Got delivery of my new Himalayan bs6 variant recently and later noticed that the rear wheel was completely displaced towards left. We the owners of Royal Enfield Himalayan are facing a lot of problems with our bikes. Took it to the service center of dealer and the mechanic saw that rpm showing on instrument cluster was around 1200 but in his diagnostic tool it indicated around 1800 at idle. Even the service people could not fix the tik tik sound!! Jetzt machen Sie Dhruv und 992 Unterstützer*innen mit. Even with the oil cooler shit it heats more than my Thunderbird twinspark even in short distancesThird thing is a tick tick sound after stopping which I have also come across in newer generation scooters that have a highly refined engine unlike RE so I wouldn't bother about it. It,s really good but cruising speed on haiway not good otherwise love Himalayan . Rpm fluctuates a lot and engine stops occasionally while riding. We the owners of Royal Enfield Himalayan are facing a lot of problems with our bikes. These are manufacturing defects and the company knows about it. Engine heats quickly. What is the ideal cruising speed without any stressing and vibration in Royal Enfield Himalayan in long day? Q. If you are thinking of buying for performance than please don't buy this bike since it will get you to 80 quickly and fizzle out by 100. That sound goes away after a minute of stoppingIn terms of riding, its good otherwise but I get a feeling that bs4 was better than bs6. We want our bikes to be problem free. Almost every Himalayan has a … He changed it to actual 1200 (fluctuates a bit) and it solved the engine stopping problem 80% but still stops sometimes randomly. My height is 4.9ft. Till now there are no complaint but if u will keep your bike only for riding purpose and not do maintenance it will get damage. Same problem I have been facing till 5K odo. Here are some steps to keeping the correct air pressure in your car tyres, It's good I love the performance of himalayan. Q. ?Please call me on 8898889188. Q. Upsizing your wheels and tyres can add to the visual appeal of your car and also give you a huge performance boost if done correctly. Engine oil is designed to lubricate an engine under operation and protect it from overheating and excessive wear and tear. Got delivery of my new Himalayan bs6 variant recently and later noticed that the rear wheel was completely displaced towards left. 1st service was due after few days so told him about the same and mechanic suggested to wait and the problem should iron out by itself and in my 2 interactions with him (name maharaj) he sounded like someone who knows what he is saying and doing so I trusted him and took it back. But tik tik sounds started with in 15days!!! Q. Few nuts are also missing, only bolts are placed. People are selling their Himalayan because they are frustrated with the poor build quality and poor response of Royal Enfield towards a major issue like this. And this is not one isolated incident, many people have suffered the same and they have documented it on youtube as well. Q. kindly suggest which one is better and why? If I buy Himalayan in Hyderabad can I give it in Bangalore for 3 services for free? Here are a few useful tips to use your car air-con system during winters for the better which also results in system upkeep, Maintaining the right tyre pressure is vital for a smooth, efficient and controlled ride. Even well maintained tyres need to be replaced. One of the most faulty engine RE ever made. E.g - Which variant of Himalayan BS4 is best to buy? Q. I heard that Enfield battery is getting more problem when they are in a ride . My height is 185 cms and this bike is not comfortable for my height but it is better than any other bike in this segment. It is hampering the balance of the bike and is also makes the bike look ugly. Diese Petition hat 993 Unterschriften erreicht. Still, they have not taken any major steps towards solving our problems and they are happily launching a new version of the bike without addressing the problems of the previous Himalayan Owners. Wenn Sie sich einloggen oder registrieren (auch via Facebook) akzeptieren Sie die Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Change.org. Clutch is a bit on the heavier side.Tubeless tyres for spoke rims. Melden Sie einen Verstoß, ohne eingeloggt zu sein. 1st service was due after few days so told him about the same and mechanic suggested to wait and the problem should iron out by itself and in my 2 interactions with him (name maharaj) he sounded like someone who knows what he is saying and doing so I trusted him and took it back. I would recommend you change the engine oil to Motul 5100 semi synthetic around 2000 kms, this will reduce vibrations drastically and increase your mileage. Is RE Himayalan a good choice for city conditions? We have paid 2 lacs for this machine and we deserve to have a problem free bike. Any issues or complaint with the BSVI varient - Himalayan? We are tired of this casual attitude of the Royal Enfield to resolve the issues. Q. It's an annoying problem during riding in a crowded city, @ P | Purchased it on 7th feb from amba motors in vadodara and rpm was set very high when delivered and engine stopping frequently when clutch applied during downshifting. Q. I service my bike once 2000k kms(4months) Bill's has never crossed 2k(800-2000rs)! That sound goes away after a minute of stoppingIn terms of riding, its good otherwise but I get a feeling that bs4 was better than bs6, My Himalayan bs6 also have same engine staling problem..Can I talk to you on call? Liebe Change.org-Nutzerinnen und -Nutzer, wir setzen auf Change.org Cookies ein, um Ihnen möglichst viele interessante