Who would kneel before Zod? His feats without Power cosmic are so unimpressive I have to give this Zod, with his superior speed, strength the moment he grabs Thor he can simply rip the guy in half, that goes without saying Zod needs to stay clear of Thors lightning, he’s the type to get hit realise he’s weak to it then avoid it or use heat vision, heck the guy made superman death in the ears with a super scream and is far more durable then Supes and actually has regeneration feats, the guy heat visioned the top of his own head to take out a bomb implanted in him and it grew back. Thor is still stuck between moons in avenegers even New 52 Supes is physically superior then Thor currently. And honestly I could care less about who wins, Treat people with respect and stop desperately pushing your on others, @firstmanofsteel: I only fricking asked which version of thor. Chill dude. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. Furthermore you make it seem like Odinforce improves Thor’s physicals, it doesn‘t even hulking, flipping HULKING has stopped Mjolnir with his star sword in empyre, he’s been trapped by moon in avengers, he’s been restrained by plants also in empyre. Zod straight up catches a punch from Superman clearly he is basically equal. Black Adam & General Zod vs Superman & Thor. If so then Thor maybe able to take him down but if not then Thor is fucked.Most likely Zod takes this. General Zod was definitely more skilled and experienced than the MoS Superman. Well done... . Overall your words are a joke you just through around the word skyfather, but show feats of Thor without his power cosmic being a skyfather lol. That long post wasn’t directed at you, it was directed at destinyman75 or did you not check who I quoted. thor has 1000s of  years of war and pillaging the nine realms as his experience vs. mr. krav maga. Not a chance. 616 Classic Thor would beat Zod fairly easily honestly. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. You may have to register Saying he’s mutliversal when all his feats to do it required for a star someone else’s power, using Galactus’ own power cosmic into a bomb isn’t applicable in any battle lol cause Galactus is dead and Thir doesnt have the power cosmic. @crunch5481: Evidence that he created an island? Lmao imagine Superman who got in trouble from Earth core heat and pressure being above current Thor. He oneshotted Galactus with his own power comic, it wasn’t Thor’s power he made Galactus a bomb and blew him up not using his own power. There have been a bunch of different Hyperions in the Marvel Multiverse. Realizing that the time to mess around was over, Zod would go into high gear as only a Kryptonian could and end the fight. A one-stop shop for all things video games. Thor isn’t even at skyfather level currently, he doesn’t have the power cosmic either you understand that or your the one trolling. MCU Captain Marvel would have less trouble at the core of Earth than Supes did. Just horrible writing there. Mr_Incognito 3 h 39 m . @rajjarsalt: Thanks, even though Iron Man's armor can get weaker. Zod can't even come close to beating Normal Hungry Galactus' and this Thor One shot THE MOST POWERFUL GALACTUS EVER. I know it is debatable. Zod is both too fast to get hit and too durable to get hurt by Empyre Thor, doesn’t help Zod has a healing fact and can fight when theres a dent in his skull. @crunch5481: @rajjarsalt: @tony_stark82: Let's all just agree that Thor's lightning blasts destroyed half of a city block. Not just because of his strength and durability, but also because of his magical hammer, Mjolnir, and the bombastic blasts of lightning he can summon up. There wasn't any stake in that fight, though. Look at the Civil War suit. How would he stack up against the heroes of the Marvel Universe? RELATED: 5 Reasons Marvel's Doctor Strange Could Defeat DC's Doctor Fate (& 5 Reasons He Can't). 1 wins (25%) Loki Loki Laufeyson: 148 K: Superman Kal-El: 140 K: 3 wins (75%) Thor Thor Odinson: 234 K: General Zod Dru-Zod: 26 K: Battle options. Having the power to last 90 min with the angriest Hulk to date suggests Thor will eventually be able to tag Zod with a massive blast. To start viewing messages, That's 8 kilotons of energy. This isn't a fight that The Thing can win. Just muscles, both Zods probably lose. Even without power cosmic which he stole from Galactus twice he’d make Zod look like a punk. Now, General Zod is very powerful, but he is no Superman. Wondering if that includes speed feats, though. Against Zod, that never say die attitude is going to cost him. Zod can literally tear Thor in half, Zod literally bullies superman at this point, some much so the plot dictated they became friends since the authors realised they made Zod too strong. Unfortunately for him, Zod's powers are on a whole different level than he's used to. check out the FAQ by clicking the More powerful Durbilty enough to tank anything Zod has.. Zod isn't Superman he had his neck snapped by Superman so yeah Thor with TK, lighting, Weapons just overall more versital .Thor FTW, Non Fanboys will say Thor here. Now, General Zod is very powerful, but he is no Superman. I kinda see Zod as a Jason Bourne type character with the same type of martial skills and strategy to gain the upper hand but with more ruthlessness. I agree some of them are weaker though. Who would defeat him? Its true he lost to green lantern in a green lantern comic but that’s just PIS to be honest even Superman beats Green lantern and he took on several as in superman, supergirl, Asian superman, Lex superman suit, superwoman and more he did have a team but one by one they fell and he had to take care of it. In another issue Zod allowed superman to punch him repeatedly then incapacitated Supes by telling on his ear and when Kara came as back up he oneshotted her with one punch. … While Zod