Ya you can't miss Ehsaan's solo in this song. Great party favourite for beginners! We created a tool called transpose to convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs. Large success and praise!!! It is simple... First of congratulations to me!! Bombay- second album by Rahman sir, Blockbuster. We have a lot of very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics. This is a website with music topics, released in 2016. U can say it poem or Nazm but different from typical one. Raag: Yaman Genre: Sufi - Folk Lyrics: Irshad Kamil (Great!) I wanna see you all on y'all baddest behavior, Shake it, shake it, shake, shake it, shake it, shake it, Shake it, shake it like a Polaroid Picture, shake it, shake it, Shh you got to, shake it, shh shake it, shake it, got to shake it, Shake it, shake, shake it, shake it (etc..). Our guitar keys and ukulele are still original. [D#m F# B C#] Chords for Sleep Token - Hey Ya! Here are the lyrics and Guitar Chords of Ghan Ghan composed and written by Vishal Khatri and Sung by Dhaval Kothari & Anisha Laxmanan. This is first non-Rahmaniac song post on this blog. I see we gonna' break it down in just a few seconds here.. [Intro :] C F G Am x2 C F G Am Oooh Oooh Ooooh x2 [Verse :] C F My baby don't mess around G Am Because she loves me so and this I know for sure C F But does she really wanna G Am can't stand to see me walk Hey Ya CHORDS by Avriel & The Sequoias Its pretty much the same the whole way through. Copyright is reserved to Blogger Vishal Khatri.. Ethereal theme. for Best Compositions. Happy Republic day!! ... Clinton Cerejo is one of the perfect voice of India for Western vocal. Basic Chords Avriel & The Sequoias - Hey Ya. Hey ya Guitar Tab by Outkast learn how to play chords diagrams Hey ya tab by Outkast with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Music: Vishal-Shekhar (Awesome!) Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive and simple chords, transpose, capo hints, changing speed. Powered by. Best of Jagjit Singh - A Unique and Soothing Voice... Best of Shafqat Amanat Ali - Rockstar Ustaad, Best Of Ajay Atul - Captivating Music Directors. Guitar Chords: Breathless by Shankar Mahadevan. Its pretty much the same the whole way through chords: C, F, G, Am with a Capo on 4th Fr I don't understand the word but I enjoy it alot. But seperate's always better when there's feelings involved, Then what makes, Then what makes, Then what makes, Then what makes, Then what makes love the exception, Why you, why you, why you are we so in denial. Guitar Chords: Hey Ya! (Gm)Hey ya I see you (Gm)walk in through the door, (Gm)Hey ya I want you (Gm)look across the floor, (Gm)Hey ya i got to (F)tell you how I (Gm)feel, oh (Bb)Baby you the (F)only one of (Gm)me, (Gm)Hey ya I wanna get (Gm)closure to You, (Gm)Hey ya I need to be (Gm)closure to you, Mere (Gm)palko palko (Cm)sapne (Dm)chhaye, Main (Gm)paagal paagal (Cm)sa rehta (Dm)hoon, Main (Gm)har pal har pal (Cm)yeh kehta (Dm)hoon. Singer: Papon (Amazing!) Free printable and easy chords ver. 4 for song by Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya. but that might just because im playing this from a ukulele. A.R. Shankar Ehsaan Loy made this song in Western funk nicely. Songs On E major By A.R.Rahman, Rahman's Favourite Scale. Most accurate Guitar chords Help us fix mistakes in the lyrics and chords in the comments, and earn points for exclusive offers Learn more.. chords: C, F, G, Am with a Capo on 4th Fret. Here this song is fantastically sung by him. Guitar Chords: Ajnabee by Zeb from Madras Cafe! by Clinton Cerejo from Karthik Calling Karthik Clinton Cerejo is one of the perfect voice of India for Western vocal. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Here this song is fantastically sung by him. Copyright document.write("© " + new Date().getFullYear()); www.chordband.com. I love this movie the director,actor, actress, lyrics... Cmaj7: (x 3 2 0 0 0) Em7: (0 2 2 0 3 0) (G)jo wada kiya woh (Am)nibhana pa(G)dega (Bm)roke zamana chahe (Em7)roke khudai tumko  ... Great Swadesi Album all songs were great. This is second post from this movie, and this song is favourite of a... All Chords and Images are done by self. Ya you can't miss Ehsaan's solo in this song. Guitar Chords: Hey Ya! Chords used are for EDEN - Hey Ya. Arijit Singh Songs Guitar Chords - Best Songs Alwa... 12 Indian Guitarist who Inspire you to come close with GUITAR, 7 Indian singer who love to perform with GUITAR, Best Songs of Hariharan- A Transcendent Singer, Best Of Roop Kumar Rathod -The Velvet Voice, Best of Salim Sulaiman - Soul Music Directors, Best Of Sukhwinder Singh - A Power Pack Energetic Singer. From chak de India by Krishna Beura. Guitar Chords: Bulleya By Papon from Sultan, Guitar Chords: Chand Si Mehbooba by Mukesh from Himalay ki God me, Guitar Chords : Nashe Si Chad Gayi Oye by Arijit Singh from Befikre, Guitar Chords: Maula Mere Lele Meri Jaan by Krishna Beura From Chak De India, Guitar Chords: Phir se Ud Chala by Mohit Chauhan from Rockstar, Guitar Chords: Kun Faya Kun by A.R.Rahman, Guitar Chords: Hamma hamma by Mano & A.R.Rahman from Bombay, Guitar Chords: Aayat by Arijit Singh from Bajirao Mastani, Guitar Chords: Jo Wada Kiya Wo Nibhana Padega by Mohammad Rafi and Lata Mangeshkar from Taj Mahal, Guitar Chords: Yu hi Chala chal Rahi by Udit Narayan from Swades. Salim Sulaiman have ... A song with no Antra no mukhda only story telling. Hey Ya CHORDS by Avriel & The Sequoias for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! What a big hit... and only 4 chords. The power of a great catchy tune with a quirky bar of 2:4 which makes it pretty unique. Guitar Chords: Bhoola Tujhe by Rashid Ali from Blue. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Please Show Your support or suggestions by your written words. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos Its the closest i can get to the origional key that obadiah sings it. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Guitar Chords : Ghan Ghan by Dhaval Kothari, Anisha Laxmanan & Vishal Khatri. Shankar Ehsaan Loy made this song in Western funk nicely. Because the thought alone is killing me right nooww..