It has a single cylinder and kicks and electric start + 4 Speed engine which makes it a very comfortable ride. Long hours on the XPro’s saddle will likely be more comfortable than on the Passion Pro’s thanks to the firmer and more supportive. autoX Jury Meet: Why do we test everything at the BIC? I also checked Twister and Dream Yuga, but the Passion XPro lead in the terms of features. It is best till today, among the bikes I have bought. Home New Bikes Hero Hero Passion Passion Pro BS4 Specification Specifications of Hero Passion Pro BS4 Hero Passion Pro BS4 342 reviews Rate Now Rs. The 2018 Passion XPro is something to take note of, because unlike before, it doesn't have an engine sourced from Honda. Mileage is very good and I am getting mileage of around 65kmpl in city with average speed 50-60kmph, this is very good mileage with 110cc engine. Similar to Passion, this bike also gets body coloured rear view mirrors. Yes, the Passion XPro is offered with tank flap. It ranges from INR 46.8-51.8K (ex-showroom, Delhi (approx., may vary)). read more, Pros: Mileage, styling, fuel efficiency, build quality, handling, affordable, I bought Passion XPro in 2010 after many researches. The bike is a nice blend of mileage and performance and proves to be a perfect commuter bike. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_model_wise_user_review. Whereas the Hero Passion Pro is the quintessential commuter, the XPro is a stylistically enhanced version of the same. hero has already stopped its manufacturing and its spare parts are not available too. The Hero Passion XPro gets a larger halogen setup with Always Headlamp On feature (AHO). The XPro gets a sharper front headlamp with two pilot lamps/ DRLs. This is the biggest USP of this bike. It never gives away the confidence as Hero has extended its wheelbase to provide it extra stability. Simply pay a visit to one of our showrooms, or call us at 09636606060 to get to know the Hero Passion XPro Price and other details. What are the Shades of Hero Passion xPro? This allows us to provide relevant content for you. My neighbor played a big role in inspiring me. This bike gets the same instrument console of regular Passion. not a good motorcycle to bank on. Comfort while Driving Hero Passion xPro This bike even feels more comfortable than Passion due to extra width and length. Hero Motocorp has launched its first ever 110cc bike. Style is also good,Mintanance also fine, Overall all features are good. Copyright Hero MotoCorp Ltd. 2020. Handle bar has been slightly extended to give you better and firm palm grip. Very good Bike and smooth drive, mileage is very good. --Please Select---ACHIEVERHF DeluxeHunkIgnitorMaestro EdgeNew GlamourPleasureSplendor iSmart+Splendor+Splendor+ IBS i3s. It also comes with DRLs for enhanced day-time visibility. Don't go to hero showroom because they won't service properly.Other than that bike is great and cruises at 50kmph like butter. Hero MotoCorp launched the Passion XPro back in 2018 with a new 109.15cc engine, updated features, enhanced styling and brand new graphics and colours. This new bike gets the mature looks of regular Passion but to differentiate, Hero has made this bike more stylish and aggressive. For safety, this bike comes with optional tubeless tyres and standard features like front leg guard, rear saree guard and powerful headlamp for clear visibility at night. In the highway maintain a speed of 45 to 55kmpl where 50 is average it'll give above 70kmpl.Change your engine oil every 2000km and check your spark plug every 2000km clean it, if the inner is black change it. It's cheaper than Xpro, mileage is more than Xpro, pickup is more than Xpro& maintainane less than Xpro. Hero has chosen one of their favourite bikes, Passion to get this honour and they have named the new bike as Passion xPro. The bike utilizes most its power in its mid-range which makes it quick in city traffic. self start and dish capacity r handalable to every1.this is a nice bike. No complements from me .using from 9 months. Maintain a speed of 40 to 50 in the city it'll give around 55kmpl. after running between 5000 - 6000 its mileage fall down 35 km /l I went to service center they do all the things but result was same , again and again I gave to service center to Fort point Virar/ Vasai but result is the same its milage is 35 only, and this is not suitable for long journey also it is very light vehicle its vibrate once your speed cross 60km/h over all this is the worst choice to choose this vehicle, The small capacity commuter motorcycle formula has pretty much remained unchanged since the last three decades, but off late the bikes that occupy this space have started evolving. Engine Specification Engine Type 4- Stroke Single Cylinder OHC Engine Displacement 109.15 cc Fuel Supply System Carburetor Cooling System Air Cooled Valves 2 Valves Power 7 kW @ 7500 rpm Torque 9 Nm @ 5500 rpm Hero Passion xPro has under seat storage space and bag hook at the back but there is no utility box in it. This bike is available with an optional front disc brake of 240mm while drum brakes of 130mm on its both wheels are standard in its braking system. The double-downtube cradle chassis offers enhanced rigidity, thus boosting the XPro’s stability and handling. Specifications of Hero Passion Pro Hero Passion Pro is powered by 113 cc engine.This Passion Pro engine generates a power of 9.15 PS @ 7500 rpm and a torque of 9.89 Nm @ … The new double-downtube cradle chassis feels planted and tackles bumps and undulations well even in corners. However there are no changes in its tail light. Hero passion x pro price। Hero passion xpro … This engine can also be seen in Honda’s Twister and Dream Yuga. The larger 13-litre fuel tank should extend range. Find out Hero Passion XPro full specifications, features, engine displacement, kerb weight, ground clearance, wheelbase, tyre size and other technical specs. Its increased torque and power output is quite noticeable. Hero's highly successful Passion range gets a new, powerful 110cc engine in the XPro. The engine, exhaust and alloy wheels are all blacked out. It is a great bike with amazing performance and the mileage of the bike also amazing. Hero has already removed this motorcycle from its manufacturing and the spare parts too are not available. This step from Hero will bring more credibility to the brand image of Hero and Passion simultaneously. Yes, of course, you can. ... This time Hero has not just played with stickers only. very good and awesome for daily usage............................................................................ Gud performance gud gripping all about. The bike’s stylish exterior consists of a polished digital analogue meter console, and a generally sharp design. We could go on and on about the Passion XPro’s outstanding features but it’s time to talk about the price, you’ll be delighted to know that this 110cc motorcycle comes at an affordable cost. The commuter bike now features sportier styling thanks to the sharp fuel tank with a flush fuel lid, dynamic fuel tank shrouds, dual-tone mirrors and a racy rear cowl. Discussions. However, Hero also offers the option of a 240mm front disc for the XPro. It makes 9.4PS of power and 9Nm of torque, up by 1PS and 0.95Nm. It handles really nice in city traffic and with its effective suspension and braking system, things just get better. With the XPro, Hero has brought style and more features to the commuter segment. Cosmetic enhancements to the bike include fuel tank gets extensions and a sharply-designed LED tail lamp. It features an analogue speedometer and digital fuel gauge, odometer and trip meter. Hero Passion xPro feels better than its younger sibling in terms of performance. The bike gets a semi-digital instrument cluster and a firmer and more supportive seat than the Passion Pro. The Passion XPro comes to a halt via 130mm drum brakes on both wheels. The XPro also gets a bigger engine than the Passion Pro’s 97.2cc unit. The all-new 2018 Hero Passion XPro gets powered by a 109 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine. Hero Passion Xpro is the best bike in its range and I am fully satisfied with this bike. Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins. All Rights Reserved. Let’s check the featured details of the bike below. When combined with the double-downtube cradle chassis, it gives the XPro a planted feel and helps it tackle bumps and undulations comfortably. ,Now depends on you, which design do you like most(as my personal opinions xpro look better then passion pro 110),And passion pro has old school look, there xpro have new fresh look, Passion pro 110 comes with new graphics style, comfort so, it's better than xpro because xpro mileage is only 50 to 53 or something, BS4 is mandatory from April 2017, if your bike make is April 2017 or later, it is BS4, 1-4 gears, all are backward, same as previous models of Hero 100CC bykes, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Please tell us your city. For the confirmation, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the nearest service center as they would be the better people to assist you with the exact details. The bike seems to come with cosmetic and mechanical updates which keep it in line with the current trends. If we had to describe the Passion XPro in just 3 words, it would be fast, smart and tough. Accessories and features shown may not be part of the standard equipment. Friends today I introduce u a bike Hero passion X-pro.i bought this bike last february.it has so many good features thatswhy I share my personal opinoin with u.The engine funtion and mileage is too good . To find out more about the Hero Passion XPro Specification or other details, you can reach us via any of these options - Write to us through the query form, use the “Find a dealer” option to locate your nearest Hero showroom or contact us through the details given on our website. The bike has been able to respond to the heart of the country bike enthusiasts by its design and performance. On the other hand, the i3s Disc Alloy has a front disc brake and is priced at Rs 60,900 (ex-showroom Delhi). The bike comes loaded with features which are rare in this segment like maintenance-free battery, tubeless tyres, digital instrumentation, etc. And servicing give it to a good service centre. The bike is meant for those who prefer their commuters to be stylish. The optional 240mm front disc brake also offers plenty of bite. A sharp looking LED tail lamp further adds to the XPro’s stylish image. It is a great bike with amazing performance and the mileage of the bike also amazing. Hero Passion XPRO Price compare, Specifications, Dealer details, buy offline, address, contact number, distributor Get set to rule the roads with the new Passion xPro.