This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Golden Barrel Organic Cane Sugar - 50 lb. it looks a little different than my previous sugar (also from webstaurantstore) but it works exactly the same. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Brakes Granulated Sugar. Please try again. Thanks! They have unbelievable prices for the quality of their products. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. 99 (£19.98/kg) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. See how our recipes can help you save money based on serving sizes. It is not a substitute for sweetener and a little goes a long way. You'll also find bulk sugar from Domino in both 25- and 50- pound bags. Typical Values per 100g/ml. Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. It may not be reproduced I've used both cane sugar and British beet sugar and they taste exactly the same to me, granule size may be a bit smaller - so it would dissolve quicker in tea I guess. Pack size: 1 x 25kg. Great bang for your buck and adds a nice look when topping desserts or other breakfast foods. This includes bags of both granulated beet sugar as well as bags of granulated cane sugar. Fast shipping, wholesale pricing and superior service. Choose from 2-pound, 4-pound and 10-pound Domino granulated sugar , Dixie Crystals Extra Fine granulated white sugar and C&H white granulated sugar , respectively. It's heavy and bulky, but when you bake a lot, it's a necessity! Product Ingredients. In Stock . We do not have any recommendations at this time. 0g. Specialty sugars featured in this category include 2-pound bags of Florida Crystals, made by the manufacturers of Domino, consisting of extra-fine granulated sugar made from 100% Florida cane sugar. A great quality granulated sugar in a perfect size bag. The 25 pound bags are perfect to handle and fit well in our hamper bins. It's great for all our baking needs!! note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or Granulated sugar adds sweetness and texture without any other colour or flavour. Granulated sugar is essential for baking warm and flaky fruit pies, blending thick and creamy milkshakes, and offering a variety of other irresistibly sweet menu items. Based on a reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kCal) diet. Disclaimer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Look no further than this bulk granulated pure sugar to sweeten the offerings of your restaurant or bakery in an endless number of ways! I love this sugar. ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. 4.0 out of 5 stars 238. Grains melts with warm or hot water when mixed in. Very strange. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Simply provide this sugar on your tabletop so your guests can add just the right amount to their hot drinks, and it will quickly dissolve to sweeten coffee or teas. thank you again for being here for us. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2017, Bags Arrived Leaking - Third Shipment Much Better, Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2014, UPDATE: I decided to give this company one more try and placed a third order for, Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2020. We use this granulated sugar in many of our recipes! Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. This multi-purpose Organic Granulated Cane Sugar can be used to sweeten cereals, beverages and can be used in a wide number of recipes. The taste is fine, but looks and texture are different from any granulated sugar I've ever seen. Don't forget to update the shopping cart. Tate + Lyle Granulated Sugar 1 Kg Tate and Lyle's granulated sugar helps make every day a little sweeter. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. Brand. Buy Domino Premium Sugar Cane Granulated Sugar 4 lb. It's our job to get this sugar to you in perfect condition. I love the 25 pound bag of granulated sugar because it fits perfectly in my storage bin. Just knowing you have a large quantity of sugar with great quality is awesome!! £9.99 £ 9. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Taste has been consistent throughout the years, great to add to drinks, milkshakes, puddings, cereals etc. Proudly grown in Britain, For your everyday ta-dah! Built with Volusion shopping cart software. Add Round Eye Supply LLC. loved this product , and a great price. This sugar was great! Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. , But it looked as tho the box had been dropped, the 4 "airbags" burst, AND the bag of sugar burst open inside the cardboard box. I use it for drinks as well. Brand details. The granulated sugar is easy to transfer into a 22qt container. Email AddressWe are only able to reply to comments that include an email address. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Granulated Sugar. A 308 . Sugar and Sugar Packets Granules Beet Sugar - 25 Lb. The first 10 LB bag showed up fine. We regularly develop our site to make it simpler and better. If allergen information is not presented here, please obtain it from the product packaging or speak with our QA Department. The sugar seemed fresh and good quality. This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your