan’s jacket. You can contact the sales team for more info. Dec 19, 2018 - Try this Maple Buttered Spiced Rum drink using Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, spiced butter, maple syrup, water, and an orange peel and cinnamon stick for garnish. Hot Buttered Rum Recipe: 1/2 Tablespoon butter – room temperature 2 teaspoons brown sugar 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon 2 oz. Not the kind of drink I drink all night its very rich but what a treat! Wonderful! Get one of our Captain morgan spiced rum recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. This old classic rum drink recipe was enjoyed by adventurous sailors in the 18th century. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Take Note We will not respond to member emails. An excellent recipe but you may want to cut it in half.