Bought this book a month ago . You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. This book arrived earlier than I expected. Each recipe in the book features a back story from Ken and Ching so you can learn the secret stories behind all your old favourite recipes and be inspired to find new ones. It's not just another cookbook, that will get shoved to the back of the cupboard, it's one that is a keeper, and one that I read from cover to cover. Gok has also made a moving documentary on child obesity, "Too Fat Too Young", and explored the modern day issues our teenagers are facing in "Gok's Teens: The Naked Truth". Find all the books, read about the author and more. Not only is Gok Wan one of the UK's top fashion stylists, but he can cook too! Gok Cooks Chinese: Gok Wan: 9780718159511: Books - Amazon.ca. I love to cook my own Chinese and this book has so many easy to follow receipes. If you like to cook your own Chinese food this book is well worth having. On the back of the show's success, Gok crystallized his position as a true champion for women with Gok's Fashion Fix and Gok's Clothes Roadshow, helping them to feel confident and stylish. The Cooking Channel. Gok's love and passion for Chinese food and cooking techniques shine through from every page. Fuchsia Dunlop trained as a chef in China’s leading Sichuan cooking school and possesses the rare ability to write recipes for authentic Chinese food that you can make at home. Use 3 not 4 tblsp rice . Following her two seminal volumes on Sichuan and Hunan cooking, Every Grain of Rice is inspired by the vibrant everyday cooking of southern China, in which vegetables play the starring role, with small portions of meat and fish. Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli migliorare e per visualizzare annunci pubblicitari. Something went wrong. No Kindle device required. His women's wear collection for Sainsbury's broke UK sales records upon its release in October 2011, allowing women up and down the country to fulfill their dreams and get well and truly Gok'd! He’ll give you the confidence to create fresh new looks from the classics you already have, showing you the different outfit combinations you can create and how to wear those wardrobe heroes in a new fabulously stylish way. It has a nice mix of light meal, lunches, dinner and desserts. Gok's love and passion for Chinese food and cooking techniques shine through from every page. From his unique perspective he gives us his personal and modern take on the Chinese food that he grew up eating, drawing on his Chinese heritage to give us a different angle on how to eat - for Gok, it's all about sitting down, tucking into fantastic food that is fuss-free and relaxed. Thanks to the overwhelming success of his Channel 4 series, How To Look Good Naked, acclaimed fashion stylist and on-screen consultant, Gok Wan, is now an institution on our screens. Gok Cooks Chinese - Ebook written by Gok Wan. Gok Cooks Chinese - 1x1 Chinese Classics. Many of the recipe's are using ingredients you probably already have or are easy to buy at any supermarket. Now a regular on our television, Gok first hit our screens back in 2006 with his acclaimed series How to Look Good Naked.