read more, Food is not good do not waste your money... Our menu consists of traditional American pub style food. read more. Distance: 0.12 miles, Dasher's Corner Pub ($$) $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Enjoy two entrées and one full-size appetizer-for just $20! Hobo’s Restaurant features two relaxing dining rooms in which to enjoy your home cooked meals. read more, Clean, friendly service local meat, great bakery, lots of produce..... The roadhouse style menu features traditional selections with local and trendy twists. read more, The BEST, just too far away... Book a special event or party in our private dining room by contacting us at 607-749-2334. Another 10 minutes goes by before our then food order was taken. For healthier options there are portobello and chicken sandwich options. All of the food is prepared to order so that it is fresh when served. Anything else to note about them right now? If you have a fun memory you'd like to share here, please send the image to us. 9 reviews of Hobo's "This is really two kinds of places... the first, in the day, is a little place to get a burger and a beer and watch a game. Run from this place. The mac and cheese is to die for,  and the cubano was piled high with meat and a tasty sauce. Delicious, quality food at a reasonable price.. Got the hot wings and a steakhouse sandwich delivered.. Nice spot with good food. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Click to add your description here. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Always happy with the food. Cooks would yell out to the wait staff as orders were ready. Service was HORRIBLE! First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Monday: Add Hours $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Order ahead, swing by any drive-thru, or get contactless delivery at KFC.com. This is really two kinds of places... the first, in the day, is a little place to get a burger and a beer and watch a game. It's…". Great atmosphere to watch a game. Please check with the restaurant directly. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Learn more. • 11am - 8pm • Drinks - 9pm Cortland, NY 13045 Jobs Tue. Ice Cream, Desserts, Yogurt Another popular item are the fresh cut french fries.…. Servers were attentive and friendly. Distance: 0.10 miles, Dunkin' ($) • 11am - 8pm • Drinks - 9pm Not open Sundays during the day (with all those TV's, I would love to watch games here)They are cash only. Please contact us for reservations. 10 S West St, Homer, NY 13077. Tip their servers as much as you can!! Stopped on our way back to Pa as per Yelp's 1 five star review. Friday: American Great atmosphere to watch a game. The second, at night, is more of a drinking first, eating second kind of place. A large room for groups and parties is also available. Not fancy by any means,  but tasty food at a reasonable price. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Hobo’s Bar and Grill is a family restaurant and neighborhood bar located on rt 281 in Homer, NY. Both were awesome.. Our menu consists of traditional American pub style food. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Their burgers are great and their buffalo chicken sandwich is fantastic. The second, at night, is more of a drinking first, eating second kind of place. What safety measures are they taking? Ho-Beau's Fireside Grill is a great place to meet friends and family for a bite to eat or drink. Distance: 0.01 miles, Hobeau's ($) Service was fast and the place was nice, 2 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Saturday: Very popular, especially with snowmobiles in the winter and bikers in the summer. Hours. I would suspect that as it gets busier it would also get louder. Keep that in mind if you are sensitive to noisy places. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. All of the food is prepared to order so that it is fresh when served. $ Monday: (Except that one day I got the spiedie).My only two knocks on the place (other than the spiedie) are:1. Thursday: 3:00pm-12:00am. Totally friendly and thankful in the midst of a crisis.. Bartender to worried about her cell phone then taking care of paying customers, service at its worse HOBOS 281 BAR AND GRILL. I had the chicken spiedie sandwich and, while the chicken was a little too dry for my liking, it had really good flavor. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). All of our wing sauces are made in house, burgers are hand formed from fresh ground beef, and the lobster roll is made daily using the freshest herbs. Only then did our drinks come, which several were wrong. Enjoy darts or a cornhole tournament, there’s something for everyone here. Hobo's in Homer, NY - Hobo's Online Menu, Hours, Phone Number & Address in Homer, NY - CortlandMenus.com 0.59 mi. Find more American (Traditional) Restaurants near Hobo's. Thank you to Hobo's for the comfort food and warm hospitality. Reasonable price and would definately go back. Closed. Sunday: Price Point "I have Subway fever lately, most likely because it's the holiday season and carbs don't count during the holidays, but nevertheless I've gone to about 5 different Subways in the last month and this one was pretty good. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, This is really two kinds of places... the first, in the day, is a little place to get a burger and a beer and watch a game. SPECIALS FOR THE WEEK OF NOV 2 – NOV 7 DINE IN OR CARRY OUT NEW HOURS MON-THUR 7AM-6PM FRIDAY & SAT 7AM-7PM. Mon. The second, at night, is more of a drinking first, eating second kind of place. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Hobo's 281 Bar & Grill: Contact Information: Links: Hours 10 South West Street Directions Mon. Don't serve Cortland Brewing Company (or any other even semi-local) beer.2. And every meal was excellant, tasted home made and well worth the modest ... A favorite stop for after your athlete’s game or practice, you’ll feel right at home in our local sports themed atmosphere eating dinner with your family or drinking with your friends in our dining room, at the bar, or on our huge deck. Also has a bloody marry buffet on Sunday which is delicious. Very popular, especially with snowmobiles in the winter and bikers in the summer.Eating here is all about strategic ordering. Will stop again. A Pizza & More ($) Great find just a few miles from our hotel. Servers were attentive and friendly. 3:00pm-12:00am. Their fried perch is delicious and something I don't see anywhere else.My wife and I go here often (in the daytime, we are fuddy-duddies) and we are always very happy. Another popular item are the fresh cut french fries.