Your recipes and presentation never disappoint. Is a deeply floral and richly aromatic limited release by master distiller Ms. Lesley Gracie. Make sure you serve hors d’oeuvres when you indulge in more than one “Liquid Jade” (I love the name by the way! Added by Zuellander on 2011-03-22 20:05:31Last updated on 2011-03-23 13:37:55Status: Approved, Copyright © 2008-2018 MyBestCocktails.com | All Rights Reserved. We are always keen to receive your Unusual musings! This looks so beautiful my friend – I may not be of age to drink it but I can appreciate it no problem , Choc Chip Uru, Thank you! PLEASE ENJOY THE UNUSUAL RESPONSIBLY. Yummy, Pingback: Fresh tomato Bloody Mary with garden herbs and celery bitters — food & style. Congratulations on making Food Buzz’s Top 9! Cucumber linguini with fresh mint and fried capers, Grapefruit gin & tonic with cilantro — food & style, Fresh tomato Bloody Mary with garden herbs and celery bitters — food & style, Chilled cucumber and yellow pepper soup with goat milk yogurt and pan-roasted shishito peppers — food & style, Cucumber linguini with fresh mint and fried capers — food & style, How to make pizza dough from scratch and shape it like a pro. Hendrick's Martini Place one large cucumber slice in the bottom of a large mixing glass and muddle. Refreshing martini with a hint of cucumber! Hendrick's Gin is a delightful and invigorating small batch gin infused with cucumber and rose petals. The original HENDRICK'S GIN, oddly infused with Rose and Cucumber. Door. Wishing you a delicious weekend and may you get your glass of cucumber juice! Lovely cocktail~. Serve straight uo in a chilled martini glass with a slice of cucumber as a garnish. I like a lot of classic cocktails - this is a slight twist on the standard gin martini. Everything on Hammant Patel Villa’s menu has a tale, whether it emerges from his multicultural […], Your email address will not be published. The Hendrick's Gin Distillery Ltd, THE GIRVAN DISTILLERY, GIRVAN, KA26 9PT gin ⅔ oz.dry vermouth Martini glass with ice water optional 2 cocktail olives, or 2 cocktail onions, or a twist of lemon peel, or a thin slice of cucumber Strain cucumber juice into a chilled martini glass. ©2020 bottled and imported by william grant & sons, inc. new york, ny. Strain into chilled Tini Martini glass and garnish with a slice of cucumber. Strain into chilled Tini Martini glass and garnish with a slice of cucumber. Company No. Why don’t we shake a martini? In a clean glass add the Hendrick's gin and dry vermouth and stir with 4-6 ice cubes to chill. The purée is then strained, and the resulting juice is shaken with Hendrick’s gin and elderflower liqueur until ice cold. Shut. Pingback: Chilled cucumber and yellow pepper soup with goat milk yogurt and pan-roasted shishito peppers — food & style. Bond? The reimagining of HENDRICK'S GIN, certainly not for everyone. Your email address will not be published. I’m very happy for that. Strain cucumber juice into a chilled martini glass. Hendrick's Orbium. Hendricks gin has a hint of cucumber flavor. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It looks so vibrant and tasty! Read what others had to say about each recipe. This can be my favorite drink for this season. When Hendrick’s Gin launched in 1999, master distiller Lesley Gracie decided that cucumber and rose would taste pretty good in a gin, along with more traditional botanicals. ©2020 BOTTLED AND IMPORTED BY WILLIAM GRANT & SONS, INC. NEW YORK, NY. Note: Hendrick's gin has natural cucumber notes and in my opinion is necessary for this cocktail. Read our peculiar but fascinating reviews, and scribe your own. A couple of thoughts: One, the process of pureeing and straining is laborious and gives a limited yield. How are you planning to […], Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. The original HENDRICK'S GIN, oddly infused with Rose and Cucumber. I love the way you’ve added tarragon for another layer of fresh, green flavour here… adding this to my must-try list for the long weekend! Company No. HENDRICK'S GIN, 41.4% ALC./VOL A library of fiendishly delicious cocktail recipes for almost every occasion. Chef, farmer & photographer. Making Gourmet Easy, One Jaw-Dropping Recipe at a Time. You, my dear are awesome! Thank you for that good dose of serotonin! Company No. I am Susan L. Schwartz, your drinking companion! In a clean glass add the Hendrick's gin and dry vermouth and stir with 4-6 ice cubes to chill. Dear Ann, you are so very wonderful – thank you! Required fields are marked *. Cucumber salad with Greek yogurt and mint, 8 oz (225 g) seedless cucumber (half a medium cucumber) – unpeeled and cut in 2″ pieces, 1 1/2 oz (45 ml) cucumber juice (see Step 1). Shaking doesn’t bruise the gin or vermouth, but a shaken martini will affect the flavor. 