probably has a strength advantage, he just couldn't stand up to Thor's other powers. There's really nothing Zod can do that can compete against that. NEXT: Marvel: 10 Weaknesses You Didn't Know Thor Had. Current Superman is Post Crisis Superman, and N52 Zod bitch slapped him. Change characters Create a variation. Thor although Zod is fully capable of pulling off a win. General Zod from Superman 2 vs MCU Thor. Zeus's lightning doesn't scale to his magic abilities. You need to be logged in to post comments.. Zod and MOS were basically equal in power, Superman got lucky with the headlock. Add to that Cyclops's tactical acumen and sheer skill and this is a better fight than it seems like it would be. Steppenwolf absolutely tanks Zeus's lightning and Krytponians are in-universe obviously better than Steppenwolf. @termiteone4ever: HAHAHAHAH OMG really dude? Looks like I have to debunk EVERY CLAIM YOU MAKE FROM HERE ON OUT. Yeah, that's a city block, and also there's the feat in Thor 1 against frost giants. Zod takes both rounds. Iron Man's armor is tough, but it just can't stand up to the amount of damage that Zod is going to be able to throw at it. Except...he isn't tho. @crunch5481: What? Thor has charged up Iron Man's armor which could supply GJ level of energy. Comments. When things started to get real hairy, Cyclops would cut loose... and Zod would still be there. @termiteone4ever: SKYFATHER KING THOR is way beyond Zod and this is a highly AMPED SKYFATHER THOR. Terrance Stamp also said "Kneel before Zod!" Anyway Thor doesn’t even have the power in empyre, that photo this guy used was taken straight from my thread, I actually know what this Thor is capable of and it’s not impressive. After he will be stunned by a punch or a blast, he can get close and decap him. @rajjarsalt: There was no PIS involved, they just had luck and perfect team work together. However, recently, Thor has become the Herald of Galactus, meaning beyond his already considerable powers he now also possesses the Power Cosmic. Anyway Thor doesn’t even have the power in empyre, that photo this guy used was taken straight from my thread, I actually know what this Thor is capable of and it’s not impressive. Eh. SKYFATHER KING THOR is way beyond Zod and this is a highly AMPED SKYFATHER THOR. Since they are solar batteries maybe Superman had more in the tank since he has been soaking for 30+ years. On paper, it might seem like Cyclops versus a Kryptonian is a bit ridiculous, but Cyclops gets underestimated often. Zod was hurt by Superman but only in sensation not in the physical realm until the necksnap where as Thor gets tired and beatdown much easier. ... Goku And Vegeta vs Metal Cooler Full Fight (1080p HD) - Duration: 18:37. I'll ask someone to give me the picture, but I do remember it being 10 GJ @rajjarsalt. He also separated the mother boxes with his lightning. Magic and the Power Cosmic? General Zod is a fictional supervillain appearing in comic books published by DC Comics, commonly in association with Superman.The character, who first appeared in Adventure Comics #283 (April 1961), was created by Robert Bernstein and initially designed by George Papp. Thor has a similar block and punch type combo that he landed on Hela. Beyond being just vastly stronger than the Thing, Zod has so many more other powers he can use while all the Thing can do is punch really hard. Zod hardly has feats tho unless I’m missing something, People are assuming Thor no longer had the PC because he isn’t glowing but he stops glowing during his talk with the Black Winter so it’s not nearly that cut and dry as far as we know Thor is still amped with at least Herald level PC as he is still called a herald in the title of that issue when it could have been called Herald No More or something it’s instead Herald of None meaning he is not a herald to Galactus who he one shot and killed effortlessly. Nevermind this Thor which is from empyr doesn’t have the power cosmic, and even if he did the one universal+ feat he had required Galactus to be used as a bomb which he doesn’t have. Thor is slower then Superman by a lot, his actually attack speed is completely based on his hammer, Thor can’t actually punch as fast as Superman. One of the Earth's greatest heroes, Iron Man is a founding member of the Avengers and one of the smartest guys around. But now you have him up against big Zod who is superior to superman in every single way conceivable, there is no reason Thor doesn’t get blitzed. However, General Zod did have much more experience than Clark. Thor would fodderize Zod. link above. If you're talking about Cosmic Thor then no. But Zod was physically exhausted at the end of the battle. The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity. Like my backyard is bigger than the area he covered Lol. Change characters Create a variation. Thor isn’t actually physically capable of fighting Zod, the moment he lost the power cosmic he dropped several tiers feat wise. When in steel form, he doesn't need food, water, or even oxygen and he's strong enough to punch it out with some of the most powerful villains around. More powerful Durbilty enough to tank anything Zod has.. Zod isn't Superman he had his neck snapped by Superman so yeah Thor with TK, lighting, Weapons just overall more versital .Thor FTW. To start viewing messages, He didn't bust a city block? RELATED: 5 Reasons Why Sentry Is The Marvel Universe's Most Powerful Hero (& 5 Why It's Hyperion). … Here's a guy who has been punching it out with Thanos for years, one on one, and winning. Zod gets to clean blocks here, as well as two clean hits. @termiteone4ever: Black winter is still multiversal and even if you scale down it's at least universal Plus so your claiming Zod is freaking Universal now. Seeing as how Hyperion is basically Superman and Superman always beats Zod, Zod would lose to Hyperion.