Cereals Ready-to-eat, General Mills, Boo Berry, Cereals Ready-to-eat, General Mills, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cereals Ready-to-eat, General Mills, Cocoa Puffs, Cereals Ready-to-eat, General Mills, Count Chocula, Cereals Ready-to-eat, General Mills, Nature Valley Low Fat Fruit Granola, Cereals Ready-to-eat, General Mills, Berry Berry Kix, Vegetables from all subgroups, including dark, green, red and orange vegetables and also beans and peas, Grains with at least half of which are whole grains, Low or fat free dairy products, including milk, yogurt, cheese and/or fortified soy beverages, Protein foods, including seafood, lean meats and poultry, eggs and nuts, Oils with limited amounts of saturated fats and trans fats, added sugars, and sodium, Vitamin B (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12 and folic acid). Proteins are present in every cell of your body and are crucial to build and maintain your bones, muscles and skin. A serving of 100 grams of cereals ready-to-eat, general mills, berry berry kix has 132% of the recommended daily needs of iron. This food is a good source of calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin a, vitamin a, rae, vitamin d, vitamin c, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin b-6, folate, vitamin b-12, folate and dfe but is high in sugars. A serving of 100 grams of cereals ready-to-eat, general mills, berry berry kix has 66% of the recommended daily needs of niacin. Minerals are chemical elements required by your body to grow and stay healthy. 2 each Eggs, fresh 1 cup Water ½ cup Vegetable Oil 1 cup Cranberry sauce, canned, unsweetened Preparation. A serving of 100 grams of cereals ready-to-eat, general mills, berry berry kix has 32% of the recommended daily needs of vitamin d. A serving of 100 grams of cereals ready-to-eat, general mills, berry berry kix has 32% of the recommended daily needs of vitamin c. A serving of 100 grams of cereals ready-to-eat, general mills, berry berry kix has 67% of the recommended daily needs of thiamin. Cereals Ready-to-eat, General Mills, Berry Berry Kix with a serving size of 100 grams has a total of 376 calories with 4.19 grams of fat. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Water soluble vitamins are vitamin B-3 (niacin), vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine), vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and folic acide. The editorial opinions regarding food value or quality in this website are given without warranty, and are not intended to replace medical advice or a nutritionist guidance. We welcome any feedback on this page and the products included via email at bell.institute@genmills.com, 12 portions 1 oz equiv grain portions Servings. Proteins from meat and other animal sources are complete proteins because they supply all of the amino acids required by your body. Needless to say when i got the box that had paw patrol on it I knew i had been duped silly me for thinking i had found the real kix … If you think you may have a medical emergency, please call your doctor or 911 immediately. Proteins are present in every cell of your body and are crucial to build and maintain your bones, muscles and skin. It is manufactured by "General Mills Inc." company.It belongs to the "Breakfast Cereals" food group.376 calories per 100g of "Cereals ready-to-eat, General Mills, Berry Berry Kix" amount to 19 % of a daily intake of 2000 calories, but your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Cholesterol is a fat like chemical compound that your body requires to build cell membranes and to produce vitamin D and hormones like estrogen and testosterone. A balanced diet with a variety of foods is the best way to get the 13 different vitamins that your body requires. 4 boxes $25.95. Also, minerals are important to help your body synthetize enzymes and hormones. 5 offers from $32.90. This item is classified as breakfast cereals foods.