4. 16. 2. edges of puri should be even so use sharp cutter or bowl to cut golgappa. Now add 1 teaspoon amchur (dry mango powder), 1 teaspoon chaat masala, 1 pinch asafoetida (hing) and black salt as required. Dough should be stiff and evenly rolled, if dough is thick you will end up having soft puri. Mix very well. 3. Then peel and chop them. If the dough is rising back slowly, that would mean it is ready. 12. It is one of favourite food to hang on to it while you hit the street for some chatpata food. Dust some flour on rolling board. Once everything is ready, add 1 tbsp of tamarind paste or tamarind induced water to this bowl. I generally would make lot of street food at home mostly homemade pani puri and chaat. 8. 10. Pani puri recipe or golgappa recipe  is one of the most popular street food and when crushed in your mouth ,they explode with flavours. Take one large boiled potato in a bowl and mash it with your hand. Rinse and then soak ⅓ cup white chickpeas and ⅓ cup black chickpeas in enough water overnight or for 8 to 9 hours. Hi, I am Dassana. Suji Golgappa. Soak 1 tablespoon tightly packed tamarind in ¼ cup hot water for about 20 minutes. Whenever I pass through any panipuri stall, the smell of tangy water stop me, and it actives my other senses while I have one. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes. This recipe shares the North Indian style of making golgappa pani along with the stuffing – specifically the golgappa you get in Delhi and ncr belt. If you have made the recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on facebook, twitter & pinterest. Meanwhile, you can get your khatta paani ready. Place the chickpeas and potato stuffing inside the golgappa puri. You can add or avoid 1 onion to the masala filling. Instagram, By Dassana AmitLast Updated: August 16, 2019, .wprm-recipe-rating .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #E8C32A; }4.86 from 7 votes • No Comments. In the post I have shown making the jaljeera pani and the golgappa stuffing. Welcome to Dassana's Veg Recipes. Pani Puri Recipe with step by step photo – Call it Pani Puri, Golgappa, or Fuchka this is India’s favorite street food. Street golgappa are tasty however they use chemical to make crispy golgappa and preservatives to keep them for longer time. In the picture below there are more potatoes as I added them in another chaat recipe. The stuffing here is different than the Pani puri stuffing one gets in Mumbai. Do not fry golgappa in very hot oil, they can burn easily. Terms of Use and Grievance Redressal Policy. 9. It’s truly unique, and if I have to describe it, then it’s a crispy and hollow “puri” that is stuffed with tasteful mashed potato, together with spices, coriander, chickpeas, gram, tamarind pulp, lemon juice and chaat masala. 1. Of course, we can do so much with the time and chaat cravings we have. Make a large circle. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. You can also arrange all the golgappa elements on the dining table and let people make the golgappa for themselves. In a mixing bowl add semolina, all purpose flour and salt. Gol Gappay Recipe - Pani Puri - Golgappa Pani Recipe - YouTube For instagram mention, Chivda Recipe | Maharashtrian Poha Chivda (2 Ways), murukku recipe, how to make murukku recipe | murukulu recipe, Chana Masala | Punjabi Chole Masala (Stovetop & Instant Pot), Plain Dosa Recipe and Dosa Batter (Sada Dosa), For the golgappe made with sooji, you can check this post –, For the meetha pani or imli chutney, you can refer to these two recipes –. (dough should be rolled even and thin for perfect puris). Take a wet muslin cloth and cover this dough and keep aside for at least 30 minutes. Take ⅓ cup loosely packed mint leaves in a small grinder jar. YouTube Instead of dry mango powder, kachri powder or bel powder can also be used. How to make Gol gappa or Pani Puri Recipe at Home. Do not shy away from adding mint to your khatta paani. 5. 1. Important Notes for making easy pani puri recipe – 1. Cover the dough and leave it for 10 minutes. Golgappa Puri Recipe for Pani Puri - with Step by Step Photos Keep all the elements of golgappa before assembling them – jaljeera pani, tamarind chutney, chana and potatoes stuffing. Every region developed its own taste of pani puri recipe according to their preferences. Also add ½ teaspoon salt. To verify, just follow the link in the message, Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved |, Delhi Times, Aurangabad Times, Maharashtra Times. 19. Add the chopped potatoes to the cooked chickpeas. Pani puri recipe is popular Indian street food, pani puri is a small round puffed puri filled with mashed potato and spiced water. