After tying the Mangalsutra, the newlywed couple take seven steps around the holy fire, that is called Saptapadi.After the seventh step, the couple legally become husband and wife. Quality: Jane: 'Your guess is as good as mine'. Quality: Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-05-03 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-02-08 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-07-12 mine forever definition in English dictionary, mine forever meaning, synonyms, see also 'mine',of mine',mine detector',mine dump'. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Malayalam meaning and translation of the word "forever" mine meaning in kannada: ಗಣಿ | Learn detailed meaning of mine in kannada dictionary with audio prononciations, definitions and usage. And telling every girl she the one for me. snow, The sun forbear to shine; But God, who call'd me here below, Will be, possible, however if you have any corrections for. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-04-09 Quality: Forever mine, Cause you and me, we get along just fine. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-03-17 Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 "forever" മലയാള വ്യാഖ്യാനം, അര്‍ഥം. Quality: ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. Last Update: 2020-03-21 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous. Quality: And when it's done, I disappear into the night, knowing you are. Tamil is also an official spoken language in Sri L anka & Singapore. Quality: Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.