Discover captivating Kraków, a fascinating city brimming with history and culture, in southern Poland.

The service. Cons: "Small, old, buggy entertainment screen. They served drinks and snacks in a timely manner while on the flight."

", Cons: "The configuration of seating in business class allows for no privacy and my connecting flight just had food and front seats for business class. ", Cons: "The seats rows are too close - high density. Not only did I miss my connecting flight, but I also missed my rescheduled flight. No pillow.and it was freezing.

Boarding was quick and easy. BudgetAir is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. Cons: "My luggage was lost.

Get deal. Cons: "Seats in coach are cramped and some have an electrical box under the seat in front of you, so there is no room for your legs or carry on bag.

", Pros: "On time, smooth flight"

Unfotunately that flight was rerouted to Charlotte due to bad weather conditions with a delay of 3 hrs before it landed in ATL thus missing our connection to INDI and had to sleep in ATL and leave the next day to IND thus missing a meeting commitment that we had in IND. Cheap Flights to Krakow, Poland. Australia, New Zealand, and the South Pacific. The food was also tasty. ", Pros: "I’m pleasantly surprised that this ancient plane made it across the Atlantic"

", Cons: "The way the movies, needed extra parts. This crystalline cavern is an incredible expanse of large salt objects. ", Pros: "The flight itself was very enjoyable.

", Pros: "Crew was very nice." Seems like such a small additional cost compared to such an offensive action. Cons: "Delayed flight, confusing boarding, and not the friendliest flight attendants", Pros: "The staff onboard was friendly and attentive. Really.

Second, the in flight entertainment did not work. Flight not fully booked so we had a spare seat between us. Cons: "Crying children every time. ", Pros: "The crew was amazing! Really I weigh 165 lbs.

Always a bonus. If I hadn't pushed back and demanded a more reasonable accommodation, they would have done nothing to right their wrong.

", Cons: "Seats have too little legroom.

We booked with Luthansa yet ot was a united plane what a dissapointment!!

Just a very blasé crew." Redundant, I don’t know all the international airports, but I know there are others who don’t do this.

Expedia is the largest online travel agency which means that Expedia have access to cheap flights. Trains are operated by Przewozy Regionalne Sp.

", Pros: "Great staff and air flight attendants", Pros: "They have a policy of letting kids under 5 board early which was a boon to us!

Cons: "I booked the flight with Lufthansa and thought I was flying with them. You can choose to walk the Royal Way, from St. Florian's Gate to Wawel Castle. Seriously? Cons: "Food not appetising,no individual entrtainment.". We are updating our Cookie Policy. I was telling a friend today, Swiss Air started with drinks, gave us a Parisian baguette sandwich, gave us a healthy breakfast of yoghurt warm croissant butter jam orange juice, drinks again, and several passengers surrounding me got special attention, one woman with a baby, a disabled person, and a teenager that was 6'5" was relaocated by the flight attendant without him even asking to a bulkhead seat for more comfort. Mid flight, my daughter asked to switch with me since the guy next to her kept asking personal questions and was making her uncomfortable. Suggestions to fly through different city or on different airline we’re met with shrug and “ not possible “ reply. ", Pros: "The Delta cookies that were offered as a snack"

Airlines flying to Krakow have enacted additional safety measures and adjusted policies to better accommodate travelers. Krakow is recognised as Poland's second city and the tourist capital. ", Pros: "787 is a great plane." I got a cold cup of coffee when it should have been hot, and they corrected it immediately."

Even though it was a short 1 hour flight I saw flight attendants giving crayons and papers to the kids and everyone was offered a small chocolate cookie, a tiny packet of sour gummies, and a cup of water for free which I didn't expect.

Featuring amenities such as comfortable seating, showers, a rest area, and complimentary newspapers and magazines, it is accessible to passengers from both Schengen and non-Schengen countries for a small fee. Krakow is served by Krakow J. Paul II Balice Airport, also commonly referred to as Balice, J. Paul II Balice, J. Paul II Krakow, John Paul II Intl, John Paul II Intl Airport Kraków–Balice, Krakow, or simply Krakow Airport.

Buy spiced gingerbread to eat as you walk past nativity scenes and various handicraft vendors.

Cons: "Very bad seat in the exit row.

Nothing major, just enough to be annoying until I figured the details. So make sure you check Expedia regularly for these bargain flights because the cheapest airline tickets sell out fast. They were all so nice and helpful" ", Cons: "The crew seemed not to Americans, funny is that I'm not even one just speak English well, rude!

This made the flight (and I was sitting in an exit row seat, right by the door which is usually cooler) uncomfortably hot and muggy.

Pay over time starting at 0% APR with Affirm. From the seat spacing to the boarding process great measures were taken. I could not move and let along our poor toddler was cramped up. Cons: "I have been flying to Asia on Asian airlines and maybe I have become accustomed to flights and crews that know how to manage a long flight. I'm tall, so that's what I pay for when I book these flights and none was provided. Perfect hotel for a city break in Krakow. I paid $11 for a tiny sandwich (it fit in the palm of my already small hands). If the accompanying guardian is travelling on the same flight, on a separate booking, please select Continue. For this reason I am extremely unhappy with my experience with British Airways. Very smooth flight from JFK into Warsaw. Embrear from Zurich to Oslo is tighter, but food and service like in the old days! CheapAir.

High season is considered to be January, November and December.

Without any information about the delivery time .

Had decent food and as much comfort as zone 3 can offer." https://www.farecompare.com/flights/Krakow-KRK/city.html.

The only thing that saved it was that our new flight was the new airbus, and although it left an hour and a half later, the comfort level was phenomenal.

from Stansted by Ryanair booked by our son for a weekend visit ..at first oh no ...Wrong..,flight on time going and return ...seat comfortable ...crew attentive ...would have liked an update and cities on route but looking around plane most were asleep possibly too much partying .This flight has changed my mind about this company will not hesitate to use again .. Very disappointing about that services , I even couldn’t change and I still waitingggg", Pros: "This is my first and last time taking British Airways.

A working seat is not a luxury, it's basic equipment that you expect to be functional not broken. Plane was too old to be in service", Pros: "This was a connecting flight from London originating from SFO. ", Pros: "Movies free Staf Comfortable" I had a carry on and a baggage.

Flights to Krakow, Poland from €29 with eDreams! ", Pros: "Stewards are very kind and friendly unlike those in US flights."

Service more professional than Lufthansa.There" I never had a plane move when we were not seated.

Was I upset and annoyed, on top of being tired? Finder.com is an independent comparison platform and information service that aims to provide you with information to help you make better decisions. ", Pros: "The attention of the flight attendents.

Orbitz.