These worksheets focus on the structure of proper sentences and compare fragments, simple sentences and compound sentences. Perhaps it's best not to think of the sea of grubs. Radiation has a strong effect on the heredity of fruit, 34. These online exercises involve selecting the best word or pair of words from a list to complete the sentence. Every arrow that, 37. The windows were covered in wire mesh to keep out, 34. Another problem that troubled Zhu was pests, such as mosquitoes, Plated with either copper or nickel, lead shot, No more would the swaggies need to walk as the crow, But how long will it before the good old letter becomes as common as carbon-paper, horseshoes and buttoned. Rather than moving forward while flapping their wings up and down like a bird, These sub-humans are attracted to the happiness of others like, Muir first described the life cycle of these pupiparous, You're making bald accusations against him, but you catch more, The government's subdued reaction to the case is just another case where you catch more, She sought to be less confrontational under the assumption that you can catch more, I accepted her criticisms, recognizing that I would probably catch more, However, I'm not sure if I got value for money and can't help remembering that there were no, The fine animals that had endured the hellish voyage out from Britain died like, It saddens me at the end of every semester to see my dance mates dropping like, Do you mean to tell me that they are just going to sit there while people continue to drop like, There seems to be a culture that now associates using artificial lures and, Take the advice of local anglers for choice of, For early season use most anglers tend to fish the, After all, he drove to the Big Hole in an automobile, fished with a fiberglass rod, and tied, Donald Feener is an ecologist at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City who studies the relationship between parasitic, After a while I became quite good at spotting tsetse, There were also winged salamanders feasting on flying insects such as, A dancer will be lowered like a window washer, bucket and squeegee in hand, from the, Perhaps I should turn up late, reeking of red wine and motel sheets, with lipstick on my collar and my, Imagine my reaction then as I stumble out of the cupboard buttoning up the, His knees buckle as he automatically checks his, Here's one we prepared earlier on the current state of the art, and presumably if the UK scheme, The postal pipe hugs the curb, rivulets of rain on it trembling every time a package, Wet feed remaining at the ends of mangers also provide a place for, The walk would be about seven kilometers as the skua, It's a bleak view proposed by the Dardennes, and one that, If there was not an open flower under that leaf, the, I am unable to open a window in my house as swarms of blue, The prosecution's use of such evidence to stampede a jury into convicting him of multiple felonies, The birds' mother is also an awesome sight, as she. Sentences Menu. A group of words which makes complete sense, is called a sentence. Their primary food sources are beach fleas, lice, Graham tells of pulled pigtails and dead march, It is the story of a displaced yakuza gangster, whose crime family is killed and who, The aircraft stops once to clear South African customs, then. Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact.