Select your city to see price in your city. Hero Glamour i3s on road price in Pathanamthitta starts from ₹ 87,667. Check Hero bike price list, Images , dealers & read latest news & reviews. Hero Glamour is a product of Hero. Sorry, we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area. The front 240mm disk brake and a ground clearance of 180mm add to its practicality. Hero Passion Pro The Hero Passion Pro motorcycle with a price tag ranging between Rs. 68,700. Not from Muzaffurpur? Top alternatives of Hero Glamour are Honda SP 125, Honda Shine & Bajaj Pulsar 125 with price in Kolkata starting from ₹ … Recently, Hero MotoCorp introduced a new special edition of the Glamour– the Glamour Blaze. Top alternatives of Hero Glamour are Honda SP 125, Bajaj Pulsar 125 & Honda Shine with price in Pathanamthitta starting from ₹ 78,595, ₹ 75,642 & ₹ 73,956 respectively. BikeWale takes utmost care in gathering precise and accurate information about Hero Glamour price in Muzaffurpur. Select your city to see price in your city. The Hero Glamour is one of the highest-selling 125 cc motorcycles in India, and one of Hero MotoCorp's leading sales volumes earners. Its 125cc engine with XSens Programmed Fuel Injection tech returns max power of 10.73 BHP @ 7500 RPM and torque of 10.6 Nm @ 6000 RPM. EMI₹ / monthEMI Calculated basisDown Payment - ₹ Interest - %Tenure - Months. Hero Glamour can runs 100 KM per hour and it burns fuel 60 KM per Liter (approx). Are you looking for a budget bike? Priyanka Chopra drops first look of her next Hollywood project 'We Can Be Heroes' and it is trending! Glamour Blaze is priced at Rs 72,200 (ex-showroom Delhi). For more information please read Terms & Condition ,Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy. With the yearly update, the motorcycle received a number of updates including company's patent i3S (idle start-stop system). This engine comes with a 5-speed gearbox. The top end variant of Glamour i3s is priced in Pathanamthitta at ₹ 88,742 (on road price, Pathanamthitta). This bike is powered by 124.7 engine which generates Maximum power 9BHP @ 7000 RPM and its maximum torque is 10.35 Nm @ 4000 RPM . However, you are viewing information related to Pathanamthitta. Glamour is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,866 in Muzaffurpur. (Also Read: Hero Xtreme 200S BS 6 launched at ₹ 1.15 lakh) The company introduced the new Glamour 125 BS 6 in India a few weeks back. Top alternatives of Hero Glamour are Honda SP 125, Bajaj Pulsar 125 & Honda Shine with price in Muzaffurpur starting from ₹ 74,285, ₹ 71,674 & ₹ 69,785 respectively. Recently launched in its BS-VI avatar, the Hero Glamour 125cc motorcycle comes with i3S (idle start-stop system) for enhanced mileage. However, you are viewing information related to Muzaffurpur. Hero Glamour is available for sale at 13 Hero showrooms in Kolkata. Glamour is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,955 in Pathanamthitta. Hero Glamour i3s is available for sale at 3 Hero showrooms in Muzaffurpur. Brown Rice vs. White Rice: Which Is Healthier? As reported by Glamour owners, the real mileage of Hero Glamour is 55 kmpl. 48,950 to Rs. Glamour Blaze is available at Hero MotoCorp showrooms across the country at an attractive price of Rs 72,200/- Also read: BS6 Hero Xtreme 200S Launched At … Glamour i3s is also available on … The top end variant of Glamour is priced in Pathanamthitta at ₹ 90,684 (on road price, Pathanamthitta). You are currently viewing price of Hero Glamour in Pathanamthitta. Thank you for providing your details. Hero Glamour on road price in Muzaffurpur starts from ₹ 84,298. Hero currently offers 12 bikes for sale in India, which comprises 8 Street bike s, 4 Scooters . Adding to the functionality and riding comfort, on top of the USB charger on the handle, the motorcycle comes with the side-stand indicator. As reported by Glamour owners, the real mileage of Hero Glamour is 55 kmpl. Check out our list of top bikes under ₹ 80,000 in India.