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive. Checkout some more street food recipe katori chaat, pizza paratha, veg frankie roll, plain dosa, poha, grilled cheese sandwich, maggie masala. In another pressure cooker, take 2 to 3 medium sized rinsed potatoes. 18. Dough should be stiff and evenly rolled, if dough is thick you will end up having soft puri. You can add or avoid 1 onion to the masala filling. Whenever I visit Delhi or gurgaon, I do try to have golgappe from there along with my favorite chana bhatura and Aloo tikki. You can also add just one type of chickpea. Give it a good mix and strain through a strainer, keep it aside. Keeping Indians away from their chaat is no less than a crime but in desperate times like these where staying in is more of a necessity than a choice, we can’t do anything. Make sure there are no seeds in the tamarind. Add some water and blend all ingredient to a smooth paste. 2. edges of puri should be even so use sharp cutter or bowl to cut golgappa. Coronavirus: What causes COVID-pneumonia? 1. 4. 1. 10. add the chickpeas in a cooker. If you’re looking to brighten up your feed with beautiful, delicious and attainable Vegetarian Indian or World recipes, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter. Spoon some sweet tamarind chutney less or more as per your preferences. 6. I also have a professional background in cooking & baking. Pandemic rages, but ‘revenge travel’ is picking up, When bride brings baraat and tattoos replace sindoor, We have sent you a verification email. Mix well and strain the liquid to remove all small chunks. You can use either. Season this chutney with some black salt and red chilli powder. Pressure cook on medium flame for 18 to 19 minutes. When pressure settles down on its own in the cooker, open the lid and check if the chickpeas are cooked well or not. There are places where shops sell mineral water based golgappa as well. Take ⅓ cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves in a small grinder jar. If you want then you can keep this golgappa pani in the refrigerator. Making these pani puri recipe at home is very easy to make. The colour might darken but mint also leaves a beautiful flavour. Check the taste of golgappa pani and add more salt and dry mango powder if required. A complete Recipe Easy and Quick a detailed Recipe Video by Kitchen With Amna Step by Step tutorial Video.Website:http://www.kitchenwithamna.com/Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/KitchenWithAmna/Twitter:https://twitter.com/KitchenWithAmnaGoogle:https://plus.google.com/+KitchenWithAmnaHow to make Golgappa RecipePani Puri RecipeIndian Golgappa Pani RecipeGolgappa SaucesGolgappa Green WaterPuchka RecipeGol Gappay Recipe by kitchen with amnaPani Puri recipe by kitchen with amna If not, then pressure cook for some more time till the chickpeas are cooked well. You can also use just one type of chickpea. Add handful of coriander leaves and mint leaves in to the blender. Take the jaljeera chutney in a bowl. When the pressure settles down on its own in the cooker, remove the potatoes. Having been cooking for decades and with a professional background in cooking & baking, I help you to make your cooking journey easier with my tried and tested recipes showcased with step by step photos & plenty of tips & suggestions. Add filling (potato mixture) and pain puri water. Kajal Aggarwal's honeymoon fashion is so HOT! Take a portion from the dough, roll between your palm and gently flatten it. https://www.tarladalal.com/Pani-Puri-Paani-Puri-Golgappa-Recipe-2806r Add the tamarind paste at the last minute to save the water from blackening too much. 14. In another pressure cooker, take 2 to 3 medium sized rinsed potatoes. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/pani-puri-recipe-golgappa-pani-puri Our body needs spices of many kinds, especially in the times when seasons change. If you are craving for golgappa, either make it at home or find a place with good hygiene. In a mixing bowl take boil and mash potato. So what if you cannot meet your ‘Golgappe wale bhaiya?’ We will help you get your Golgappa stall at your home with this easy and delicious Golgappa recipe that you might want to cook them all by yourself from the next time. 8. Also add 1.5 cups water. Like our videos? 7. You can also add some lemon juice if you want. Later drain all the water and rinse the chickpeas very well in running water. We serve personalized stories based on the selected city, 6 employees share the worst Diwali gift they got from their offices, Positive things in a relationship that we mistake as negative, What to buy on Dhanteras, according to your zodiac sign, Ways managers can provide feedback during remote working.