The fairytale characters were cursed into forgetting who they were and nothing to them changes and their minds are in a haze. Not just Henry, everything! Henry was born in our world so the curse does not effect him aging. The lovers were the main suspects! How was Henry adopted? Plenty of stuff are very unclear! Year: ... At Henry's urging, Emma convinces Mary Margaret to pay a visit to a comatose man in the hospital and read to him from the storybook, as flashbacks show how Snow White and Prince Charming first met.

And how Henry got the book? This article contains episode summaries for the first season of Once Upon a Time. Emma SwanBaelfire † Then how? But Henry was aging. Once Upon A Time is a fantasy TV series about an orphan named Emma Swan who grew up without a family until her 28th birthday. There is no staff! Once Upon a Time Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. But she may have assumed that he wouldn't come to the right conclusion about what was going on. Human she lived here and had her own son that she gave up for adoption. Hair Color: Get exclusive videos, blogs, photos, cast bios, free episodes and more. This article is about the Knight/King of the Wish Realm.

Did you lose interest after Mulder left the first time? Miss Blanchard gave it to him, right? Can Mathematica be used to edit MP3 tags? but within the story of the show, maybe it has something to do with the fact that the other characters were all born in the fairytownland and came to 'our universe' after the fact. I mean she was in an election for the whole town to see her, and he just decided to pop on her later? Of course, there is also the angle that the town is all that Henry ever knew -- how can you think the sum of all of your experiences is all THAT weird?

I think its creatively done and somewhat original.

King Henry is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time. Why do these angles look weird in my logo?

First Henry tells her about a curse. Henry tells Emma that she should ask someone about their past lives, and she does, but nothing happens. How does he age when no one else does, and how does no one else notice (let alone him! That's normal. But this is not it! By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Are “The 10th Kingdom” and “Once Upon a Time” related? My guess is that it's because he was born in the "normal" world, and wasn't brought over here by the curse. I just started watching the second season of the show so if my question will be answered later just let me know without any spoilers please. What could cause SQL Server to deny execution of a SP at first, but allow it later with no privileges change? Visit The official Once Upon A Time online at ABC.com. If it's a memory thing (they forget at the end of the year or something like that) then wouldn't Regina expect that Henry would eventually realise that something is really wrong? A love affair midst it all!

I suppose for the last 28 years they did not notice time passing and they did not create any new memories?

The town was stagnant and unchanging, but Henry aged and grew as normal. In a few places, the curse is specifically mentioned as only effecting those 'not born in the land without magic'.

Henry is not under the influence of the spell Regina casted on every fairytale character because he's not one of them. How do you think about the answers? Can a single card have multiple activations on a stack? Alias(es):

And just like that she wins! Then the book lead him to Emma. Season: OR . So he's not "frozen" like the others, and for the same reason he's the only one who can leave Storybrooke (with Emma and Pinocchio, neither of whom were affected by the enchantment because they left the fairytale world before it became active).

Melville's chain of thought in the "great democratic God" passage in "Moby-Dick". People in Storybrook have had the same age for 28 years. You can sign in to vote the answer.

She has also been shown to still have the ability to concoct potions, even without full access to her magic, maybe she thought that if it got too bad, she could use a memory potion to adjust Henry's memory to ignore the stagnancy of the town. I would expect a normal person put in this situation for ten years would probably go insane. But how did she get it? And she doesn't find this strange?

Rumple (paternal grandfather) †Queen Snow (grandmother) †King David (grandfather) †. Get to know Andrew J. In fact, the show has been pretty notorious among fans who have been left with more questions than answers. The fact that Henry didn't is likely because he had never known anything different, as Jerry says. Of all the "Friends" alumni, who do you think has had the most and least success since the show? Once Upon A Time has started over several times by way of curses and ... (in a way) Captain Hook will be like in this new setting and new age. No one can leave Storybrook, right? OK, so she adopted him from Storybrooke. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. In Once Upon a Time, up until the events of the first season, no one ages, right? And maaaaaaaany other plot holes. But if she did, HOW? A stranger appears with the same story, and she still doesn't believe! Just hunky, strong Emma, and terrified Sydney Glass, the magical mirror! when the series started none of them remembered their lives before. He knew it was hidden inside a dragon (and don't let me start talking about A DRAGON living under a town for 20+ years without feeling the need to eat and destroy everything above him) he could've send Emma anytime to get it!

Their minds would simply adapt to believe that of course he was in that grade, despite the fact that none of his peers moved up with him. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa.

Read the official ABC bio, show quotes and learn about the role at ABC TV (as he did at the start of the show). Regina, his adoptive mother, and the one who cast the curse, did notice he aged, so she figured that it would be safe to keep him because all of the fairytale characters did not age, and he wouldn't be against her. I mean everything is weird! Species: Why does Henry keep his memories during the Black Fairy's curse? But still, not journalists, no police! Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. Why didn't Zelena enact her other plans in Once Upon a Time? So weren't those two BORED with nothing to do in 20+ years. Henry

Henry 1 Season Summary 1.1 Overview 1.2 Cast 1.2.1 Starring 1.2.2 Recurring Cast 1.3 Crew 1.3.1 Writers 1.3.2 Directors 2 Episodes 2.1 Pilot 2.2 The Thing You Love Most 2.3 Snow Falls 2.4 The Price of Gold 2.5 That Still Small Voice 2.6 The Shepherd 2.7 The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter 2.8 Desperate Souls 2.9 True North … And what about Emma, herself? It is canon that Regina adopted Henry because she was lonely and wanted something real and changing in her life...maybe that overrode her better judgement? But still I find this plot holes stupid. What she didn't know, was that Henry's real mother (Emma) was the savior, daughter of Prince Charming and Snow White. Now Henry is 10-ish. I don't know how, but nothing, they change the subject right away. Feature Preview: New Review Suspensions Mod UX. I mean Jefferson MAYBE knows Henry, but August came in the town for the first time, when he met Henry and Emma on the street, while being together! The Mad Hatter? As for why Regina didn't think of this... She was still Evil Queen Regina at the time - not known for giving a crap about anyone other than herself.