2 ouncesgin (or cucumber gin) 3thick slices of cucumber 1 tablespoonagave 1 teaspoonlime juice Cucumber slices for garnish The tarragon and mint pick up the delicate herbal notes that Hendrick’s is so famous for, while the elderflower liqueur brings a little sweetness to the drink. the hendrick's gin distillery ltd, the girvan distillery, girvan, ka26 9pt company no. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! Delight your Holiday Guests with Hendrick’s. Fine-strain cocktail into a glass filled with ice cubes. Thank you so much for your comment… raising a glass to you! DIRECTIONS. Third degree burns, but all was well — I was too drunk to feel it. The. Serve with a slice of cucumber. I am ready for happy hour now. It contains 11 botanicals that shine through its zesty nose. Send Hendrick's Gin to recipients who love the extraordinary. SC236185 One of my fave drinks is to muddle some sage and cucumber, then shake with St. Germain and Hendrick’s gin. It costs a little more than some other standard gins, but it is well worth it - especially if you are skeptical about gin. There is a Hendrick's Gin cocktail for almost any occasion. Isabelle! Well, it’s that time of the year. Place one large cucumber slice in the bottom of a large mixing glass and muddle. Shaking adds bubbles. Oh, the color is just amazing…breathtaking even. Tina! Basically, it’s vermouth to taste. The tarragon and mint pick up the delicate herbal notes that Hendrick’s is so famous for, while the elderflower liqueur brings a little sweetness … HENDRICK'S GIN, 44% ALC./VOL. please enjoy the unusual responsibly Shaking adds bubbles. Hendrick's Lunar. I love to create exuberant, modern, seasonal, gourmet-yet-simple recipes. Parsley sage, Yes… your comment made me laugh out loud! DIRECTIONS. Please log in or sign up to view your favourite cocktails, vote, comment and get suggestions! Hendrick's Gin | Premium Scottish Gin Infused with Cucumber & Rose. the hendrick's gin distillery ltd, the girvan distillery, girvan, ka26 9pt company no. I recently commented on a blog that I was ready for a big glass of cucumber juice-how telepathic for you to post this. Learn how your comment data is processed. Welcome to A Lush Life Manual - the How-To guide for living life one cocktail at a time! HENDRICK'S GIN, 41.4% ALC./VOL ©2019 IMPORTED BY WILLIAM GRANT & SONS. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! Gin? Learn more about how we make our most delicious gin. Wow! A limited edition gin that’s deeply floral and definitively HENDRICK'S. The purée is then strained, and the resulting juice is shaken with Hendrick’s gin and elderflower liqueur until ice cold. I can honestly say I’ve never thought of cucumber in a cocktail….you made a beautiful drink that sounds delicious! These microscopic bubbles add air into a drink that has a tight balance on how its flavors mingle. The Hendrick's Gin Distillery Ltd, THE GIRVAN DISTILLERY, GIRVAN, KA26 9PT Hendricks gin has a hint of cucumber flavor. Empty the Martini glass of the ice water. We’ve given this a name, which a great cocktail needs: Liquid Jade. An annual event to celebrate that most noble green thing - the mighty cucumber. The Best Cocktails and Most Popular Mixed Drink Recipes! I’ve started to develop an appreciation for cucumber-based cocktails in the past couple of years, starting with a really wonderful cucumber margarita. I’ll have to try this, because I love tarragon. Thanks for sharing the great idea. Take a pic and tag @alushlifemanual on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Hendrick’s delivers a fresh cucumber focused Gin with it’s main botanical plus a subtle hint of rose and citrus that culminates in a clean and refreshing taste. Outstanding! Ou la la… your version sounds delish tooI, Pingback: Cucumber linguini with fresh mint and fried capers — food & style, Your email address will not be published. I may have to try it…. Company No. I am really sorry about your burn – yikes! Here, unpeeled cucumbers (which give the cocktail its deep green hue) are puréed with mint and tarragon to make an ambrosial juice.