So far it has not disappointed. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. It is very large the box says it fits up to a 72inch grill. With that being said, a lot of the brands we previously mentioned, unsurprisingly, are also great for smoking. How long does it take to cook corn on the cob on a grill? It's thick enough to be water resistant. As we explored above, charcoal briquettes can have extreme differences in burn time. The biggest difference being that the Kingsford Original would not be at all recommended due to it’s shorter cooking time. The theory is that as the briquettes gradually light, you end up with a consistent low temperature. This will help them maintain heat – pieces that end up on the edges alone will end up losing their heat much quicker. It has Velcro straps to help snug it up. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Customers have also complained about odd synthetic fibers within these briquettes, which is not a desirable feature. When you are trying to use charcoal briquettes to light up your BBQ grill, it is important to make the right decision in your purchase. It is a perfect fit and looks nice but I would have bought another brand if I could have found one that would fit. This cover would be great for a larger grill. Anything that is self-starting or has lighter fluids added will leave a significant taste on your food. The fabric is actually thicker than the fabric used by Weber grill cover. New grill deserves it's own new cover! to see all the coverage offered for each product. The grill cover is very worth the low cost!! While they are guilt free and burn extremely clean, you do sacrifice any flavor you would get from traditional wood briquettes. I would definitely recommend this even though I got a free one. Webbing handles on both side for easy to install and removal of the cover, it can also be used for hanging and convenient, Loop and hook closure can be adjusted for a proper fit and keep the cover from blowing into your neighbor's yard, High performance UV and water-resistant fabric, resistant tearing and cold cracking, protect your grill from sunlight, snow, rain, dust, dirt all year round. For year round full weather protection for your grill, the Premium BBQ Cover cant be beat. I stay in Louisiana and we had heavy rain and flooding these past couple of days. This cover is so nice I'm tempted to buy the Expert Grill it's made for! Satisfied. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. in. See more. We did not need the smoke Stack cover but it does not cause an issue to use it on a grill without one.