1 review. Furniture Stores in Ridgeland, MS 1. Not for people who are expecting anything less than the best. 1000 Highland Colony Pkwy, Ste 109. , Ridgeland, MS. All Reviews. Mattress Firm. From Business: We are a upscale consignment Furniture, Accessories and Home Decor store. Unfortunately it's now going out of business. Very informative, GREAT customer service, which you don't see…, Love this shop!!!!! Very large tempered glass windows, approximately 120" high were leaking at the base. There was so much to see; it looked rather unorganized. Totally recommend... 3. “Just shopped for maybe the fourth time at this location. Helped me find the perfect sectional. Venable Glass Services LLC. At Business Interiors our mission is to provide our…, From Business: Stressless chairs, media rooms, recliners, sofas, tables, pillows, memory foa mattresses, office chairs, ergonomics. My first experiences weren't bad, but the store in some regard resembled a flea market. I recently framed something here and the service and pricing was excellent! Hala, the manager made sure I got the best deal. They removed and sealed and replaced and cleaned. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Plus the everyday low prices you can count on. Mattresses, Furniture Stores. She firmly believes that each client’s home should be a reflection of their personal style and that no two projects should ever look alike. Our services include Disaster Restoration Services (Furniture…, From Business: You don’t have to travel the world for unique, high-quality home decor in Jackson. When I received my delivery on 10/08/20, the recliner had a rip” more. Listening to her clients needs are of extreme importance as she loves the collaborative nature and getting to know the families she works with. Mixing time worn antiques with fresh modern pieces is the key to her approach when designing a home. Visit Tuesday Morning County Line Plaza to find upscale, deep discount,…, From Business: Business Interiors, Inc is a contract office furniture dealership providing sales and service for healthcare, educational facilities, state and federal…. Nebletts Frame Outlet. They... 2. Very attentive staff. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. “Everything we do at our mom-and-pop shop is focused on providing Mississippi homeowners with 100% customer satisfaction. It was actually…. By providing a furniture inventory filled with trusted…” more. It's not only a place to eat b… Everything is separated by size, style, color and even relevance!!! Totally recommend them! If they don't have the perfect light, they can get it. 4. Didn't find what you were looking for? Delivery was on time and done very…, From Business: What if you could wake up in the morning and trade the comforts of home, for the comforts of your office? Great place for home decor and inspiration. From Business: Fine Custom Furnishings and Interior Designs. Wonderful…. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. A graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi with a degree in Environmental Design, and 25+ years in the design industry, Lisa brings to her clients an expertise and keen eye for elegance and ease with a southern aesthetic. In 2006, Lisa opened SummerHouse at the Township in Ridgeland after a fire destroyed her premier boutique in the historic Fondren district of Jackson.