The total price of a field is difficult to estimate. And if you have your lighting like a day time, they will choose your venue. in Interior design and is an avid reader. Perhaps the biggest item that determines the costs of the synthetic grass pitches construction is the size and dimensions. How Do I Apply For Grant Funds for a Play Area in the UK? There are many factors to consider, and it’s up to you to make the choice. We can also offer other features to help you make the most of your synthetic sports pitch; these include secure sports fencing and floodlights which both come in a range of designs, heights and specifications to suit you. One you have an idea of what you would like pricing they will be able to provide you with a quote to outline budget costs and prices involved with building an all weather pitch in your surrounding areas. Things to look out for that determine the quality and specification of grass are the pile height (40mm, 50mm, 60mm), pile weight, type of synthetic fibres (monofilament or fibrillated) and backing of the artificial grass (stitch rate). To see the full construction process of a synthetic turf sports pitch, watch the video below which shows one of our recent projects at a school: 3G synthetic grass surfacing can be used in a number of sporting organisations and available at various costs and prices including: If you would like more information regarding artificial grass football pitch costs please contact us via the enquiry form and we will be happy to supply you with a quotation outlining the budget prices. So you should make your plan and choose the best type of artificial grass that your budget permits. Turf is probably the most important part of this article. Secondary School – Full size Third Generation artificial grass football pitch, available at different costs depending on specification. Namely, you will get people, young and old, to spend some time in the sunshine, outside in fresh air, and get some exercise. For a turnkey football pitch, you should plan and calculate every little detail in the beginning. With the term outdoor or indoor soccer field cost, we mean all the expenses for a complete and ready-to-use football field. As we mentioned before, most of the trading football fields are from artificial grass. If you require any more information regarding the prices and costs of artificial football pitch construction, building and maintenance please contact us. 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Pylon or Pole Sign. How to Calculate the Cost of Artificial Football Pitch Construction? Football is the most popular sports game all around the world. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. The best quality of artificial grass has a FIFA 2* accreditation whilst there are other high accreditations are available such as FIFA 1* and IATS. Our facility capital costs are calculated using estimates of what it typically costs to build modern sports facilities, including fees and external work, taking into account: Costs are updated regularly in conjunction with information provided by the Building Cost Information Service and other quantity surveyors. Here you have to invest in goals posts, balls, the grass, and goals. To be able to receive a quote for the artificial grass football pitch costs it is important know the size and dimensions of the pitch as this has the biggest bearing on costs. Next, you want proper changing rooms and coach offices. We can work closely with you to find the specification and dimensions http://www.artificialfootballpitch.org.uk/dimensions/ that suit you and your budget. If you never played a night-time game, you do not know what you’re missing out on. Çerkeşli Osb Mah. 37 0 obj <>stream A square meter of turf can set you back anywhere between two and fourteen pounds. The costs are expressed as a percentage of the capital cost. About Us; Accreditations; Contact; OUR CONSTRUCTION PROCESS. The synthetic turf football line markings can be cut in or sprayed on, cut in line markings usually come at higher price as they are permanent and cannot wear even if the 3G football turf has high levels of usage. For more; ekipgrass.net/indoor-soccer-field-construction/, Pls contact me ASAP.. I’m from Ghana amd I like your presentation. So, as a venue owner, you have the biggest questions; how much does an artificial football pitch cost? How to Calculate the Cost of Artificial Football Pitch? It’s important not to underestimate the importance of regular maintenance and the expenses necessary in maintaining a facility throughout its life. The type of football field is very important about the total cost. According to the BBC, the average 3G pitch costs around £500,000. �B�90�Q �, &���Y%P" \^�A�e�M��*i�c�����'}�T[�MLlmdIBmT#3[nC��緡��&e1������%�IϺ�)��i�@��̸�6��i^)������1�|�)J���57Tl���5��j�6",� �ުl���])��PB�0O�����H�_. Furthermore, you want proper sports field lighting set up. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you carry out regular maintenance, like cleaning and drag brushing, the price will not be that expensive; however if you have neglected your facility and left the surface to become contaminated, you may require a rejuvenation which will be more expensive than just an annual clean. The costs related to building an artificial turf football field vary from job to job. And, how can we calculate the cost of artificial football pitch construction?