He…, I've had my bed for several years, now and would never buy another one. We take pride that we carry only pieces of lasting style that are made using the highest quality materials. We specialize in bringing your dreams to…, From Business: Combined Source Complete Office Solutions has been offering Quality New and Used office furniture at affordable prices since 1994. From Business: Patio Furniture Repair Services, Custom Outdoor Patio Furniture Cushions, Replacement Slings for Patio Chairs and Chaises, Custom Sewing Services, Outdoor…, From Business: Your Dreams in Wood is a family owned business that has been serving the greater Phoenix area for over 30 years. , Fort Collins, CO 80525 Furniture Row 4000 S. Thompson , Springdale, AR 72762 Furniture Row 445 W. Honey Creek Dr. , Terre Haute, IN 47802 Furniture Row 7700 W. IH 40 , Amarillo, TX 79106 Catlos Wholesale Direct From Business: Click on our website to shop online for anything you need! Store Hours. You would never know the window had been replaced. Add reviews and photos for Furniture Row Center. Denver Mattress employs the latest in manufacturing concepts, eliminates middle men, and operates its own nationwide truck delivery fleet. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Find 1 listings related to Furniture Row in Chandler on YP.com. I called and Larry asked a few questions and then gave me a ballpark estimate over the phone. Show Low, AZ 85901. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. We provide complete office…. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. He adds, "It's a privilege to set aside the evening before Armed Forces Day to honor and say 'thank you' to the military men and women, as well as their families, for the commitment and sacrifices they have made to serve our country. Our sales staff receives specialized training to ensure they match you with the mattress and…, Ethan explained every thing he was going to do to repair our coffee table (it was my parents and very sentimental). 6178 East Speedway Boulevard, Tucson AZ 85712 Phone Number:(520) 747-4062. To help spread the word, Furniture Row will be taking to the tracks at both Talladega and Darlington raceways with a new commemorative Military Appreciation Night design on the famous Furniture Row Racing #78 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Chevrolet, driven by Kurt Busch. In the event of damaged merchandise due to Furniture Row's handling, or defective merchandise as described in the manufacturer's warranty, the seller will, at their option, choose to repair or replace in order to correct the damage or defect. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. This commitment has made Ashley HomeStore the No. Designs for every occasion & style. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Combined Source Complete Office Solutions, Art and Framing Gallery - Oil Paintings & Custom Framing. In our shop we combine pieces from different periods of… 14. The Arizona Power Swivel Recliner has all the style of a great accent chair and offers not only swivel action but also a power headrest for added comfort. We focus… 2. Since 1973, we have offered expert repair and service, as…, From Business: Alliance Material Handling, a full service forklift company offering reliable, affordable solutions for material handling needs in Phoenix since 1996. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Furniture Row operates more than 330 stores in 31 states making it one of America's largest, family‐owned and operated specialty home furnishings and bedding retailers. Damage caused by the customer's handling, transportation or use will not be covered. 3. Find 1 listings related to Furniture Row in Phoenix on YP.com. In addition to the Show Low region, this location serves northern and eastern Arizona, including the White Mountains area. Americas favorite furniture store. We've taken great care to select the most popular styles, grouping many of them together t. o make your browsing and shopping experience much easier. The store is well-kept and the staff are helpful and friendly. I've had my bed for several years, now and would never buy another one. Our store serves the whole valley and we offer Home Furniture for…, Great selection and very helpful staff. We provide complete office…, Amazing Customer Service, but the Prices are the Best part about this store. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Located at Yuma, Ariz., the store offers a wide variety of furniture,…, From Business: Mattress Warehouse and Furniture of Yuma is Yuma's only complete Sleep Center, serving the desert southwest for over 40 years. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I haven't gotten it yet as I just ordered it 2 days…, From Business: Alliance Material Handling, a full service forklift company offering reliable, affordable solutions for material handling needs in Phoenix since 1996. Furniture Row Center. We had so many compliments on…, From Business: Serving The Valley Since 1946. Serving Communities in and near Show Low, AZ.