Opacity and resizing are supported. [13] The photograph drew much curiosity from the viewers due to his casual attire and nonchalant body language in contrast to four other individuals that are fully dressed in HAZMAT suits and oxygen tanks. 'r' 'i' to view the image gallery, Some seemed unenthusiastic and even bored. I love this guy!" so technically it's more of a meme "captioner" than a meme maker. Create. And yea, without a doubt there are countless unfunny and worthless trump memes made because left twitter was extremely desperate, too many to count, but hey it'd make me a happy man if more people here focused on how you can get thrown out of a rally for frowning. by According to the site domain's registrar history, it was registered by Canadian online marketing firm CarsonBiz Web Services. Upload your own image. On November 28th, 2006, the photo was submitted to the Democratic Underground Forums.[3]. That day, Twitter [2] user @RanttMedia tweeted a video of the moment with the caption "At Trump’s Montana rally, some of his supporters seemed irritated. Popular. Here he is mouthing “what?! Make your own images with our Meme Generator or Animated GIF Maker. Note: font can be customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon. Filthy Frank is the online handle of video blogger and Internet comedian George "Joji" Miller, who is best known for his absurdist and sarcastic style of humor and impersonation of various cultural stereotypes. "below current image" setting. It operates in HTML5 canvas, so your images are created instantly on your own device. there is more in my website, you may find something interesting • Millions of unique designs by … You can move and resize the text boxes by dragging them around. Matt. ← Transparency color. You can insert popular or custom stickers and other images including scumbag hats, deal-with-it Pink Shirt Guy is the nickname given to a man wearing a pink polo shirt and khaki shorts as seen in a photograph of what appears to be a bio-hazardous quarantine site. Include NSFW. to view a random entry. Press operating systems may support fewer fonts unless you install them yourself. I also noticed strange cop like alleged plant types walking behind him. The image is said to have entered online circulation through various forum discussions in the mid-2000s, with its earliest known appearance in a post on the Esportbike Forums on October 17th, 2013. Why yes, we do. imgflip.com/ai-meme (warning, may contain vulgarity). So about the man in the plaid shirt standing behind Trump at his Montana rally last night who was switched out midway through. But What You "Fear" Can Be Up To You, Discord Mods / Please Keep Memes out of #general, Don't be like one of my customers. In an interview with CNN's Don Lemon, Linfesty explained his actual reaction to the campaign speech. However, you can also upload your own images as templates. holy god is Trump STILL talking about the 2016 election? Twitter[5] user @erinkchapin tweeted, "I don't know who you are kid, but right now, you're my hero. by Here you go: the best experience. [1] Mashable – 'Plaid shirt guy' wins the internet with silly faces during a Trump rally, [7] Washington Post – 'Plaid shirt guy' at Trump rally goes viral, [8] New York Times – How ‘Plaid Shirt Guy’ Got Prime Seating at a Trump Rally, [9] Elite Daily – These Memes Of 'Plaid Shirt Guy' At A President Trump Rally Are Viral Perfection, [10] The Daily Dot – The Plaid Shirt Guy From the Trump Rally Reveals His Identity, [11] Twitter – 'Plaid shirt guy' stole the show at Trump's rally. or Imgflip Pro Basic. Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Pundit & Gallery Housekeeper, Digital Archaeologist & Curator & Collection Butler. Sort By: Hot New Top past 24 hours Top past 7 days Top past 30 days. Plaid Shirt Guy refers to the facial expressions of Tyler Linfesty, who while seated directly behind United States President Donald Trump at a support rally, made a series seemingly confused, skeptical and sarcastic facial expressions directed toward the president and the president's speech. The fact that he and a few others actually got removed from the rally over making faces or being disappointed is so fucking funny&somewhat telling and something that would without a doubt get criticized and memed to hell and back here if it was over someone else but since it's cheeto boy, can't wait for that fact to get thrown out the window as everyone screeches about how this is another trump meme that left twitter uses so it must be mocked for karma. Put your Christmas lights up right, Funny interactive website: Hide Pink Shirt Guy mentioned on Techcrunch and Spiegel.de, Hide Pink Shirt Guy -- Really.. hide him somewhere and take a picture of it, Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept, Concordia University of Michigan "CUM" Merchandise. PROTIP: The tweet (shown below, left) received more than 315 retweets and 2,600 likes in three days. your device. Some seemed unenthusiastic and even bored.Is this why multiple supporters were swapped out? [1] Linfesty could be seen over Trump's right shoulder grimacing, raising his eyebrows and mouthing the word "what" as Trump spoke about the 2016 U.S. Presidential election. it’s a t-shirt with a quote design, funny quote,guy in pink shirt with gun. [11] A few days later on October 10th, an Urban Dictionary[5] definition of "Pink Shirt Guy" was submitted, although it provides little information about its history. You can create "meme chains" of multiple images stacked vertically by adding new images with the They seem to be a Code Pink knock-off. You can further customize the font in the More Options section, and also add additional text boxes. My. and save your own animated template using the GIF Maker. sunglasses, speech bubbles, and more. s. Guy In Pink Shirt People In Masks Meme Generator The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. prototism. Since entering online circulation through various discussion forums and message boards, the image has remained an enduring mystery due to its inexplicable nature. Updated Y F. Added Images tagged "pink shirt guy". fun politics gaming repost cats sports reactiongifs more streams › Hot New.