Inhalte anzuzeigen. My Himalyan 2019 model is just 2100 kms driven and given only 10-15kmpl mileage. Please help me JAWA , Himalayan or Interceptor Twins. We are not cowards, We will fight against this till the end even if we have to take this to court. Rest everything is great. Is Royal Enfield Himalayan Sleet ABS is good for buying. Q. Best performance in class!!!! We have sent various letters to Mr. Siddhartha Lal the CEO of Eicher Motors which owns Royal Enfield. He barely got saved from a major accident. Is this a gud bike for daily use also - Himalayan? We would sincerely appreciate it if all the people who own a Royal Enfield Himalayan come together and support our petition because enough is enough. - Himalayan? that bike. Which one is best for touring purpose?and I am not going to sell for a long time, I have been with shogun from last 20 years. These are manufacturing defects and the company knows about it. Almost every Himalayan has a manufacturing defect of the magnetic coil, T-stem, gear and clutch issue, Oil Leakage, engine noise among other issues which is frustrating because the owners spend a majority of their time in the service centers. Bike performance is the only drawback is the sound. Let’s fight so that companies like Royal Enfield do not take their customers for a ride and ignore them after making a sale. Is there any way of seat height reduction? RE Himalayan and Jawa 42 which bike suitable for Leh & Ladakh - 42 - 42 - 42? They have come up with temporary solutions and have not been able to fix the issues permanently and they have the nerve to launch a newer BS4 model and completely ignore the old customers who trusted the company and bought the Himalayan despite major issues thinking the company will resolve it. Clocked 1000kms now but hoping to wait another month to see if it completely goes away or not before going to service station to adjust rpm further which I believe is behind the engine stopping issue Apart from that, heating issue even in feb so one can imagine what will happen in may. Your question has been submitted. Q. The sound spoils the mood of riding!!! Did not expect manufacturing negligence from RE team, or may be I was unlucky to get a defective product. He changed it to actual 1200 (fluctuates a bit) and it solved the engine stopping problem 80% but still stops sometimes randomly. Q. Be patient for the first 2000 kms since that is the breakin period. And switchable abs is needed. Read on to know more. Even with the oil cooler shit it heats more than my Thunderbird twinspark even in short distancesThird thing is a tick tick sound after stopping which I have also come across in newer generation scooters that have a highly refined engine unlike RE so I wouldn't bother about it. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. The people at Service Centre don't know how to service the Himalayan, there are no spare parts available at the Service Centre. One rider was going on a highway at 90 KMPH and was about to overtake a vehicle and the bike's engine shut off at this point. Dhruv Chauhan benötigt Ihre Hilfe zur Petition „Suffering Major Problems With Royal Enfield Himalayan”. Mileage is around 30-32kmpl(highway) and 22-25kmpl(city) I use power/premium only!!! I get an average of around 35 on the highway and 25 in the city post the oil change. Still, they have not taken any major steps towards solving our problems and they are happily launching a new version of the bike without addressing the problems of the previous Himalayan Owners. I hope this problem goes away after servicing. Ask your question from Himalayan BS4 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 830+ Himalayan BS4 Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is, ZigWheels Tyre Guide: When to change your car's tyre, Tyre Maintenance: Maintaining right tyre pressure. What is the ideal cruising speed of it's - Himalayan? Bike is stopping while riding and the sound is horrible after 1st service. Q. Q. I am little confused over a section of either a Himalayan Sleet or Interceptor 650 for on/off road and of course for touring purpose? That's the only drawback After 11 months of riding bike as clocked around 6690kms only on highway!! You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_popularity_vote,rvmp_qna,rvmp_tab_mmv_slideshow,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_post_answer,rvmp_service_cost_tool. Q. What could be the issue? Can I ride Royal Enfield Himalayan? Not satisfied with the quality and the Issues are below 1. We have been troubled enough. We want Royal Enfield to look into our problems and resolve it before launching the newer version of the bike. I am asking this because I heard many rumours about Changing a car's tyre may be the difference between a safe journey and an ill-fated one. But the response of the company towards its customers is just pathetic. Suffering Major Problems With Royal Enfield Himalayan, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Here are some steps to remember while upsizing. Took it to the service center of dealer and the mechanic saw that rpm showing on instrument cluster was around 1200 but in his diagnostic tool it indicated around 1800 at idle. Thanks for reporting this. What is the drawbacks of Royal Enfield Himalayan? Imagine this scenario. Q. Purchased it on 7th feb from amba motors in vadodara and rpm was set very high when delivered and engine stopping frequently when clutch applied during downshifting. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? For comfort level is very awesome and mileage given 28...the performance is also good and if you are like off roaring than this bike is best for u...look also good, Good bike!!!!