Get in the festive mood with this everyday red sweatie perfect for the whole season.

Manhattan Toy Musical Lili Llama $50

Winner of an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award, this wooden Musical Lil Llama toy is packed with different musical activities for your little rocker.

1 cup fresh lime juice. In the summer, perhaps a paloma out of grapefruit juice for some citrusy fun? Using organic corn vodka as a base (which is made from single-sourced corn on family-run farms in Minnesota), Prairie Organic then adds English cucumbers to create a spirit that smells and tastes as if biting into a fresh cucumber from the garden. One of the things I look forward to most as the weather gets warmer is hosting friends and family for cookouts and barbecues.

Thanks for asking.

At least 1 day before you’d like to serve the cocktail, combine rum, lime juice, Green Chartreuse, and simple syrup in an airtight container. Take Prairie Organic’s Cucumber Vodka, for example. Method: Shake gin, vodka, lime, and simple syrup together.

Customized 150-piece Art Set $20

We love anything personalized and so do kids, right? Method: Shake with ice and strain into a cocktail glass. Subscribe to our newsletter.Plus, get access to the latest and greatest content from Brit + Co. From margaritas to mojitos, nothing cools you down on a hot summer day like a chilled cocktail.

Moulin Roty Explorer Play Kit $65

This explorer kit is so sweet for treasure hunters! Shake and strain into a tiki mug. tonic syrup, such as Jack Rudy 1 cucumber slice (optional, for garnish) Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. 15 Cool As a Cucumber Cocktails Perfect for Warm Weather Justina Huddleston. Hi Cathy, I would love to use this picture For a post. Your email address will not be published. Join the What Should I Make For... Community to learn what to cook to when to achieve a happier, more balanced life. Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan. 30 Easy Cocktail Recipes to Kick Off the Memorial Day Weekend 2020. Required fields are marked *. Spread mixture evenly over a small plate. Rub the rim of the glasses with a lemon or lime wedge. Jun 09, 2017. Chop and chill the ingredients before you blend. You can expect it to mix up to around 12 percent ABV (24 proof).

With cucumber, rose water, mint and gin, this cocktail is the perfect summer sipper. Copywrite © 2020 • What Should I Make For... Privacy Policy • Terms of Service. Add sugar in same water quantity. Cocktail and Drink Recipes, Recipe cilantro, cocktail, lemon, lemonade, mint, summer, frozen, cucumber, simple syrup. 11 Cocktail Recipes Under 150 Calories 2020. If you really can't decide what flavor of margarita you're in the mood for, this recipe has a little of everything! Your email address will not be published. for their design-minded kiddo.

Illustory: Create Your Own Book! $22

Kids can create their own illustrated book with non-toxic, washable markers, 18 writing pages, instructions, hints, and story planner.

In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Well I made it for some friends, and it was delicious!

Add ice, shake again, and strain into a glass. By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, 10 Memorable Margaritas and Daiquiri Recipes, 20 Great Blended Cocktails to Enjoy This Summer, 10 Easy and Flavorful Margarita Recipes for Everyone. You can use one photo from the site as long as it is credited back to me. 2019 Holiday Gift Guide – Stocking Stuffers for Foodies. In a blender, combine the cucumber, sugar, key lime juice, mint, tequila, orange liqueur, and Tabasco. Ingredients ¼ cup gin 2 Tbsp. Simply gather all of your ingredients, toss them in the blender, and start it up. Method: Add ingredients to shaker with ice. Buffalo chickpea pizza, anyone? These 15 cocktail recipes are just the ticket when you want to escape the summer sun. I would highly suggest making this for your next summer get together!

Top with tonic water and garnish with a burnt rosemary sprig. If you prefer, skip the salt rim or rim only half of each glass so you can switch back and forth.

Etsy Indoor/Outdoor Playground $788+

Spendy yes, but so cool (AKA grandparent gift?

Fat Brain Toys Teeter Popper $37

This colorful teeter toy will keep them active even when it's cold outside.

Deluxe Surfing Camper Playhouse Role Play $140

This playhouse + camper van = holiday gift win!

Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday gift ideas!

Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.

. This cocktail is perfect for an outdoor summer BBQ, but with ingredients like honeydew, cucumber, lemon and honey...it's sure to help your guests kick back and relax! Bonus: it comes with a tiny book about mythology of the stars.

Unicorn Cookie Baking Set $36'

Tis holiday cookie season and this apron + baking set makes it especially sweet.

Minted Personalized Chair, Ventura Rainbow $148

This fresh take on the bean bag chair is a comfy spot for story time and comes with free personalization — win-win!

USA Coloring Tablecloth $30

Set the kids' holiday table with this super cool coloring tablecloth.
Garnish with cracked black pepper.