Lowkey Instagram Captions, After hiring Ashhori Law the process was smooth and clear, the response times are optimal. Terms of Service |  My L2 COS+EAD was filed on 21st Oct’19. How long does it take for EAD to come? I reached out to quite a few attorneys for assistances. Having an experienced attorney like you on my side was a good sign that I was walking into the right path to win the case. emails, and/or talked with countless other immigration attorneys and lawyers. She is a genuinely good person who actually cares about immigrants and understands the hardships immigrants go through (let’s face it. I would like to thank Michael Ashoori and his wonderful team!We had a very complicated immigration situation that he and his team were able to clear up and accomplish our goals.The price was very reasonable and The timing was excellent.Thank, We had a very difficult situation with our legal immigration status and thanks to Michael and his Wonderful team they were able to fix everything within a reasonable amount of time and for a decent price.We highly recommend this team of attorneys. The answer is the processing time varies for EAD applications filed on form i-765 for different types of employment authorizations. One of the stand out aspects of dealing with Ashoori was the fact that I could tel or email Michael at any-time and would always receive a prompt response by return email. You can apply for EAD extension 180 days before its expiry. possible. If the SSN card is taking more time than 6 weeks, you can visit your local SSN office and apply for a new SSD card yourself. In order to renew your green card, you must attend a biometrics appointment. I have applied H4ead(stand-alone, new application) with receipt date 30 January 2020 at Vermont center. When will I get my ead? Green Card Renewal Processing Times [2020] It should take 12.5 to 15 months for you to receive your green card after you file for renewal. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Performance Reporting Tool, queried October 2020. Look no further. The team were extremely diligent with the entire process and kept me up to date through the process! Applications.Schedule.Referral Partners. Ashoori Law is very customer oriented and from Day 1 is always available for you if you have any questions or concerns. You will need to take a valid I.D. In short, just go and work with Ashoori Law. Michael Ashoori is reliable and responds to inquiries with very short waiting time. Please be careful as the form i765 has generic instructions for an automatic extension which does not apply to category C(26). Michael Ashoori, Esq. Thanks Anil, My EAD is approved today, L2 is showing in process but may be it may also come in mail. I am sorry but i have stopped giving case by case estimates due to lack of time. Scholarship.Start. If you don’t want to get caught in a sticky situation, it’s best to plan ahead and apply to have your green card renewed as soon as possible, within the suggested time frames. You’ll be glad that you did. Moreover, there may be other people at Ashoori Law who helped with my case that I don’t know about). Then we visited India and got my H1 ext and H4 stamping and came to United stated on Jan 29th 2020. The SSN card takes 4 to 6 weeks to arrive after your EAD approval. The count starts from the day USCIS receives your RFE response. In the space for Form, select “I-90.” For the field office or service center, select “Potomac Service Center.”. USCIS provides an online tool where you can check current processing times for all different types of cases. She is attentive to details and very informative. documents seamlessly and without no issues. Any advice on this would be appreciated. Thanks to Michael Ashoori and all his team. This is regarding family based immigration as the f3 category opened up in Nov 2019 and filed for I 485 filed on december 6th , 2019 and we did our biometric on January 28th ,2020. By Michael Ashoori, Esq. The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely. Having a green card is your ticket to living and working lawfully in the United States. She is smart, thorough, resourceful, and positive. She knows how to present a case and get positive results (I mean… you may have a good case, but you still need to present it in a good way to get the result(s) you want). You can also opt-in to receive text message updates or e-mail notifications when you submit your form. I will be back soon again! Tyler Eifert Net Worth, Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on a federal government site. Dictionnaire Internet Larousse 2021 Clé D'activation, Alienware Lunar Light Vs Dark Side Of The Moon. My current EAD expires on 01/23/2020 By law, you must carry a valid green card if you are a lawful permanent resident of the United States, and you are 18 years or older. You can see the most updated processing times for Form I-90 on the USCIS website here. They attend to all questions timely and return with immediate solutions. Hats off and highly recommend to others !! In short, Lahaina is one of the best immigration attorneys I have ever met. (real client). You should have selected the SSN option on form I765 for automatic SSN application. I've also met, exchanged. Fine. No cosigner required. Your EAD is approved if your application status shows as a new Card is Being Produced Meaning on the USCIS website. Thank you Lahaina for your support during my N-400 application process, and for helping me to get the desired outcome. The amount of information Ashoori Law provides to the general public by maintaining newsletters, blogs etc... sold, me, Ashhori Law takes the time to inform the general public and educate the general public who is interested in immigrated to the US that is of great value. On the contrary, Michael assured the feasibility of such an application during the first teleconference.