* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Let stand 7-8 min.Microwave: heat 1 frank on high in covered dish with 1/2 cup of water for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes. An excellent source of protein, Hebrew National Franks are made from premium cuts of 100% kosher beef from the front half of the cow, so you can be sure you’re serving the best franks. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. Food & Snacks Meat, Seafood & Eggs Hot Dogs Hebrew National. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2018. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Our Reduced Fat Beef Franks have all of the great taste and quality that you've come to expect from Hebrew National Beef Franks, but with less fat than a regular hot dog. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Hebrew National reduced fat hot dogs (45 calories each)+ Healthy Life buns + mustard/ketchup (30 cal) with ritz crisps crushed on top for crunch! Fat content has been reduced from 14g to 10g per labeled serving. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Dominate the tailgate with a hot dog so good, you can taste it. See … These were amazing! No by-products. Hot dogs are a grilling mainstay, and when compared with a cheese-covered burger or a juicy bratwurst, a standard-sized hot dog can actually be a healthier option. Unable to add item to List. But when it comes time to actually choose the perfect pack of hot dogs, it can sometimes be daunting to find the right one — especially if you’re looking for healthier options. Reduced Fat Beef Franks All of the great taste and quality you've come to expect from Hebrew National beef franks, but with less fat than a regular hot dog. ... Love Hebrew National Hot Dogs. No gluten. There was a problem completing your request. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Per 1 frank - Calories: 150kcal | Fat: 13.00g | Carbs: 2.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Per 1 dog - Calories: 150kcal | Fat: 14.00g | Carbs: 1.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Per 1 frank - Calories: 110kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 2.00g | Protein: 5.00g, Per 1 frank - Calories: 45kcal | Fat: 1.00g | Carbs: 2.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Per 1 frank - Calories: 260kcal | Fat: 23.00g | Carbs: 3.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1 frank - Calories: 170kcal | Fat: 15.00g | Carbs: 2.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Per 1 frank - Calories: 100kcal | Fat: 8.00g | Carbs: 2.00g | Protein: 5.00g, Per 1 frank - Calories: 140kcal | Fat: 12.00g | Carbs: 2.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Per 1 frank - Calories: 350kcal | Fat: 31.00g | Carbs: 4.00g | Protein: 13.00g, Per 5 pieces - Calories: 290kcal | Fat: 23.00g | Carbs: 11.00g | Protein: 9.00g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by, Lemon Pepper Salmon with Wild Rice & Broccoli, Metabolism Boost Strawberry Pineapple (20 oz). A sub for recipes, memes, and support related to low-calorie diets, targeted at people who have low TDEEs. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. Hebrew National Franks are made from premium cuts of 100% Kosher beef from the front half of the cow. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Do you mean the 97% Fat Free hot dogs (which has 45 cals/dog)? these sound great but i'm trying to cut beef from my diet. Hot dogs are one of those quintessentially American foods, one without which no summer cookout is complete. Made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef. Children should eat while seated and be under adult supervision. Calorie breakdown: 72% fat, 8% carbs, 20% protein. noooooo. We answer to a higher authority. Heating Directions: Saucepan: Place franks in boiling water, cover and remove from heat. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Grill: heat 6-8 min. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The most trustworthy hot dog you can buy, we never compromise our strict standards of quality or taste because we strive for perfection. Total 320 calories Total 320 calories 17 comments Calorie breakdown: 74% fat, 7% carbs, 18% protein. Sustainable plant-based protein meal solutions, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Product needs less salt. I used to like hot dogs but I have started to not like the flavor. Was surprised at how good they were. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. + Add a Photo. They have a very long shelf life, so I loved having them on hand. We do not have any recommendations at this time. that is sad. Perfect for family BBQs, tailgates, and any summertime festivities—with 100 calories per serving; contains soy. Hebrew National 97% Fat Free Beef Franks have the same taste you know and love from Hebrew National Hot Dogs, but with less total fat and 0 g trans fat per serving. Hebrew National reduced fat hot dogs (45 calories each)+ Healthy Life buns + mustard/ketchup (30 cal) with ritz crisps crushed on top for crunch! Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Try one today! Lean Cuisine Favorites, Cheese Ravioli, 8.5oz. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Same! We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Hebrew National Beef Franks Reduced Fat. Please try again later. I will eat these once in a while at a barbecue but not my favorite. Is This Your Brand? Let stand 1 minute.Grill: heat 6-8 minutes over medium heat.Heat to at least 165 degrees F. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. =( hot dogs are a staple for me but i typically try to buy turkey. Let stand 1 min. Please try again later. Hebrew National, Beef Franks, Reduced Fat, 11 oz by Hebrew National. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Hebrew National, Beef Franks, Reduced Fat, 11 oz, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2017. did anyone notice these were reduced fat? Comment Report abuse. These Hebrew national kosher beef franks are not my favorite. Product description 25% Less fat than USDA data for beef franks. There's a problem loading this menu right now. They are so delicious, you can't even tell they're only 45 calories! My favorite hot dogs! by Hebrew National . I was looking on their website, and the reduced fat hot dogs are 100 calories for 1 hot dog. There are 110 calories in 1 frank (19 g) of Hebrew National Reduced Fat Hot Dogs. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Beef, Water, Modified Potato Starch*, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Sodium Lactate, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Flavoring, Paprika, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Diacetate, Garlic Powder, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.