I know this day may not mean a lot to you. Today is your birthday, boy! You’ll always be an awesome little boy to me! You’re always a bundle of joy to be around with your joyful smiles and infectious laughter. On this page you will also find 1st birthday wishes for baby boy … Go and destroy that birthday cake! Here are some examples of what you can say to them. Enjoy your special day. When you came into my family Hope your birthday brings you as much enjoyment, His charm has eclipsed everything around! Your smile lights up the room and you make everyone happy with just your presence. Dear young boy who is one of the most genuine people on this planet. We promise to love you with all our hearts. Happy birthday my little boy, my life made no sense before you! Happy Birthday – may your day be filled Your careless spirit inspires me, and your energy keeps me going every day. I hope you had a little practice before your birthday in order to accommodate this whole cake! Happy Birthday Grandson! Happy birthday boy! You’ve been promoted from being my baby boy to my little man! You are turning a new age. Happy birthday, my racer! I hope you have fun today, dance the night away, spin some girls around and have the best birthday of your life, you only turn a new age once a year. So, do not worry, you are in safe hands! I think one day you’ll be perfect football player but now be ready for your little 2nd birthday party! And one year bigger!!! Love you, my boy. May your big day be filled with loads of fun! Happy birthday, dearest boy. 16. Congrats! As the years go by, your little boy begins to turn into a big boy. Happy birthday to a boy who has a heart of gold! to the cutest little dude in the world, There’s not another one as sweet, it’s true, Enjoy your fruitful and youthful days. Happy Birthday little guy! Happy birthday my young friend. Being your dad is my greatest joy and the greatest honor. Have an awesome birthday little one! 22. Laugh, play and dance around today little child. You deserve a birthday full of wonder and magic. Do you know what you have to do?… Be wild, my little one! Today is going to be a great birthday for a boy! Happy Birthday Wishes For Best Friend Female, Happy Birthday Wishes For Best Friend Male, Birthday Wishes For Girls And Female Friends, Birthday Wishes For Younger Sister, Elder Sister, First Birthday Wishes For One Year Old Girl. Happy 1st birthday to our joy and happiness! Today you have grown by a year, and I want to tell you that you are a real pride not only for parents, but also for all relatives! Remember to bookmark our page to keep up with the latest birthday wishes and other content that we provide! It is my duty to remind you that on this day a special handsome boy was born and that he is all mine. Mama and Papa will always be here for you. I feel unconditional love for you, my beautiful boy. Trust us; we will do some of the best work you have ever seen. Thank you for being so awesome, you truly complete me. 39. You’re one year older, As each year passes, I look forward to seeing you grow up stronger and smarter, but most of all, I wish that you will always be loved.. 3. You deserve the most fun-filled and happy birthday, overflowing with all the love that we can give you. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. You’re fantastic baby boy. My little angel, you came into my world 365 days ago and made my life complete. You are the light of our lives and we love you more than anything in the world! 46. If so, you might be looking for nice birthday quotes for a little boy! I can’t believe how fast you have grown, from the first time I held you in my arms; I knew you were to be an awesome man. Happy Birthday to a happy boy. Enjoy your special day. If you are out of ideas, you can even combine several of our birthday wishes together into one small paragraph. that’s why I’m sending special wishes to you! 57. 37. Thank you for being part of my life. the true blessing you are to me. Tonight, the stars are shining so bright, my lovely boy. Enjoy your birthday, and we hope you like your gifts! Just don’t forget how to smile now. Happy Birthday! Enjoy a special day for a special little man! Enjoy this day and everything that comes with it. It seems like we adults can learn plenty from you! Little prankster, there is a long life ahead of you, full of surprises. Never lose your wonderful curiosity, it’s what makes you special and unique. Your few hair, blue eyes, rose cheeks, round nose and two little tooth make you the most beautiful baby boy. Happy Birthday strong boy, the way you use and care for your body makes me wanna become a boy once again. I’m so happy for you. Which is exactly why a little boy as adored as you, Happy Birthday Cutie Pie! Boy, take the best from this period of life. Happy Birthday! Your smile is shinier than all the stars above, 53. You are the man of my dreams, the one I love to sleep beside every night. Happy Birthday! Do you have a little boy whose birthday is coming up? I love you so much and hope you have your best year yet! When He brought you to us 3 years ago, we were the happiest that we could ever possibly be. Your laugh is better than any piece of music and your smile is greater than any piece of art. The grandest happy birthday celebration to the