not exceptional. Call Ahead. I thought we were supposed to smell food cooking not candles. Thank you for the great review. The desserts that I could see in the cooler were older looking too. A family diner with great service and great tasty food. Yummyliscious!! 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. Lots of light, a clean and inviting space, Harvest House is instantly welcoming....I opted for the Smoked Salmon Avocado Smash, which despite a somewhat out-of-balance stack of ingredients (too much salmon, interestingly), was fresh and delicious. Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews of Harvest House Restaurant "OMG, the best fried catfish, and beans and cornbread, and meatloaf, in all of Oklahoma. And they also put a cup of baked beans. Soups, American, Salads, Italian, Asian Fusion, Met Dave in Chimney Rock and will sure try to get some of the great food at Ricky's on Their prices are cheap and their service is pretty quick. So oh my gosh. The burger was simple, as in simply how we make 'em at home. Yayyyy for that. Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Wilmington, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Wilmington, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Wilmington, Restaurants for Group Dining in Wilmington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Wilmington. Visit Us. So the menu reads that they serve breakfast all day and I decided on a Western omelette and it came with ground meat and some cooked unidentifiable vegetables inside. Highly recommend anyone in the near vicinity should stop and eat at this local café it is the best :-) this family run restaurant is a winner. Both times we've visited, the place was packed yet service was great. This is a small to normal size burger, bigger than expected at this price.You can order breakfast all day here, a nice touch for a local restaurant. They also have free parking which is rare in the city so I have popped in on my way home from work. 126 4 Ave N, Three Hills Alberta, Canada. I absolutely love this little place. The chili was not very creative (nor very spicy!) Is this your restaurant? Oh yes and there are hush puppies to go with that catfish! Well worth stopping in. - it was basic yet satisfying.Monday night special is $1 burgers. Their customer service was great! The catfish was fried with the perfect amount of seasoning, just perfectly done. My dad is a regular here and recommended we stop while doing farm chores. SERVICE: our waitress was very efficient and friendly with a smile! read more. My husband ordered a chef salad. $10.99. The biscuits were really good, but the gravy didn't seem didn't have much flavor. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the smoked salmon bagel and smashed avocado. They forgot our starter and made no effort to compensate for that. When we walked in, their vehicles were still running. So many that the fragrance was overwhelming. Dining Reservation Policies to Note: **INSIDE DINING, OUTSIDE DINING, & TAKE-OUT SERVICE AVAILABLE** [Updated 11.1.2020] When you come to dine with us or pick-up a to-go order, please respect the guidelines that are in place in terms of social distancing and wearing face masks. I had the catfish dinner which includes 4-5 pieces of fish, slaw, hush puppies, and a side and it was almost more than I could eat. I was immediately amazed by house nice and well decorated it was. On the first, we enjoyed smashed avocado and smoked salmon and on the second, we had a Nova Bagel of smoked salmon, cream cheese, tomato and onion with BIG cups of cappuccinos. We got there early because it starts to get busy when many of the locals come in to eat. I ordered a catfish dinner and it states what it comes with but I requested a different side and it was no extra cost. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Even after working cattle and not being the cleanest they are all about being welcoming. Not just plain white candles, but scented candles. Restaurant is clean and neat. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The service was quick and the...food was great.More, Houlihan2, Got a good felling about the community but found it was a little more noisy than we wanted at the end of a long day. I also had the cheddar peppers, which was jalapeños with cheddar cheese and fried. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 1 Review Since I’m staying in a corporate hotel with no game, this was a much-needed bump to the day’s vibe. Hours. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The menu contains a wide variety of home-made choices, prices are very affordable, quality is great. Food was alright but didn't like the price. They are very friendly and nice!I ordered the biscuits and gravy, which was not a sausage gravy, so I ordered sausage on the side. “On Friday night they have all you can eat catfish and on Monday night they have $1.00 burgers.” in 4 reviews, “There were four nice size pieces of fish, hush puppies, potato and side.” in 3 reviews, “The beans and cornbread were awesome (I was able to swap out the cornbread for fry-bread which was actually prepared right)” in 4 reviews. All rights reserved. I walked into a cheerful 80’s-music-themed impromptu dance party amongst the employees, which was a perfect way to launch my day.