Stock Status :IN STOCK. How can we improve it? Ghirardelli Chocolate 62105 Vanilla Powder Base - 3 Pound. Top with whipped cream. Maintains smooth and even consistency for duration of frappé enjoyment. Top with whipped cream. This Vanilla flavor is so much better than a lot of the other brands I have tried. Double Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa - 1.5 Oz. Maintains smooth and even consistency for duration of frappé enjoyment. Crafted with real Madagascar Bourbon vanilla, this powder creates a luxurious drink experience. Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Bar - 3.5 Oz. Bag: Espresso, Big Train - Fit Frappe Protein Beverage Mix - 3lb. Inspired by the taste of slow-churned vanilla ice cream, this base is made with real Madagascar bourbon vanilla and hints of vanilla bean seeds. Ghirardelli began with a young Italian chocolatier in the early 1800s and is now a brand widely known for its rich flavors. Built with Volusion shopping cart software. Vanilla Flavored Frappe Beverage Base, The Leading Distributor of Restaurant Supplies and Equipment. Sign up for exclusive offers from Round Eye Supply! Combine liquid with all other ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Big Train - Fit Frappe Protein Beverage Mix - 3lb. A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Bulk Bag: Vanilla Bean, Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa Powder - 3 lb. Vanilla Bean Blended Creme Frappe Mix! The drink will maintain its rich and even consistency the whole time! Fit Frappe Vanilla Protein Drink Mix, Made with real Madagascar bourbon vanilla, Great for coffee shops, ice cream shops, and cafes, Great for use in coffee shops, restaurants, and cafes; Enhance menu with profitable specialty drinks. Ghirardelli 3 lb. Not only is this great for making frappes and milkshakes, but it can be made hot or poured over ice, too. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. 7oz ice 4-6oz liquid of choice (water, milk, chilled coffee, fruit juice) 1/2cup Ghirardelli vanilla flavored powder base. We like this a lot better than the white frappe base Ghirardelli has. Can: Frozen Hot Cocoa, Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Powder: White Chocolate Flavored - 3.12 lb. Vanilla Flavored Frappe Beverage Base. Thanks! Customers will recognize and trust the Ghirardelli name when they see it in your cafe, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, or restaurant. Ice 5 fl.oz. Make the switch now and save! This Vanilla flavor is so much better than a lot of the other brands I have tried.". and pay only $16.63. to your Circles, Subscribe to Round Eye Supply LLC. Seasonal Flavors - Fall & Winter Holidays! Since the mix itself does not contain caffeine, it's also great for milkshakes and smoothies that guests of all ages will enjoy. Plus, it contains 0g trans fat, so even your healthiest of customers can enjoy using this frappe base. Bulk Bag, Ghirardelli Frappe Classico - 3.12 lb. *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Simply combine all ingredients together and blend until smooth. Pairs well with fresh or frozen fruits, house espresso or coffee. Vanilla flavored frappe mix for ice blended beverages. In addition, the company understands that sustainable sourcing and knowing the origins of the cocoa beans speaks to the quality of the finished product. Can: Chocolate, Ghirardelli Frappe (W/ COFFEE) - 3.12lb Cans: Mocha, Ghirardelli Frappe Classico - 3.12 lb. Can, Davinci Gourmet Frappe Freeze (Coffee Free) - 3 lb. $110.46 / Case of 6. This item has similar features and a lower price point to make your budget go further. We use this for our frappes at our coffee shop. 7oz ice4-6oz liquid of choice (water, milk, chilled coffee, fruit juice)1/2cup Ghirardelli vanilla flavored powder base. © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Do Not Sell My Personal InformationVariation ID: You just need to add a little bit of this powder to your frappuccino to get that great taste, that will keep customers coming back for more! Inspired by slow churned, premium vanilla ice cream, Ghirardellis versatile and refined Vanilla Flavored Power Base is made with real Madagascar Bourbon vanilla and flecks of real vanilla bean seeds for a truly luxurious drink experience. vanilla flavored frappe beverage base is perfect for blending up indulgent frappes at your coffee shop! Designed to taste like super premium ice cream, Ghirardelli's versatile Vanilla Frappe Mix is perfect for frappes, smoothies, and shakes. Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Frappe Classico - 10 Lb. Coffee, Chilled 1/2 cup Vanilla Premium Flavored Powder Base 1 dollop Whipped Cream, Coffee Crystals & Dark Brown Sugar for Topping (Optional) _3_-2005_3074457345618311892_3074457345618314606 The flavor possibilities are endless! Download Adobe Acrobat software, Overall User Rating: MPN: 62105. Customers will recognize and trust the Ghirardelli name when they see it in your cafe, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, or restaurant. Size: 3 Pound. Price. My daughter loves vanilla frappes, but they’re costly, so when I saw this, I had to order it. If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. This Ghirardelli 3 lb. I add some coffee, ice, cashew milk to it to make a frappe, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. Can, Big Train Vanilla No Sugar Added Smoothie Mix - 3.5 lb. Other Info: 365 day shelf life. She absolutely loves it, it taste like ice cream. Buy 6 or more Manufacturer: Ghirardelli Chocolate Co. The convenient powder mix dissolves in either water or milk, or it's easy to blend with coffee or espresso. Vanilla Bean Blended Creme Frappe Mix, Big Train 3 lb. This sense of quality is the result of Ghirardelli's commitment to control all steps of the chocolate-making process, from roasting the cocoa beans, to refining the product for smoothness and well-balanced flavor. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. 60 Percentage Cacao Bittersweet Baking Chip - 10 Oz. It has a richer flavor and contains little vanilla bean flecks. Just yummy! Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount, Love it. Instructions: Combine liquid with all other ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. One can makes approximately 31 drinks. Nutritional facts, ingredients, & allergen information are provided for convenience only. Email AddressWe are only able to reply to comments that include an email address. Ghirardelli Vanilla Powder Base - 3 Pound, How to Make a Delicious Ghirardelli Vanilla Frappe, Add Round Eye Supply LLC. "Very rich and prominent Vanilla flavor and is so easy to make frappe's with. Very rich and prominent Vanilla flavor and is so easy to make frappe's with. Customized Base Frappe. This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Big Train 3.5 lb. Bulk Bag: Vanilla Base Mix (NON DAIRY), Big Train Blended Ice Creme - 3.5 lb. Product description Ghirardelli Premium Vanilla Flavored Powder Base, 3 Pound -- 6 per case. Fit Frappe Vanilla Latte Protein Drink Mix, Big Train 3 lb. No matter what drinks you prepare, guests are in for a treat with this vanilla flavored frappe beverage base! Our fast shipping, low prices, and outstanding customer service make WebstaurantStore the best choice to meet all of your professional and food service supply needs. Bag: Mocha, Ghirardelli Frappe Classico - 3.12 lb. They may contain inaccuracies or omissions and they may not be up-to-date. 's channel, Classic Vanilla White Baking Chip - 10 Pound. Bulk Bag: Vanilla Freeze - Base Mix, Big Train Vanilla Smoothie Mix - 3.5 lb. What do you think of this page? I'm glad I finally got around to adding them to my menu! Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. Case Quantity: 6 Per Case. I started selling Frappés in my shop recently, my customers love them! Ghirardelli 3 lb. Inspired by slow-churned, premium vanilla ice cream, Ghirardelli's versatile and refined Vanilla Flavored Power Base is made with real Madagascar Bourbon vanilla and flecks of real vanilla bean seeds for a truly luxurious drink experience. Check out this Big Train 3.5 lb. This item is certified dairy Kosher by KOF-K Dairy Kosher Supervision. Add your choice of fruits, flavoring sauces, or chocolate chips to make profitable, eye-catching drinks that your guests won't be able to resist. Inspired by slow-churned, premium vanilla ice cream, Ghirardelli's versatile and refined Vanilla Flavored Power Base is made with real Madagascar Bourbon vanilla and flecks of real vanilla bean seeds for a truly luxurious drink experience. Bulk Bag. 7 oz. Please choose your delivery preferences: Inspired by the taste of slow-churned vanilla ice cream, this base is made with real Madagascar bourbon vanilla and hints of vanilla bean seeds. Can: Classic White, Davinci Gourmet Frappe Freeze (Coffee Free) - 3 lb.