I do feel comfortable giving advice on game play or ship performance for PVE game modes. Expert tireur d'élite +2,5 deg/s à la vitesse de rotation des canons jusqu'au calibre de 139 mm. How to make it better: Chop off a couple hundred meters from the surface detection. How to Make it worse: removing her improved deck and bow armor would really ruin it for her. That doesn't mean that our opinions should be ignored. Middle of some random void in the deepest parts of Soviet Russia. Accélération des torpilles +5 nœuds à la vitesse des torpilles.-20 % à la portée des torpilles. Freddy has pretty bad accuracy as battleships go, but that was nearly 6 patches ago, before it got its dispersion buffed to acceptable levels. November Echo Setteseven+5% continuous AA damage at all ranges.+5% damage from flak bursts. However, once you get her top hull, she gains a grand total of 26 dual 37mm mounts, which increases her midrange ringe by damn near 700%, though at a slight cost to her long range ring and short range ring, though, if I’m being honest, that short range ring was already practically worthless. So, far i don't find the Friedrich der Große that much fun to play, it's big and slow and turns horribly. Expert chargeur-50 % au temps de rechargement lorsque le type d'obus est modifié. With the recent nerfs to 15in and 16in guns at the higher tiers, both of them suffer a bit. Shrayes_Bhagavatula, April 22 in General Game Discussion, World of Warships Ship Opinions: Friedrich der Grosse. You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section. +10 % aux dégâts moyens par seconde de la défense antiaérienne. Again, is it worth the grind? 84,300 hitpoints on the top hull puts it miles ahead of almost every single one of its competitors, with the exception of the 88k Soyuz and the 97k Musashi. Of course, that’s a minor complaint when there are bigger issues than that to deal with. ;-). Un projet visant à créer un cuirassé de classe H qui fut développé dans le cadre d'un programme de construction navale allemand à grande échelle (Plan Z). Basilisk+75% XP earned for the battle.+30% credits earned for the battle. Their opinions on ships should carry more weight than opinions from you or I or the OP. So I vehemently disagree with the opinion that it's a "gudbote" shy of a little accuracy buff from being OP, at her tier. JB is squishier overall, but it is a far better package. Papa Papa+300% Free XP earned for the battle. +0,7 deg/s à la vitesse de rotation des canons de calibre supérieur à 139 mm. Now of course, well, it’s still a shotgun from time to time, but who cares when you have a 26 second reload on 16 inch guns? The only other bad thing of note is that Battleship AA, due to accuracy issues, is quite sketchy. Tier VIII BBs get to beat up on weak Tier VI BBs, Cruisers, the Secondaries are dangerous to Tier VI DDs with their typically shorter torpedo ranges and mediocre detection ranges compared to VIII+ DDs. Cette compétence ne fonctionne pas quand un joueur joue avec un porte-avions ou un sous-marin. His knowledge of them is encyclopedic. The ship really falls apart at mid to long ranges.