Here's the description of the coffee from the bag: Our Great Value Hazelnut flavored coffee delivers an irresistible aroma of roasted hazelnuts. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. SPONSORED. Please try again. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Ground Coffee, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. £12.99 £ 12. The various flavored brands of coffee creamer range 5-10 grams of sugar per serving, heavy cream weighs in at 0.1 grams. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. It's better than Dunkin, slightly better than Folger's and just a smidgen below Seattle's Best. (Name and email address are required. This page was last updated: 12-Nov 20:41. Hence, this coffee challenge. Smoother. Daily Goals. For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. 0 comments. We find the finest 100% Arabica beans from all regions of the world. The taste is highlighted by the buttery and sweet flavors of the roasted nut along with subtle cocoa notes. And the Great Value coffee as well as it tasted was just too weak for me. This delicious blend of coffee delivers an irresistible aroma of roasted hazelnuts. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Keto: net carbs 0g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. Tim Hortons Hazelnut Medium Roast Coffee Keurig K-Cup 72 Count 8.6 8.1 8.7 6: SF Bay Coffee Hazelnut Crème Whole Bean 2LB (32 Ounce) Flavored Medium Roast 8.4 7.9 8.5 7: Folgers Hazelnut … Unable to add item to List. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family’s needs. If it doesn't cling, it should be medium grind. C $34.30; or Best Offer +C $23.08 shipping; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. So during my next visit to the grocery store, I picked up some hazelnut coffee. But in trying to eliminate some sugars from my diet, I've dropped the flavored creamer from my morning routine, switching to real, heavy cream. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. GREAT VALUE HAZELNUT MEDIUM GROUND COFFEE - 12oz - PACK OF 3. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Ground Coffee. You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post. A passion for great coffee for over 35 years… Brighter. Pizza Challenge: Who makes the best bargain brand (a.k.a., cheap) frozen pizza? Great Coffee starts with passion, the very best beans, and pride. Find great deals for Great Value Hazelnut Medium Roast Ground Coffee 12 oz . Granell Cafes-1940 Granell Cafes-1940 Granell - Hazelnut Ground Coffee - Pack 4 Units - 1000 g. 4.0 out of 5 stars 3. Great Value Hazelnut delivers a taste that's oh so close to how I used to enjoy my coffee (a classic, regular roast with hazelnut flavored creamer).