Never ever ever take another book at the castle with out asking! Synonyms for gasped in Free Thesaurus. Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, GAYBO: I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE; Telly legend rushed to hospital in health scare, Miss Universe's outfit goes horribly thong. ... thanks, but I'm not looking for word that means a long deep breath, looking for one that means a very short exhalation. Synonyms.com. Word for a short exhalation, antonym of “gasp”? Princeton's WordNet (1.00 / 7 votes) Rate these antonyms: gasp, pant (verb) a short labored intake of breath with the mouth open "she gave a gasp and fainted" Synonyms: trouser, pant, gasp. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. You have very fitted shirts that you find more in the women's department ... and then the shorts is where perhaps most parents gasp as they walk into some of these stores. In width and in word, in soaring skyscrapers and … Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions. You hear people gasp 'Ohhhh!'. I think a "sigh" is the only proper opposite, but that can be in varying behaviors. ing, gasps v.intr. Gasparilla Island Water Association, Inc. – Centaurus Oct 4 '15 at 18:07. The way I move about a room will make a BROOM gasp and swoon. 1. English synonyms, antonyms, sound-alike, and rhyming words for 'gasp' Spike: Oh yeah we should definitely go by- (loud gasp) To utter in a breathless manner. (Twilight growls). . STANDS4 LLC, 2020. what does it mean. gasp | definition: breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted | synonyms: puff, heave, pant, blow| antonyms: deflate, stand still, succeed, understate, inhale. How do you think about the answers? Synonyms (Other Words) for Gasp & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Gasp. antonym.com Word of the Day: xylophone. Those outdated steel mills, local governments and local banks are lingering in the last gasp, they live or die together. You have teeny-tiny cap sleeves. As in hold your breath, then release the air. Web. Get instant synonyms for any word that hits you anywhere on the web. Donald Trump going out with a limp seems like an oxymoron,” a senior adviser to the president told me. I'm struggling with a phrase, please help? It should by no means represent relief. n. A short convulsive intake or catching of the breath. To draw in the breath sharply, as from shock. Spike: What? We truly appreciate your support. To breathe convulsively or laboriously: gasping for air. v.tr. if gasp means: fast inhale... what is the word for : fast exhale. Still have questions? Just being honest, it’s what good friends do. @user498283 A "brief sigh" is current usage. What’s the difference between a violin and a fiddle ? Antonyms for gasped. Synonyms: pant, puff, wheeze, blow, gasp for air, huff, pant, puff, wheeze, blow, gasp for air, huff, expire, breathe out, emit, puff, heave, blow, insufflation, huff. how about a Grunt? – user498283 Oct 4 '15 at 18:06. This page is about all possible antonyms and opposite words for the term GASP. [Middle English gaspen, gaispen, to gape, yawn, from Old Norse geispa, to yawn.] Twilight Sparkle: Spike! You'd need some sore of good adjective if you want it as the opposite of gasp, such as 'heavy sigh' or 'swift sigh'. I think a "sigh" is the only proper opposite, but that can be in varying behaviors. 2. Learn synonyms, antonyms, and opposites of Gasp in English with Spanish translations of every word. Rarity: Or, should I say that I’ve ever imagined! It's like the Milky Way flashes on and then off. Get your answers by asking now. 2. Thanks for your vote! Thanks! I work at a call center and someone on the phone corrected my speech and said I pronounce dealer wrong that it’s DEE-ler and not DILL-er? Wood's case highlighted scrutiny surrounding lethal injections after two controversial executions, including that of an Ohio inmate in January who snorted and, Through this work I have learned what a wonderful visionary she was; I have, His wife was sitting a few feet away and the audience. Gasparilla Island Conservation and Improvement Association, Inc. Gasparilla Island Conservation District Act. You'd need some sore of good adjective if you want it as the opposite of gasp, such as 'heavy sigh' or 'swift sigh'. i really need a word like this for a poem in my English class. Does the issue out from the box? All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. 13 Nov. 2020. You can sign in to vote the answer. Synonyms and Antonyms of Gasp. "GASP." 'Crazy train': GOP lawmaker rips Trump's fraud claims, Denzel Washington 'safe' after smoke call at home, Yang dismayed by Asian American reaction to Trump, Senator's 'tone deaf' tweet on Lakers, Dodgers slammed, AOC calls Biden's new chief of staff a 'unifying pick', COVID-19 vaccine may have unpleasant side effects, CDC outlines which masks are most effective, Disney CEO 'extremely disappointed' in Calif. leaders, Jack Nicklaus won't talk Trump at Augusta National, Short lockdown could halt virus spike: Biden adviser, Nancy Pelosi calls on Republicans to 'stop the circus'.