Turkey Mushroom Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash, Whole 30 Turkey Bolognese Stuffed Zucchini, Paleo Turkey Taco Stuffed Delicata Squash. … You are so sweet, Linda! So easy and yummy! document.removeEventListener('scroll',loadFcSC30b); I love pairing with tomato sauce and zucchini noodles. My only regret was not making more because they didn’t last more than two days! I made a batch of these to freeze so I would have meals for surgery recovery. There are many substitutions you can make with these healthy meatballs – I’ve included instructions below! I love pairing with tomato sauce and zucchini noodles. Allow pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes. You can also sauté or broil meatballs after cooking to brown them. (Nutrition per serving: 375 kcals, protein 22g, carbs 47g, fat 11g, sat fat 4g, fibre 9g, sugar 15g, salt 0.6g), Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice, broccoli and potatoes or pasta and salad. Thank you so much, Lindsey! Serve with broccoli and baby potatoes in their skins, or pasta and salad. Made with lean turkey and fresh herbs- they're the perfect dinner! Definitely a family favorite! I was determined to come up with a Whole30 meatball recipe that tasted amazing + wouldn’t leave me feeling left out on Sunday dinners. We always freeze these too – they’re great to be able to defrost for a quick meal! It’s something we eat almost every week, and it’s one of my favorite meals. Good Food Deal These are my favorite go-to meal prep recipe!! I meal prep these every week because they’re so easy and so delish. How to Make Turkey Meatballs. Super easy and this recipe makes a ton! }function loadFcSC30b(){if(window.scrollY>88)loadFc30b()};document.addEventListener('scroll',loadFcSC30b); I made these with dried herbs because my grocery store didn’t have any of the fresh ones that I needed and the meatballs were still absolutely delicious!! Make the meatball mixture: Mix together turkey, egg, Rao’s Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce and Worcestershire sauce until mixture is homogenous (uniform throughout). These are awesome for meal prepping! You can’t even taste it! From spaghetti meatballs to turkey meatball curry, these meals will become family favourites. Also delicious. I make these all the time, but this time made them with my favorite gluten free italian breadcrumbs and added some fresh parm like suggested – I honestly didn’t think it was possible to love them more but I’m OBSESSED. Spray a lined baking sheet with olive oil. So delicious! Your email address will not be published. So good with pasta or on their own. Served them with whole30 compliant marinara sauce over zoodles. So glad you both enjoy them! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. These Healthy Turkey Meatballs are loaded with flavor, packed with lean protein and super easy to make. When I tasted them for the first time, I actually said out loud (to no one by myself and my dog), “Holy (beep beep), these are amazing!! Bake + enjoy! Gluten free and packed with so much flavor, I always make a double batch with intention to freeze but we end up eating all of it in two days. We have a whole list of the Best Ground Turkey Recipes but here are some of our favs! Cook the meatballs in sauce after baking them. Cook time does not include time to come to pressure (about 14 minutes). Yay!! Make vegetarian penne with fenne & Parmesan instead. I’m so glad you like them! So glad you like them. And you totally should. We’ll be making these OFTEN! I’ve tried making them a variety of ways with substitutes mentioned and every time it’s absolutely amazing. As much as I love eating a bowl of pasta – it’s nice to have a lighter alternative and a spiralizer is key for getting through Whole30. So glad you liked them, Courtney! document.removeEventListener('mousemove',loadFc30b) They’re delicious on their own, but so yummy when you let them cook low and slow! Combine all together being careful not to over mix. I’m so glad you like the meatballs , inited30b=!1; document.removeEventListener('mousemove',loadFc0a5) You could swap the bread crumbs for almond meal! Whole30 friendly, paleo, gluten free, dairy free and so delicious! They were absolutely addictive . Give the sauce a stir, then add the meatballs and parsley. Yes, it’s possibly to make meatballs with out breadcrumbs, I’ll show you how! Roll into approximately 1.5 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Over pasta– My favorite gluten free pasta is Modern Table. Freezing meatballs isn't necessary but will make the meatballs easier to handle and they won't cook together in the pot. document.addEventListener('mousemove',loadFc30b);loadFc30b(), inited0a5=!1; !” (I’m censoring myself so you can keep your blog PG.) document.removeEventListener('scroll',loadFcSC0a5); I am super excited because there isn’t anything in these she can’t have!