Take a look at the post. K.L Rahul posted the picture writing, "Where's the cake?". Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment. However, the duo is often seen exploring new places together and enjoying each other's company. I did not feel alone’: Arnab shares amid unprecedented support, K.L Rahul wishes ‘mad child’ Athiya Shetty on her birthday with adorable photo, On Athiya Shetty's birthday, here's a fun trivia on the 'Hero' actor's life, Athiya Shetty shares a 'multitasking' post, Krishna Shroff tags Kendall Jenner on it; See. In the second picture, Athiya Shetty is seen holding a big cake as she makes a goofy expression for the picture. The cricketer posted the picture with a birthday note where he called Athiya a ‘mad child’. Celebrities like Hardik Pandya, Natasa Stankovic, Huma Qureshi and Armaan Jain also showered love on the picture. In the picture, both K.L Rahul and Athiya Shetty were spotted flashing a smile as they adorably posed for the picture. Father and mother take a photo with daughter in birthday party. 4,130 Best Happy Birthday Free Video Clip Downloads from the Videezy community. Take a look at Athiya Shetty's birthday … Athiya Shetty also posted a white heart emoticon in the comment section on K.L Rahul’s post. The duo was spotted donning casual outfits in the picture. Once they were spotted vacation together as K.L Rahul shared a quirky photo with his rumoured girlfriend. Take a look at K.L Rahul and Athiya Shetty's photos. Suniel Shetty then went on to wish Athiya on her birthday and said that he thanks life every day for giving him her as a gift. The first picture is from her childhood where she is captured candidly as she shouts. A post shared by KL Rahul👑 (@rahulkl) on Nov 5, 2020 at 4:43am PST, Also Read| Suniel Shetty says "I thank life everyday" as he wishes Athiya Shetty on her birthday. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. In the second picture, Athiya Shetty is seen holding a big cake as she makes a goofy expression for the picture. K.L Rahul recently took to Instagram to share a picture with his rumoured girlfriend Athiya Shetty on her birthday. I thank life everyday for giving me the gift of YOU 🖤, A post shared by Suniel Shetty (@suniel.shetty) on Nov 4, 2020 at 10:34am PST, Also Read| Athiya Shetty shares a 'multitasking' post, Krishna Shroff tags Kendall Jenner on it; See. Happy Mother's Day Text with Flowers Background, Asian bartender entertaining at a birthday party, Happy father day blue background animation, Birthday and New Year Sparks on Black Background, Hand placing words, I love you, on wood background | Free Stock Footage, Golden moving bauble ball falling down Merry Christmas Happy New year festive seasonal celebration placeholder green background, Golden moving bauble ball falling down Merry Christmas Happy New year festive seasonal celebration placeholder red background. Asian elderly man holding a cake for celebrating his wife's birthday, Fireworks with purple flames and white sparks in night sky in 4K. A post shared by Athiya Shetty (@athiyashetty) on Apr 18, 2020 at 12:59am PDT, Also Read| Athiya Shetty shared a video on how she likes her coffee; See how fans react, A post shared by KL Rahul👑 (@rahulkl) on Dec 27, 2019 at 10:15pm PST. The two are often spotted appreciating each other's social media pictures through quirky comments. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Free Happy Birthday Stock Video Footage licensed under creative commons, open source, and more! K.L Rahul posted the second picture with a note, "I think she is happy". Peony, chrysanthemum and crossette fireworks effects in nocturne scene in 4K, Bengal Sparkle Birthday Christmas Concept, Dynamic Christmas Ribbon Motion Background 4K, Happy New Year Balloons Custom Greeting After Effects Template, Blue Ornaments 4K Christmas Motion Background Loop, Night long shot of spectacular fireworks glowing on darkness in 4K, Happy Holidays Message Motion Background 4K, Thousands of brigh yellow fireworks on center and righ side of scene in 4K, Woman is drawing chocolate on top of birthday butter cake decoration, christmas birthday blue red and green gift animation, Group of Girls Celebrating a Birthday with Friends, Asian Family Blowing Candles on A Birthday Cake at Home. K.L Rahul posted the second picture with a note, "I think she is happy". K.L Rahul posted the picture writing, "Where's the cake?". Taking to Instagram, Suniel Shetty posted a monochrome picture of Athiya where she can be seen posing with a messy hair look. On the occasion of Athiya Shetty's birthday, father Suneil Shetty wrote a caption by addressing Athiya as someone where his life begins and love never ends. Take a look at Athiya Shetty's birthday pictures. Download Rahul happy birthday song in mp3 for free with special custom cake with name, and birthday wishes images for Rahul. K.L Rahul and Athiya Shetty never addressed their relationship rumours. Father, Mother, and Daughter Enjoy Birthday Party Together. He thus expressed his joy for having Athiya in his life with this caption and also ended it on a positive note with a heart. Also Read| On Athiya Shetty's birthday, here's a fun trivia on the 'Hero' actor's life. Fans in a huge number appreciated the picture. Earlier, Athiya Shetty shared an adorable picture with K.L Rahul on his birthday and also called him 'my person'. KL Rahul creates major, unwanted record despite being Dream11 IPL 2020's top run scorer, Athiya Shetty shared a video on how she likes her coffee; See how fans react, KL Rahul becomes one of the most successful players ever vs Mumbai in Dream11 IPL history, KL Rahul, Punjab aim to avoid unwanted Dream11 IPL record ahead of Bangalore clash, Suniel Shetty says "I thank life everyday" as he wishes Athiya Shetty on her birthday, Arnab Goswami avows 'I have never felt stronger' as he returns after 8 days in custody, Centre mulls legal action against Twitter over showing Leh part of J&K: Sources, ED busts Bineesh Kodiyeri's fake address companies; 'sends him to 14-day judicial custody', ‘You asked, how did I feel.