There is also the eventual tiring on his body to consider. His skill is the only thing he would have going for him, she will have his power plus the Phoenix, she has him beat in the who is more powerful department. After being forcibly delivered from his mother, he was then thrown into an incubation chamber. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. how would this version of franklin do vs Dark Phoenix version of Jean Grey? Where is the fallacy? Check . The point is, Hope has the edge over any mutant she comes into contact with, which is what makes her such a formidable combatant, especially against someone like Legion. There is nothing she can do , which can't be countered by him . @pyrofn: Actually that doesn't nullify my argument in anyway? i highly doubt it, We'll have to agree to disagree, and i'm fine with that ,and I was only using Mimic as an example,obviously she exceeds him in power when it comes to who can duplicate who and how many, but assuming that she can duplicates anyone's ability and use it to an unlimited degreeis pure speculation. Although, this experience solidified the fact that his body had completely turned into ice, making it impossible for the human Bobby Drake to return. True. So you can't really defend FR can you about him being the most powerful save LT! share. PF is a symbiote much like Venom. P:S Please for the love of god learn how to type/learn any form of grammar. Are talking the actual bird or are we speaking of a hosted phoenix (Rachel Jean ) . 100% Upvoted. She collapased from the strain of mimicking the power of fodder mutants in Utopia , when she destroyed Kuurth's helmet . This work can so far as a single city to an entire universe with a single avatar. Such isn't the case, unfortunately for Brian. They all become really powerful, like franklin, and become a uni-mind, like how the eternals did. Franklin Richards is fully mature and able to use his powers to his full potential. Now, I he were to say change its landscape or he were to concur Rachel who was trying to close the entrance in, then it would be good mention. The upside is that after Absalon's funeral, his body transmuted itself into a kaleidoscope of butterflies; this being a sign of Absalon's evolution from a carbon-based form into an energy state. moleculeman, eternity is an abstract, have you ever seen eternity make another universe{give eternity as much prep and full power}, before you and kgkg start makin jokes about humans being nowhere near abstract level, maybe u should look at the goddam evidence. While very powerful in his own right, it was made clear that he still had some limits, since he needed his younger self to help him be amped to revive Galactus. Because Jonathan's limitless power gave him virtual control over everything, he used it to reign over the post-apocalyptic world he grew up in. That is the biggest piece of crap that Marvel could come up with. In preparation for the fight with the Celestials, Galactus stated that he had consumed four planets. There are plenty of other mutants who can outclass Legion, most of whom belong to the Omega class. If you are going to use some hypothetical instance where hope is a master of the complete extent of the phoenix force, then she would be able to pwn franklin all day, but right now hope would be toast. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. I never said she was mimic, however their powers work very similarly, and yes his powers very well may overwhelm her, nothing suggest that she will be able to overpower Franklin, far as Omega? franklin is def going to own in the first one, the second franklin has a legit shot at winning, right now adult franklin is going to be ranked above a full powered galactus. https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1872965.html Here r some scans of the Dark/Phoenix, she says my power is considerable and growing but for the moment it is still finit. Remember that time when Braddock warped the White Hot Room? good times. @jardinain2: hey I wank off to Phoenix everyday she's hot AF there's nothing wrong with that. For En Sabah Nur, it was being wounded by Kang the Conqueror and having his heart (metaphorically) ripped out that tripped his incredible, almost god-like powers into being.