So glad I did, because these are excellent!!! UPDATE: I made these again this morning and only made 12. I made three small changes: I used a teaspoon each of baking powder and baking soda, melted butter instead of vegetable oil and I used buttermilk instead of regular milk. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them 2/3 full. So delicious! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Out of 12 muffins, there's two left. These healthy blueberry muffins are sweetened with dates, by blending … Just check the comments below for … Healthy Blueberry Muffins. My husband says they're the best muffins he's ever tasted, and even my super picky kids love them! A used frozen blueberries becuase I didn't have fresh on hand and added a crumb toping (from the banana crumb muffin recipe on this site) - Sprinkle over muffin batter a mix of 1/3 cup brown sugar, 2 tbl flour, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tbl butter. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). I say this with the utmost respect and admiration for butter and fat. vanilla, whole wheat flour, almond milk, refined sugar, apple sauce and 5 more. 1 cup spelt, white, or oat flour (for flourless, try these Keto Muffins) 1/4 cup sugar or unrefined sugar. My 3 year old also loves them. I got 18 muffins, not 12. 183 calories; protein 3g 6% DV; carbohydrates 29.1g 9% DV; fat 7g 11% DV; cholesterol 16mg 5% DV; sodium 188mg 8% DV. These are the kind of muffins … My applesauce was homemade. Great I used Splenda. I never rate anything online but I loved loved loved these muffins. I only had frozen blueberries, so I just added them right from the freezer. They were not fully frozen but that's because my freezer doesn't work very well. We've also made these vegan with great success by using almond milk in place of regular, and 1 tablespoon egg replacer and 1/4 cup water in place of the egg. Whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl. Toss the blueberries in 1/4 cup all-purpose flour to lightly coat the berries. - iFOODreal So easy and with great results. I did add the tsp. Print this Recipe! by Megan | Posted on February 13, 2020 February 28, 2020. My sons ate most of them up this morning! I love that these taste like muffins and not cake. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients.