This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

It doesn't matter to me if I'm chasing the clouds away. Feeling inspired?

Dream about life, dream about love, dream about career. DON'T MAKE ME WALK WHEN I WANTTO FLY. It’s only by disbelieving that it can fly that the horse keeps galloping!”, “Do as gas balloons do, while in depression; inhale helium of happiness and fly high.”, “Fly high... Where the only chill that cuts through you is the wind. Where your heart pounds from exhilaration not disappointment and after ascending through cloudy wisps, brushing your wings, there is only the clear blue horizon beckoning you forth….” – Virginia Alison, “I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, “You can’t keep the birds of sadness from flying over your head, but you can keep them from nesting in your hair.” – Sharon Creech, “Keep going, because there is nothing worse in this world than to stop. Fly High Quotes “All these bumps in the road are just there to make you fly. Let go. You will even find reviews of the best books on setting goals, inspirational quotes perfect for sharing plus much, much more. The knack lies in learning how … Prepare. You … Jump! Niki Minaj Don’t make me walk when I want to fly. It flies.”, “I want to fly like a butterfly around this beautiful world, till the last frame of my life and the last click of my heart.”― Biju Karakkonam, “A person with low standards will forever be walking. Antoine de Saint-Exupery Everything that drowns me makes me want to fly. Fly High In Heaven Quotes & Sayings . This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. You will find obstacles, criticism, and the narrow-minded people who are supposed to demotivate you.

It’s through the fall that you’ll realize you can fly.”― Yvonne Pierre. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. FLY: First Love Yourself.

Show more.

The importance is that you take off and give it your all.” – Carol ‘CC’ Miller, “It does not matter how long we have been kept in cages. You are the sky. Practice. You should always dream.

To succeed in life you have to set your ambition. Well, it’s not your first or your last one for sure. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. tumblr.com helpful non helpful.

“It is a bird’s imagination, not its wings, that determines how high it can fly.”, “You become excellent when you fly at a level that creates a wide gap between where you were before and where you are now. Fly.” – Steve Maraboli, “Don’t allow the fear of falling stop you from pursuing your dream. He stays true to his goals and tells everyone about his success. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.

Key takeaways from more than 3000 of the world’s best nonfiction books in text and audio. “Just as the bird needs wings to fly, a leader needs useful information to flow.

God Life Dreams Metaphors Ambition Goals Determination Success Motivational Books Death Losing Someone Heaven Young Death Lost Love Broken Love Sadness Moving Forward Healing.