Hobo's was listed as being in the area and it had great reviews . Red Onion, Artichoke Hearts, Pepperoncini, Black Olives, Proscuitto Ham, Crumbled Italian Sausage, Fresh Tomato, Mozzarella and provolone cheese. If you like home made slaw, I rank Hobo’s some of the best I’ve ever had. A Mexican food lover from Saint Peters, MO tried El Maguey. Fantastic Family Place with Excellent Food and Very Reasonable Prices. The chicken is SUPER. Even better than Hodacks. An American Traditional food lover from Saint Peters, MO tried it. Nothing to write home about. Loved the spicy baked beans and their potato skins are superb. Won’t be back. . We decided to give it a try. If you're in the area and are hungry you need to stop by! Hobos at the American Legion 200 Main Street, St. Peters, MO 63376 (636) 278-2828 Email Toss the chicken in hot sauce for $.42. No social distancing. Chef Richard Lampe", "Very kind and friendly. Waitress ignored our needs while chatting with regulars. St. Peters may have grown from a farm town, but Hobo’s is still a small town joint. Tuesday – Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. If you're in the area and are hungry you need to stop by!More. Sirloin steak, grilled onion and sweet pepper on a toasted hoagie covered in provolone cheese and our own sweet and spicy dressing. We went when it...was a little cold outside and the door kept opening and blowing cold air on our table.More, Just a good place to go eat. Some people may think the wait time is a con. The pork tenderloin is huge, big enough for 3 buns and has a spicy breading to boot. Lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, cheese, Cajun Seasoning, Grilled chicken and Southwest Ranch Dressing. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Pepperoni, Homemade Italian Sausage, Bacon, Onion and Green Pepper. My husband and I were traveling back from a trip and we stopped for gas. Onion, Mushroom, Green Pepper, Black Olives, Fresh Tomatoes and Pepperoncini. An American Traditional food lover from O Fallon, MO tried it and liked it. View the online menu of Hobos At The American Legion and other restaurants in St Peters, Missouri. where the locals go to dine, Hobo's in old town St.Peters, We found this as the #1 Restaurant in Saint Peters on Trip Advisor. Won’t be back.More. A diner from Franklin Lakes, NJ tried El Mezon and liked it. Please specify if you would like them without either of these. The slaw is incredible and is more than a couple spoons full. This reminds me of places I went to with my parents growing up in the 60’s, no chain food here. Honey baked ham, smoked turkey and bacon on a toasted rye with Lettuce and Tomato. You can not go wrong if you eat at Hobos. We were facing the kitchen and the young male cook kept playing with his mask and pulling it down, uncovering...his mouth and nose. his mouth and nose. we went with a group so we had to wait a little longer to be seated. Please read there Face Book … Topped with Lite Mozzarella. It was wonderful. It was packed. . These dishes from the Hobos at the American Legion menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload. The services is great, the food is just as good. Your choice of slow smoked, fried or grilled chicken, topped with diced onions, parmesan and tomato. People found this by searching for: Hobos At The Legion, Hobos St Peters Mo, Saint Peters Mo 63376 Mail, Little Hobo's Restaurant O'fallon, Hobos St Peters, Hobos St. Peters Mo, Hobos Restaurant St Peters Mo, The American Legion Mail, and Hobos St Peters Menu. If the food had not been so good, the hostess would have totally ruined the dinning experience. I googled restaurants near by. The prices are more than fair and the food is good. More. Want to order more? Delivery & Pickup Options - 131 reviews of Hobos At The American Legion "Located in historic old town St Peters, this local restaurants offer a wide range of favorites. Two sandwiches with a side and four drinks totaled $30 with a generous tip! Ribs. The service is very good. A diner from US tried Hobos at the American Legion. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Hobos at the Legion in St. Peter’s is opening there dining room today. ", "Fried chicken is the best in the St. Louis area. Hobo's at the Legion St. Louis; Hobo's at the Legion, St Peters; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Hobo's at the Legion Restaurant on Zomato Great pricing on their menu and fried chicken is worth the wait. Read reviews from Hobos at the American Legion at 200 Main Street in St Peters 63376 from trusted St Peters restaurant reviewers. They liked the food and liked the service. They will also be doing carry out orders. Print. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The food was excellent. Still, food and service were great! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Does this restaurant offer table service? Great BBQ - Steaks, and more. So if you want to show the kids what we’re talking about when we say the good ol’ days, take them to Hobo’s. The food is great just a little crowded seating. My Aunt introduced me to this place in march 2012 and I’m glad that she did. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Hotels near City Hall Theater or Cultural Arts Centre, Hotels near Friends of St. Charles County Heritage Museum, Hotels near (STL) Lambert-St. Louis Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Saint Peters, American Restaurants for Families in Saint Peters, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Saint Peters, Food Delivery Restaurants in Saint Peters. Pile of crisp bacon with lettuce and tomato on toasted rye with our own tomato ranch dressing. Appointments available that best fit your schedule, just give us a call! This restaurant is not currently accepting orders. Meal was great. Learn more and eat better with articles like these: Some Images and Data provided by Citysearch. . wrong. Our Caesar salads are untraditional and do have onions and tomatoes. 3 reviews of Hobos at the American Legion, first by ", "Catfish -Fried Chicken -tenderloin -its all good & great value! Hobo’s Restaurant features home cooked meals. Hand pounded pork tenderloin, deep fried on a toasted Kaiser bun. Chicken was cooked too long., almost burnt. Two sandwiches with a side and four drinks totaled $30 with a generous tip! Hobos at the American Legion is a American Traditional and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%. was a little cold outside and the door kept opening and blowing cold air on our table. The staff is always friendly even with being super busy. We have not had a bad meal there. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Its juicy but not greesy. Beer battered and deep fried haddock filet on a hoagie with Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle and Onion. Great service", "Great service friendly good parking if you loop twice. The chicken is best in town but we have never had a bad meal. I would have 5 stars, but not a fan of the smoke. The reviews were not...wrong. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? An American Traditional food lover from Saint Peters, MO tried Hobos at the American Legion. If you want to go some place trying to impress the other patrons and you don’t know how to get along with other people or you just don’t like having fun, go some place else. Best Fried chicken. You've earned a free item! An American Traditional chowhound from US tried it. An American Traditional food lover from US tried Hobos at the American Legion. Meat-eaters in Saint Peters will fall in love with Hobos ? A Mexican food lover from Saint Peters, MO tried El Mezon, liked it, and rated it Do you own Hobos at the American Legion? Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. Please read there Face Book page for all the special instruments. And the breading also has a spicy kick to it that makes it stand out from other places that serve a big tenderloin. Select the item you want below. magicska. Macaroni salad.