In fact, using a knife and fork helped me concentrate on the great flavor, one bite at a time. Google. Called in my order and it was timely and tasted so fresh. Our family restaurant is perfect for take out and dining in especially if you are looking for a quick bite. If you're headed home, and don't want to cook, check them out and get some great food. Carrington Oaks Coffeehouse is a great location for coffee, latte, Cappuccino, frappucino, breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon hangout! Are they offering sit-down dining? Inside there's table and booth seating, but I notice many customers do take out. 4 of us for dinner…", "The food and people are awesome! 4.4. I wasn't impressed. Whew where do I start? He asked me to hold and came back to the phone laughing again. Will call in my order next time. Other than that, I'm pleased and plan to return. In fact, they do a good deal of take-out business, so the sit-down part of the restaurant was somewhat small. Thank you guys for being awesome!!!! We offer a wide variety of classic dishes and plates the whole family can enjoy. Their food is good but not coming back due to customer service. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA. I was not impressed by the wings I got tonight. 6337 Summer Ave, Bartlett, TN 38134 The garlic butter broccoli or the Cajun pasta.. or the fried fish?? View menu and reviews for Flava House Express in Memphis, plus popular items & reviews. I think the cook felt bad that I couldn't have any of those amazing smelling sides, so he threw in some grilled shrimp for me as well. There's also a full bar and a game or music are usually playing. Almost $9 for a burger to receive that type of service??? Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Don't judge a restaurant by ONE reviewMy wife and I recently got a coupon to try Flava House Express. I got the jerk quesadilla, which was fabulous. How is this business operating during COVID-19? I prefer to eat inside. Write a short note about what you liked, what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors. delivery. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! SO WORTH my cheat day! View the menu for Flava House Express and restaurants in Memphis, TN. Didn't start out like this but as of the last 3 or 4 months good luck to get a call I order in if they don't put you on hold for 10 mins then stop answering your calls. This is the first bad review I've ever left. Bit into my burger and it is overcooked. Take-Out/Delivery Options. Ordered online and received a text when food was ready. They replaced the order, and they couldn't have made me happier. My dog turned them down. Specialties: Welcome to Flava House Express, the go-to American restaurant in Memphis, TN. Jerk chicken quesadilla was loved by all. Facebook. Flava House is a cool place with great restaurant quality food cooked fresh to order. If your searching for the flavor that everywhere else seems to have lost, you can find it here! Log In. Or even the jerk quesadilla? Suggest an Edit Update menu. English . The cashier stated it was the owner that took my order over the phone. We specialize in classic American food and pack a lot of love flavor in all of our food. To clarify, this is the location on Summery/Hwy-70 - not Kirby Parkway. The pasta dish didn't have any flavor; it tasted bland to me. While cri spy and cooked to perfection...even after delivery...it was so salty I couldn't taste the fish. How is this business handling reopening? I tried this place after seeing it on FB. Ratings. After waiting over 30 minutes for my order, it was wrong. You will be glad you went. The menu has more options than other restaurants in the area. Thin shoestring fries were great too. You might get the idea that we liked the food - and you'd be right. We offer a wide variety of classic dishes and plates the whole family can enjoy. Welcome to Flava House Express, the go-to American restaurant in Memphis, TN. There was a mix up of orders the night before, it happens, no biggie. I called back and was told that they were out. Lamb chops and shrimp tacos were good. They were tiny, overcooked and the garlic was so strong I threw them away. And the onion rings were rubbery and again way too salty. Ladin, lingua ladina . I rarely order takeout but there are times you want to try new places that look good online and enjoy the experience but I will never step foot in that dirty, ratchet ass place again. Do not waste your time. The service is horrible!