Thanks so much, Jen! Set aside. Check your email to confirm your subscription. Your email address will not be published. Okay, so that’s my bird story. But the craziest noise is this strange bird cawing. Jen Nikolaus is a recipe blogger and photographer over at Yummy Healthy Easy. For the crust, we’re using healthy ingredients like almond and coconut flour, and maple syrup for sweetness. can fat-free sweetened condensed milk. And … We always had those bird books lying around. A little jiggle is ok! Many outgoing links on Unbound Wellness are affiliate links. And how cute is the green color? The dates naturally sweeten these bars so NO additional sugar is required! I remember the first time I went to Key West, FL and saw the real deal with real key limes, and I immediately wanted to go home and make my own. scoops of unflavoured or vanilla protein powder. Thanks, friend!! Perfect for the whole family! Peacocks?! These ingredients make the no-bake crust. Add lime juice; beat until well blended. Coconut flour is a lot more absorbent and dry than shredded coconut so it may not work as well as the shredded coconut and could fall apart a lot more. 7 ingredients. Enjoy a wonderful graham cracker crust topped with a sweet, tart key lime filling! However, sleeping at night has been…interesting. Thanks for the pin, friend! Please read my disclosure policy. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. So of course, we googled it. Someone told me it’s a peacock too…I have no idea if that’s true! Pull out of oven and set aside to cool. The crust is delicious. How cool is that?! Skinny Waffle Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9x13" pan. Thanks Liz! Two owls live somewhere nearby, too. People search healthy desserts more than anything on Fit Foodie Finds, so we are always looking to give classic desserts a healthy twist (enter these key lime pie bars). Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or nonstick spray. I Maybe one day we will see nice temperatures again… . Pinned! When added on top, this final touch gives the recipe a little extra pizazz and is oh so delicious! Did you get used to the highway noise?? ★☆ I mean, I suppose you could cut them into larger squares, but I like making them smaller and then enjoying a second or third! Since this recipe is egg free, gelatin is the main ingredient to solidify the filling. I can’t wait to try them! Press into the mixture gently so that the coconut and cashews adhere to the surface. Any sized baking dish will work. Subscribe for all the yummy, healthy, easy recipes straight to your inbox. I was standing in the kitchen, trying to figure out what I was going to create when I noticed 2 lemons and 3 limes that needed to be used up. Spread to evenly disperse. Pour the filling over the crust and use a spatula to smooth out the top. Lightly spray with vegetable spray and press again. These No-Bake Key Lime Protein Bars are zesty, flavourful and so easy to make! 14-oz. It looks so good! Set aside for 2-4 minutes to harden. These paleo key lime pie bars are made from all real food ingredients with a dairy and egg free filling, and a simple no-bake crust. Offers may be subject to change without notice. These paleo key lime pie bars taste like the real deal, but without any grains, eggs, dairy, or refined sugar! Thanks friend! A PEACOCK!!! As someone with Hashimoto’s disease and various gut issues myself, I created Unbound Wellness to share how to have fun with healthy, anti-inflammatory foods, and build a sustainable lifestyle! (I guess people have other hobbies besides cooking, right?) Add condensed milk and lime zest; beat until smooth. These lime bars look so refreshing! Take the classic summer favorite and transform it into little single-serving bars with Healthier Key Lime Pie Bars. Thank you so much!! Freeze for at least 2 hours, until the filling has set. Keep it in an airtight container to preserve the flavor, and enjoy within 3-4 days. Here are some quick tips and tricks to help you as you create your own key lime pie bars! Read More... Do you head to the grocery store and feel overwhelmed with all of the options? Disclaimer. No oven is required, so they’re the perfect refreshing and healthy treat to snack on all year round, even in those … Add powdered sugar (not paleo, but delicious) and cut and serve. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until center is just set. Pheasants, I can see. Finally I said something to my oldest son about it. Now I see them all over the place! And, I’m laughing about the peacocks. This recipe is vegan, dairy-free, gluten free, and Paleo. Love the flavor of lime! Thanks Andrea! Let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes then transfer to fridge for at least 3 hours. Affiliates. Yum! Set aside. Have a great rest of your weekend! What the? Really good! lol Anyways these lime bars look so yummy! It does not feel anywhere near spring or summer here! A number of kitchen tools will be needed to create this recipe, starting with a few mixing bowls and stirring utensils. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Googling bird noises is fun. Continue to beat until smooth and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Notice: JavaScript is required for this content. Hi Sammie! We’ve got some deer and racoons, but no peacocks yet. These bars look so light and refreshing. Add the lime juice and honey. No oven is required, so they're the perfect refreshing and healthy treat to all year round, even in those warmer temperatures! Can I use coconut flour instead? I fell in love with the lime flavor just last year.