Never worry about running out again. Folgers Gourmet Selections, Caramel Drizzle Ground Coffee, 10 oz . However this is not guaranteed. * No purchase necessary. ▾▾ This offer does not apply to discounted or sale section items, including K-Cup® pods, coffee and accessories. Offer not valid at retail outlets or other websites that sell Keurig® products. Select a free 24-count box of K-Cup® pods of your choice with any coffee maker. Introduce your taste buds to Caramel Drizzle Coffee, and enjoy a hint of soft, smooth caramel flavor with a warm finish. brewed ; Smucker's ® Hot Caramel Flavored Topping; Vanilla flavored creamer; Whipped cream; Coarse sea salt; Directions. Coupon successfully added. WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. Choose the desired recurring delivery schedule for your orders. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. While we do not have any shipping delays at the moment, please note the situation can change at any point in time and may result in unforeseen delays. ET. Preparing coffee has never been easier! You're all set. A maximum of 9 boxes per product can be added per order. Enjoy a sweet treat with Folgers® Caramel Drizzle®:a smooth blend with a hint of caramel.Shop online Folgers® Gourmet Selections for your Keurig® coffee maker. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. White House Coffee Kahlua Hazelnut Roasted Ground Coffee - Fresh Flavored Gourmet A... MELITTA Traditional Medium Roast Coffee, Ground Coffee, 100% Arabica Coffee Beans, ... AmazonBasics Coffee Pod Storage Drawer for K-Cup Pods, 36 Pod Capacity. However, there are few exceptions which include the following brands: Starbucks®, Barista Prima Coffeehouse®, Tully’s®, Laura Secord®, select Timothy’s® products, select Green Mountain Coffee® products, and Van Houtte® instant coffee. Reviewer Lou Ann Bransford asked how Folgers Mocha Swirl compares to Millstone Chocolate Velvet, which was discontinued in 2016. Shipping surcharges may be applied for locations outside of metropolitan areas. Credits will be processed within three to four weeks. Items purchased during this specific period are eligible for return up until January 31, 2021, inclusively. I thought all of these gourmet coffees tasted funny, but that was because I was adding cream and sugar. Enjoy the smooth taste and pleasant aroma of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee perfectly balanced with natural, gourmet caramel flavor. Folgers Gourmet Selections are the best flavored coffees I have ever had. There are many more from which I am sure you will find more than one that you will like. Jump to main content Jump to main navigation. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Keep an eye on your inbox to confirm your email address and access your first Keurig® Perks reward. Select quantity. I really don't like this coffee. My favorite feature about these coffees, other than their very smooth taste, is the fact that you can combine the flavors to suit your pleasure. Folgers® Caramel Drizzle® Coffee × Folgers® Caramel Drizzle® Coffee. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. You can edit your question or post anyway. Beverages (including opened boxes of K-Cup® pods) cannot be returned. Once you have Auto-Delivery set up, change or cancel it anytime in My Account. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. BREW coffee on smallest cup setting (4 to 6 oz.) Rich and creamy Folgers Caramel Drizzle Flavored Coffee delights your senses with a bright flavor and sweet, buttery caramel—Everything you could want in a cup of joe. Offer not valid at retail outlets or other websites that sell Keurig® products. Open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence on the date the contest is entered. Please try again. º Free shipping applies on all orders above $80. Save on your favourite large format products. Mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered before being declared a winner. Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup. Get up to 15% off list price on pods for all future Auto-Delivery orders. Unable to add item to Wish List. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Item is not available at this retailer in, Maxwell House Caffeinated Dark Roast Ground Coffee, Folgers Gourmet Supreme Dark Roast Ground Coffee, Maxwell House MAX Boost by 1.75x Caffeine Medium Roast Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods, Maxwell House MAX Boost by 1.5x Caffeine Medium Roast Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods, Folgers Coffee, Ground, Dark Roast, Heritage Blend, Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods, Starbucks Sumatra Single-Origin Dark Roast Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods, Starbucks Veranda Blend Blonde Roast Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! Therefore, you can expect your order to arrive within 3 to 5 business days. Relax and enjoy. Folgers Classic Roast 1.36 KG, 1.36 Kilogram, MELITTA European Deluxe, Ground Coffee, 100% Arabica Coffee Beans, Premium Coffee, Kosher Certified, 300 g, Van Houtte Kenya Dark Roast Fair Trade Beans, 312g, 1850 Pioneer Blend Whole Bean Coffee 340g, Java Works Coffee Caramel Macchiato Flavoured Coffee, 12 Ounces. Buy Folgers Gourmet Selections Ground Coffee Caramel Drizzle (10 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. This item matches your Perfect is PersonalTM coffee profile. Try it today! This product may not be right for you. With that said, I have ordered Folgers Mocha Swirl from Amazon 3 times since Millstone became unavailable because Folgers has the best taste and value of the other brands. 2 boxes of 24 K-Cups. Enjoy a sweet treat with Folgers® Caramel Drizzle®:a smooth blend with a hint of caramel.Shop online Folgers® Gourmet Selections for your Keurig® coffee maker. Turns out they taste better if you just drink them with nothing added. Those who purchase a Van Houtte® product from Keurig.ca will receive an email from VanHoutte.com immediately with the PIN(s) enclosed.There are three (3) prizes to win, each being a $25,000 CDN cash prize awarded by check. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We also like the Vanilla and Mocha flavors and alternate between them. The combinations that I love are Carmel Drizzle with Vanilla Biscotti (mix the grounds with half a measure of each), and Coconut Cream Pie with Mocha Swirl also mixed half and half prior to brewing. 1 Folgers Gourmet Selections ® Caramel Drizzle ® Flavored Coffee K-Cup ® pod; 4 to 6 oz. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. I love it so much that when I ordered this coffee I also ordered socks with coffee mugs and coffee beans on them. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 0% carbs, 0% protein.