Now I can look at myself through His eyes and see as He sees. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. If ever I struggle with guilt then I remind myself of the truth from God’s Word and suddenly my heart experiences the peace of God. ESV® Text Edition: 2016.

Only when you understand the complete forgiveness from sins can you have confidence to enter into the presence of God and boldly draw near to the throne of grace. Even in the midst of struggling with sin. Try it free for 30 days.

Mercy is not getting what we deserve. 16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. Although it was a short hiatus in my young life I struggled to get past a few events that happened in my late teens and early twenties.

Por tanto, acerquémonos con confianza al trono de la gracia para que recibamos misericordia, y hallemos gracia para la ayuda oportuna. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over.

Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Don't have an account?

Let us therefore draw near with boldness to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy, and may find grace for timely help. Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.

Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.

Freedom came when I saw the depth of God’s love for me through the eyes of Jesus. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy.

Try it free for 30 days. “Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God's unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it]” (Hebrews 4:16 AMP).

Or, in ALFORD'S translation of Hebrews 4:10, "That rest into which Christ has entered before" ( Hebrews 4:14, Hebrews 6:20). I had taken over the playback of this video footage and each time it was erased I recreated it in my mind. ESV Value Large Print Compact Bible (TruTone Imitation Leather, Black), ESV Holy Bible for Kids, Softcover Economy Edition, Psalms, ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal.

One drop of Jesus’ blood was more than enough to cleanse and wash us clean.

Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God” (I John 3:19-21).

Learn more. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus?