USB to I2C … Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . HT-TM02 Flash Layout. Hardware Highlights. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Find HooToo.com Inc. software downloads at CNET Download.com, the most comprehensive source for safe, trusted, and spyware-free downloads on the Web Table of Contents. OEM bootlog. It provides added security and boosts the signal to spotty areas in hotel rooms for me. Stock firmware. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Currently unavailable. OpenWrt Images. USB to I2C Port Expander (ch341) Button/Switch. The HooToo TripMate Nano creates a personal hotspot for sharing your existing USB storage device, and can act as a portable wireless network router by turning a wired connection into a wireless one. Hardware . Bootlog. Upgrade & OpenWrt bootlog. HooToo Wireless Travel Router, USB Port, High Performance- TripMate Nano (Not a Hotspot) Brand: HooToo. support@hootoo.com OpenWrt firmware. Tel: 1-888-456-8468 (Monday-Friday: 9:00 – 17:00 PST) business@hootoo.com. OpenWrt Installation. toh:hootoo:tripmate-nano. I recently tried to upgrade the firmware and it bricked my device but one email to Hootoo and they promptly sent me a replacement within days. HooToo HT-TM01, HT-TM02, HT-TM03, HT-TM04. Back to stock firmware. Supported Versions. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I have had my hootoo tripmate nano for a while now and never travel without it. Images. 3.9 out of 5 stars 2,346 ratings. Back. PACKAGE CONTENTS: HooToo TripMate Nano (HT-TM02) , USB cable, User Manual, 1 year HooToo warranty Exclusive items from our brands.