Diese Einwilligung kann ich jederzeit widerrufen. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2019. The smartly-designed air vents blow cool air at body level. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Open a window, or keep a door ajar, to expel over-humidity and allow for circulation of fresh, dry air. Remote Control for Air Conditioners Samsung Series ARH-1300 ARC-1300, Heat Pum... oneConcept Coolster - 4-in-1 Air Cooler: Fan, Ioniser, Humidifier, Power: 60 Watts,... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. See the seller's listing for full details. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Mine came without the remote. A versatile performer, the CL25AE showcases oscillating louvers, an ice compartment for a colder breeze, four fan settings, and a humidity control to regulate moisture output. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Total loss around 90 Canadian dollars! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Unable to add item to List. I do this in the bathtub and it is easy to clean. Let me tell you , you have to know how these room coolers work!!!! Honeywell evaporative air coolers are constructed with three central components: a fan, a pump system to circulate water and a honeycomb-shaped absorbent panel. Instead, they moderately reduce heat through evaporating water vapor into the air. Just allow time for parts to fully dry. There was a problem completing your request. As we are an authorized dealer for all products that we carry - your warranty will be valid. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Also, the fan is VERY strong! This drops temps anywhere from 3 to 5 degrees. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Ft, White. Also it looks heavy but its not which I like when its time to empty it....happy shopper :), Terrible air cooler, the fan mode is ok but after adding water and putting on the cool setting its spitting water all over my room, Nothing special, just a big fun! 1 The Best Honeywell Cl25Ae of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed; 2 Top Rated Honeywell Cl25Ae to Buy Now; 3 Honeywell Cl25Ae Reviews on Twitter. For product inquiries or support, visit www.honeywellaircoolers.com.