Following, are some words in Zandali that can be used as Troll names: Troll names are usually short and use vowels. The Troll language is largely syllabic. var day=mydate.getDay() Wyldefyr 1 year ago #2. This blog is Kul'Tirans do have pretty impressive burger lockers. Why did my human warrior become so powerful overnight? I usually repeat an online name generator till I find one that's nice and not yet taken, Don't play wow anymore but female KT would obv be Buttergolem, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. I`m horrible at making up names and usually just randomize it. var mydate=new Date() dzastor04 1 year ago #1. gonna race change my shaman to zt, was thinking about incorporating bwonsamdi into it somehow, but not sure if that would make sense or not. But I want a witty one for my druid. Did I just hear myself say...three minutes? The Zandalari trolls (or Zandalarian trolls) are a troll subspecies found mainly on the island of Zandalar.. but if reroll i probarly choice a more thought out name. various syllables can be added to the beginning or end of a troll's name to denote status and ability. I thought it was a pretty funny name. Zandali, also known as Troll, is the native language of the trolls. I made this topic before but when I tried to reserve names they were all taken. Pre-patch event let me down... wasn't fun at all. His current name is very bland and dull, so I was hoping we could all put our collective thoughts and ideas into coming up with some inspiring Shammy names. Zandali, is the language of the Trolls in World of Warcraft. var montharray=new Array("January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December") zandalari troll shaman names? Had it reserved for ages lol. Discover good troll names with our troll name generator. Whether you’re looking for a name for a protector or defender or champion of the realm, you should really go for something witty and very funny. User Info: Wyldefyr. My guild collects bad names and immortalizes them in our Bad Names Chronicle. It allows us to ridicule such names mercilessly (much more fun than spending 20 minutes trying to /petition a name). Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Kuldaddy for my KT warr, Wickerman for my KT druid, and Zandalicious for my Zanda druid. My Zandalari paladin will be Zaysha! Named it that bcs i saw in wowwiki a druid leader name was renferal and kinda liked it. How do I go about getting better gear for my mage? document.write("

"+dayarray[day]+", "+montharray[month]+" "+daym+", "+year+"

"). Roleplayer's Resources - RP Names & RP Tips. I'm really uncreative with char names, owing to the fact that I have a fairly large amount of alts. year+=1900 © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. This blog will mainly deal with roleplaying in games such as World of Warcraft, Aion, MUDs and RP Forums, however the information here can be easily used and adapted to work in any roleplay game environment. This is a big moment. Welcome to Troll! Roleplayer's Resources - RP Names & RP Tips. This name generator will give you 10 random names fit for the trolls in the Homestuck universe. Literally have had this name sitting on a Tauren Druid LVL 1 since Vanilla. Zufli means baby witch, “zul” is a derogatory name for female witch doctors, but some females have taken the title as a mark of pride. Any suggestions are welcome! Anduniel. I think you can guess which one is which, I'm assuming the big booty curvy Kultiran is trollop hahaha. souperator 9 years ago #1. Trollop the paladin and bonesaw the druid. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Kul Tiran Druid named Kai. var daym=mydate.getDate() This is a big moment. Troll given names are usually one syllable, to facilitate the additions of these titles. take this names, i dont play alliance anyway. Where is the best place to level from 40-50. Question about Soloing older content such as raids. Thanks. So Zul’fon would mean solo witch doctor, or something similar. var month=mydate.getMonth() Good And Funny Paladin Names For Females, Tauren, Dwarfs. They were the most powerful and superstitious tribe to arise when the first trolls settled near the Zandalar Mountains, which were home to many loa. I named my druid Boomsamdi. -Carl Sagan, My old, unplayed for years troll priest is looking sweeeeet. Homestuck name generator . Literally have had this name sitting on a Tauren Druid LVL 1 since Vanilla. I named my paladin Damballah, a "real" loa based on haitian voodoo... You may also recognize the name from the Childs Play movies.. as to why I chose a paladin for this instead of say, a shadow priest, was just because I found it humorous. Homestuck is a webcomic created entirely by Andrew Hussie, which you can check out by clicking here.Homestuck is about a group of teenagers who accidentally cause the end of the world by installing a beta version of an upcoming video game. Man I just can't hype myself for shadowlands at all. var dayarray=new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday") Witty Troll Druid names; User Info: souperator. Information and tips for roleplaying in various games. var year=mydate.getYear() On my Server pretty much everything is already taken. You have the choice of selecting either female troll names or male troll names. User Info: dzastor04. You can use the generator to name trolls in World of Warcraft. Trolls of all types speak Zandali, which is descended from their ancestral tongue, though some have descended so far into barbarism that they have forgotten this language, instead speaking Low Common. if (year < 1000) Female names often begin and end with a vowel. Some trolls drop their given names altogether and are known purely by their titles. Got Kimjongboom for my zanda druid on area 52. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. We've searched for the best troll names we could find. Here is a list of male and female troll names for your use. Are you looking for Paladin names for your females, Tauren or Dwarf gaming characters? https://roleplaytips.blogspot.com/2009/11/rp-names-for-trolls.html They claimed its highest peaks and built crude shrines which, over the years, eventually became the massive temple city of Zuldazar. "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence...", "The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent." ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest. Hello fellow MMO-Champ'ers, I'm looking to re-roll Horde on my Shaman and i'm after a clever/funny name for him. Current Web Sites Class resources: The Art and Craft of Programming - C Edition; The Art and Craft of Programming - Python 3 Edition; CS1 Projects. If you would like more, searching for Jamaican names provides some good examples. ARCHIVED-Kizee, Dec 22, 2009 #5. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. daym="0"+daym just out of the top of my head, my druid i have is named renferal he is 80. So I'm choosing either Brinebeard or Source for my KT shaman, and Harvest for my KT druid, what names are you guys thinking? Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved. Roleplay Tips, advice and information for the roleplay community and those starting out. if (daym<10) The names can be used to name troll druids, troll mages and many other types of trolls. Welcome to the Roleplayers Resource.