best, most loving child in the whole wide world! You may be little, but you have the biggest and most loving heart I have known! Thank you for being so close to me, so close to my heart. Happy Birthday to the toughest man I know. Another year has gone by, and you keep getting cuter! So that wishes come true and childhood was colorful and sweet! Want to know the secret to true happiness? You’re adorable and cute as can be! I love seeing you grow up in front of my eyes, happy and blissful! As the pleasure and amusement you bring to everyone else! I understand that this day is unlikely to become a memorable event for him. it didn’t take me long to see Despite his age, this boy has already proved that he is a little gentleman. Sending a truck load of birthday wishes to go All the things that you do and say are always so very clever! I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to be your dad. 31. You are the cutest boy in this planet. Ha, ha! Have fun! Happy 1st birthday, my beautiful boy! 34. 29. Pretty soon you’re going to replace me as man of the house! I don’t want to say that I have a favorite child, but you certainly are challenging my mentality on this issue! Happy Birthday! Happy birthday to the loveliest son that I could ever wish for. 40. 26. After 9 long months, you emerged a healthy baby boy from my womb. Happy birthday to our dearest baby boy. Hey kid, happy birthday! Your perception about life is really great and exceptional even when things aren’t going so fine, you are always positive. If you are lucky to have a sweet little boy in your family, you are a happy person of Course, the time goes by and boys become men, but at this time, now you can enjoy the moment watching your little … May everything go your way. I hope you surely get to enjoy this day to the fullest. Just don’t tell your mom okay? You’re a wonderful little guy you are all I could ever hope for. But there will be a time when that doesn’t get a chance. But now I am in turmoil, because in front of me is really the most wonderful child I’ve ever met. I can see the man you are turning into and I am sure the world will definitely need you. We wish you a lifetime of love and happy memories! Happy Birthday! 4. Happy birthday and be ready to have so much fun! Each and every day of the year! Happy Birthday Son! You are everything for me and you have to know this. Happy birthday, little guy, we’ll love you until the end of time! Happy Birthday to a Miraculous Little Boy! I do not like other people’s children. You may think that you’re a big boy now, but trust me when I say that there is still plenty more to learn and experience in the coming years. Happy birthday, young boy! You will have a great time with action figure and fun play fighting. I love you to the moon and back. Happy Birthday! Have fun today. Happy birthday, little baby! Happy Birthday! You are such a wonderful gift in our life, sweetheart! Try to enjoy this time when your parents solve all your problems! How to Create the Perfect Card - Examples, Copyright © 2018 | Contact Us | Privacy Policy. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Happy Birthday Boy animated GIFs to your conversations. We love how you’re always so kind and willing to share, and how you brighten the classroom with your uplifting personality. Stay awesome! Happy Birthday Sweetie! Plenty of people will be thinking of you on your special day today, but know that none of them will love you like we do. 41. Sweet stuff are not good for you, but on your birthday we’ll make an exception for you! Your giggle makes my heart tickle with joy! I decided that the best birthday present is to make a list of all the things that make you the best friend in the history of the world. Happy Birthday Little Guy! Happy birthday little one. Happy birthday, little sunshine! Boys! Nice to know that a child grows in love. Happy Birthday little buddy! Birthday Wishes for Little Boy Sending birthday wishes to an incredibly amazing little boy, Which include an overflowing amount of love, hugs and joy! Someone give me sunglasses! They wait for their birthdays way before its actual arrival. 8. Wow, hold on, poor girls! Please do it a little slower! No doubt this guy will be that heart breaker! This guy is dazzlingly beautiful today! However old you’d be each passing year, know that I will always love you. Is worthy of a special day filled with happiness and love! Happy Birthday Little Boy. I hope you enjoy this day, have a blast! Life has many chapters ahead waiting for you to unfold, and you’re about to be very pleasantly surprised. Happy Birthday Grandson! Happy Birthday Cutie! This birthday marks a wonderful year since then! It’s amazing, you are just like a mini version of me. Who are the Kings of the world? You wished for – Happy birthday! May this year bring you many more new friends and experiences, and may this decade bring you many more to learn. Your spirit and bravery surely speaks for everyone who has had the pleasure of knowing you. 47. Birthdays are super exciting for boys, and wishing them “happy birthday boy” in a special way makes it more exciting. My angel, my sweetheart, for your special day I hope that all your wishes and dreams will come true! 23. Sweet little guy, today is your big day Happy birthday to a young boy.