It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Low in net carbs and sugar, these mini cookies are made with natural ingredients like almond flour, coconut oil, and collagen. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Zero guilt. All rights This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. High Key Snacks Keto Mini Cookies are made with almond flour, coconut oil, and collagen, and sweetened with a blend of erythritol, monk fruit extract and stevia extract. HighKey Snacks Keto Mini Cookies – Snickerdoodle, Pack of 3, 2.25oz Bags. Calling all Keto Cookie Monsters! Contains: Eggs, Milk, Tree Nuts: Coconut, Almonds. Images/Data © Copyright 1996-2020 Netrition, Inc. and/or its content providers. Please try again. They’re packed with the nutrients, fat, and protein you need for your keto lifestyle. Zero added sugar. HighKey Keto Snacks Low Carb Snickerdoodle Cookie - Paleo, Diabetic Diet Friendly - Gluten Free, Low Sugar Dessert Treats & Sweets - Ketogenic Products Healthy Protein Cookies (Packaging May Vary) 3-pack, HighKey Snacks Keto Food Low Carb Snack Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 3 Pack - Gluten Free & No Sugar Added, Healthy Diabetic, Paleo, Dessert Sweets, Diet Foods, HighKey Snacks Keto Low Carb Food Chocolate Brownie Cookie Bites - Paleo, Diabetic Diet Friendly - Gluten Free, Low Sugar Dessert Treats & Sweets & Ketogenic Products Healthy Protein Brownies, Pack of 3, HighKey Snacks Keto Brownie Food Mix - Chocolate Chip Fudge - Low Carb Sweets & Treats - Gluten Free, No Sugar Added Dessert - Diabetic, Paleo Protein Foods, Naturally Sweetened Products, HighKey Snacks Keto Food Pancake, Waffle & Bread Mix - Gluten Free Low Carb Foods - Protein Breakfast Products - No Sugar Added Sweets & Treats - Diabetic & Paleo Diet Friendly - 30 Pancakes, HighKey Snacks Keto Breakfast Cereal - Low Carb Food - Oatmeal & Grits Substitute - High Protein Gluten & Grain Free Snack - Ketogenic Friendly Foods & Products - Diabetic Diet - Maple & Brown Sugar. Netrition, Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It’s high in protein, manganese, vitamin E, and monounsaturated fats. Discounts cannot be used with other promotions. GLUTEN AND GRAIN-FREE: No added preservatives, no gluten, and no fillers - our mini cookies are a great choice when you want a sweet, crispy treat without all the sugar and carbs in regular cookies. Please try again later. respective companies or mark holders. Low in net carbs and sugar, these mini cookies are made with natural ingredients like almond flour, coconut oil, and collagen. With wholesome ingredients and natural sweetener, feel good about rewarding yourself for a job well done. Low Net Carbs; Keto Friendly; Gluten Free, Grain Free; High Key Snacks Keto Mini Cookies are made with almond flour, coconut oil, and collagen, and sweetened with a blend of erythritol, monk fruit extract and stevia extract. 13g Fat . Made with natural ingredients, each purchase of HighKey Snacks Keto Mini Cookies comes with a box of 3 bags that will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. April 13, 2019 April 8, 2019 by Nick. 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! Perfect for ketogenic dieters, this snack is the smart choice! Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet or exercise program. There's a problem loading this menu right now. "These have a slight crunch and hit the spot when you are craving a brownie or cookie." Almond flour is an ideal alternative for a gluten-free lifestyle. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. There was a problem completing your request. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Unable to add item to List. Eggs can have a big part to play in helping your body transition into fat burning mode. Perfect for ketogenic dieters, this snack is the smart choice! If you haven’t noticed, I’m utterly obsessed with HighKey snacks, especially their mini keto cookies. Simply contact us to learn more! High Key Mini Cookies Review – Low Carb, Keto Friendly Snack! Intense chocolate flavor of a brownie married with the crunch of a cookie. Simple clean ingredients with great taste that won't slow you down. Please try your search again later. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. SATISFYING SWEETS: Satiate that sweet tooth with a treat that hits the spot - without the guilt. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ‍♀️. cookies). Fat Snax Cookies - Low Carb, Keto, and Sugar Free (Chocolate Chip, 12-pack (24 cook... Keto Fudge Brownie Mix by Keto and Co | Just 1.1g Net Carbs Per Serving | Gluten free, Low Carb, Diabetic Friendly, Naturally Sweetened, No Added Sugar, Non-GMO | (16 Servings), Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Hydration Drink Mix Raspberry Flavor (90 Serving Canister). I remember the good old days when my mom would bake homemade chocolate chip cookies. Low in net carbs and sugar, these mini cookies are made with natural ingredients like almond flour, coconut oil, and collagen. SWEET HEALTHY SNACKS: At HighKey Snacks, we know that snacking can be hard. I was definitely on the dirty keto side of things, lots of bacon. With 3g of protein and 2g net carbs, feel free to indulge your cravings - anywhere, any time! KETO & LOW CARB FRIENDLY: HighKey Snacks Keto Mini Cookies are a diet-friendly snack made with wholesome ingredients for a sweet treat. These little gems are sweetened with our own blend of natural sweeteners. Perfect for ketogenic dieters, this snack is the smart choice! to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion on these pages is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. I have now transitioned to doing mainly IF but being aware of my carb content and not eating 1000 grams of carbs … Perfect for ketogenic dieters, this snack is the smart choice! My first 6 months was the time I had to prove to myself that I could commit to the diet and keep my carb and sugar intake super low. High Key Mini Cookies will fill you up and satisfy your cravings. KETO & LOW CARB FRIENDLY: HighKey Snacks Keto Mini Cookies are a diet-friendly snack made with wholesome ingredients for a sweet treat. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Naturally Sweetened with a blend of Erythritol, Monk Fruit Extract and Stevia. Naturally gluten free and keto friendly, these chocolate chip treats are great as a wholesome on-the-go snack or as the perfect end to a good meal. Now me being keto, I thought my cookie days were over until I discovered High Key Mini Cookies. MADE IN THE USA: Inspired by our pristine Pacific Northwest surroundings and a community dedicated to responsibly-sourced food without artificial ingredients, HighKey Snacks proudly works with local farms and companies to produce gluten-free, keto-friendly snacks. KETO & LOW CARB FRIENDLY: HighKey Snacks Keto Mini Cookies are a diet-friendly snack made with wholesome ingredients for a sweet treat. Low in net carbs and sugar, these mini cookies are made with natural ingredients like almond flour, coconut oil, and collagen.