For both Holy Trinity and Historic St. Patrick, if you would like to contribute by mail, our mailing address is: Holy Trinity Church, 711 N. Main St., Bloomington, IL, 61701. Please. Whoa, that's a long walk. Holy Trinity Catholic School is a private, Catholic school located in Bloomington, IL. Historic St. Patrick Catholic Church The first thing I said to myself when walking in was "whoa, this is fancy. This means that we provide students with a variety of opportunities to discover and develop in their academics, … I'm not even close to Catholic. December 21, 2016. I stood up in a wedding there last weekend. Nothing too ornate, but a warm, welcoming church.The bride's room downstairs was well equipped with plenty of space, large mirrors, and even a vanity with band-aids, cotton balls, etc.So, I'm glad I didn't spontaneously combust, and got to see the pretty purpleish, larger than I expected, long aisle, nice church. Holy Trinity and Historic St. Patrick Catholic Churches provide a free online service called FORMED. It is dedicated to our classmates who have passed on, but who will always be remembered with great tenderness and love. I'm surprised that whilst I stood so close to the holy water at Holy Trinity last weekend, that I did not spontaneously combust. I'm not even close to Catholic. HT - Holy Trinity (Cherry), SP - St. Patrick (Arlington), STM - St. Thomas More (Dalzell) (Weather Permitting Holy Communion After Each Mass In Parking Lot) 10/31 - STM - Saturday 4pm Facebook Mass - † Eugene Weberski. Bloomington, Il (309) 829-1355. In order to keep our parish functioning now, and in order to preserve its long-term viability, please continue your generous financial support of your parish as best as you are able. I stood up in a wedding there last weekend. Ok, disclaimer over. Holy Trinity is gorgeous on the inside. Schools like Holy Trinity Catholic School, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. 1 review of Holy Trinity Church "I, my friends, am not Catholic. Phone: (309) 829-1355 Church offices are closed during the COVID-19 emergency. Phone: (309) 829-2197. I, my friends, am not Catholic. Holy Trinity is gorgeous on the inside. For more information, please contact the school. For both Holy Trinity and Historic St. Patrick, if you would like to contribute by mail, our mailing address is: Holy Trinity Church, 711 N. Main St., Bloomington, IL, 61701. Whoa, what do you mean I'm the first one in the door and I haven't even TRIED my shoes on yet? ... Holy Trinity Catholic Church 711 North Main Street, Bloomington, Illinois. Watch - Pulling together the best in Catholic movies, children’s programming, audio dramas and books, we provide a trusted and engaging entertainment alternative in support of a Catholic lifestyle. Holy Trinity Holy Trinity Catholic Church 711 North Main Street, Bloomington, Illinois. "The stained glass around the sanctuary gives the whole room a purpleish glow. Find more Religious Organizations near Holy Trinity Church. I'm surprised that whilst I stood so close to the holy water at Holy Trinity last weekend, that I did not spontaneously combust.Ok, disclaimer over. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Phone: (309) 829-2197. Formed Helps to support an authentic, Catholic lifestyle. Trinity Lutheran School is a Christ-centered place that focuses on a family, community environment while serving students from 3 years old through 8th grade. Many of our financial commitments--for example, payroll, utilities, and maintenance--continue. Fellow Saints and Dear Friends "Trinity65.com" is a Christmas present to all of you. Historic St. Patrick Catholic Church .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. Do You Work at Holy Trinity Catholic School? I, my friends, am not Catholic. 1209 West Locust Street, Bloomington, Illinois Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. I'm surprised that whilst I stood so close to the holy water at Holy Trinity last weekend, that I did not spontaneously combust. 11/1 - HT - Sunday 9am WebMass/Facebook Mass - … Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. It has 466 students in grades PK, K-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Learn more. Email: office@holytrinitybloomington.org. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. I'm not even close to Catholic. Email: office@historicsaintpatrick.org, Email:  office@holytrinitybloomington.org, © 2020 Holy Trinity & Historic St Patrick Churches, 711 North Main Street, Bloomington, Illinois, 1209 West Locust Street, Bloomington, Illinois.